Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
The pub. an essay by joe
    #2378450 - 02/26/04 09:41 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

An essay on pub
The issues involving pub has been a popular topic amongst scholars for many years. The constantly changing fashionable take on pub demonstrates the depth of the subject. Given that its influence pervades our society, pub is not given the credit if deserves for inspiring many of the worlds famous painters. It is an unfortunate consequence of our civilizations history that pub is rarely given rational consideration by those politicaly minded individuals living in the past, whom I can say no more about due to legal restrictions. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on pub and its numerous 'industries'.

Social Factors

Society is a simple word with a very complex definition. When Lance Bandaner said 'twelve times I've traversed the ocean of youthful ambition but society still collects my foot prints' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. A child?s approach to pub demonstrates a coherent approach, something so lacking in our culture, that it is not recognised by all.

Some analysts have been tempted to disregard pub. I haven?t. It has been said that the one thing in society which could survive a nuclear attack is pub. This is incorrect, actually cockroaches are the only thing which can survive a nuclear attack.

Economic Factors

Derived from 'oikonomikos,' which means skilled in household management, the word economics is synonymous with pub. We shall examine the Lead-a-Duck-to-Water model. Taking special care to highlight the role of pub within the vast framework which this provides. Inflation

pub

Clearly the graphs demonstrates a strong correlation. Why is this? Clearly inflation will eventually break free from the powerful influence of pub, but not before we see a standardised commercial policy for all. In the light of this free trade must be examined.

Political Factors

Much of the writings of historians display the conquests of the most powerful nations over less powerful ones. Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting pre and post war views of pub.

In the words of that most brilliant mind Elijah Shandy 'You can lead a horse to water, big deal.' [2] This quotation leads me to suspect that he was not unaccustomed to pub. It speaks volumes. If our political system can be seen as a cake, then pub makes a good case for being the icing.

One of the great ironies of this age is pub. Isn't it ironic, don't you think?
Conclusion

In conclusion, pub has, and will continue to be a major building block for the world in which we live. It establishes order, brings glamour to an unglamorous time and never hides.

I will leave you with the words of Hollywood's Britney De Niro: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without pub by my side.' [3]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] Lance Bandaner - Adventurous Spirit - 1993 See-Saw Publishing

[2] Shandy - Ice Cold - 1994 Pitter Patter Publishing

[3] Go mad for pub - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
Post deleted by Administrator [Re: joe666]
    #2380763 - 02/26/04 08:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God Flag
Re: The pub. an essay by joe [Re: OldSpice]
    #2381331 - 02/26/04 11:44 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I just had to do it.

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

Invisibledjfrog
omgws!!!1!

Re: The pub. an essay by joe [Re: joe666]
    #2381536 - 02/27/04 12:48 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I just had to call a doctor for you.

Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The pub. an essay by joe [Re: joe666]
    #2382006 - 02/27/04 05:23 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Welcome to the Pub. Have a pint? :beer:

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub