Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSmallputrid
old hand
Loc: Volcanoes
My mushroom resume now
    #433294 - 10/22/01 01:52 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Pelliculosa
Rotten Cyanescens
A few Azurescens last year
Pelliculosa caps
I think I saw Pannaleous Subalteatus

The coolest thing about mushroom hunting I decided is the weather, I hate hats because they get blown off in the wind, and that's all I hear about today. My big black ho at home says, OH now, why you loose yo hat?! I say, shut up, and MjShroomer is going to post the real picture of the large patch of cyanescens near the voodoo practitioners like that guy who studies medicines.
I think there is a conspiracy to put on pictures during mushroom season. Why not all year round??? Congratulations The Shroomery, but Billy, you just dind't make i t into the big leagues this year. I'm used to only writing to people who are big leaguers.
I also like the birds because they remind me where my hat goes, on my head, and for the first time I didn't think about sex on my mushroom hunt, after the operation, WITH all those stumps around.
No one is allowed to hang out with me says "Turner" who picks every visible mushroom, virtually cleaning out the forest. Every time I hang out with someone, there is a problem with my problem, like, I like my problem the way it is.
That's why I don't hang out with anyone, and you can buy a pack of cigarettes, but you can't decide how long to wait in line for, friends are like that I guess. I am going to have two friends move in with me, two Females, found through a classified advertisement.
I am going to advertise that I am in search of two partners for tantric lovemaking, and I will teach them Chi Kung, but not Kung-Fu. Amazingly, I will stabalize the relationship. I am thinking of saying 25 YO MA JO ISO 2 F for Chi Kung Mastery from beg to adv, with calculating master... It's not late, curly, and like warm-steamy apartment to relocate, be trippy, complex.

Anyhow, I shal now conclude with the freestyle rap:

No one goes in between me and my mushrooms, Smallputrid, all right, he has the moves, the two bits, the English gets crazy left in your headset, when you turn off the radio, you swear there's a subliminal, but it's just my minimal carefree nonchalance to the dis continent, plus all the people on top of it, fuck Canadians, they eat chocolate when they should smoke, choke on smoke Canadians remind me of other gay rappers I play with to get up on top past their country, around the world to Abu Dabhi, now it's time for my handy party trick, yo, someone else have a good time and keep rhymeing on. OYOYOYOYOYOY

OYOYOYOYOYOYOY

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblevermiculite
veteran

Loc: Kalifornia-- knows how to...
Re: My mushroom resume now [Re: Smallputrid]
    #433815 - 10/22/01 11:41 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

foolio

--------------------

OfflineMAIA
World-BridgerKartikeya (DftS)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Erra - 20 Tauri - M45 Sta...
Re: My mushroom resume now [Re: Smallputrid]
    #433912 - 10/23/01 02:58 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

I like "Singing in the rain" and wisper "Muuuuuushie, mushie mushie". Everybody is crazy arround here, why shouldn't I ?

Peace,
MAIA

--------------------
Spiritual being, living a human experience ... The Shroomery Mandala

Use, do not abuse; neither abstinence nor excess ever renders man happy.
Voltaire

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds