Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Tonight will be a good night :) [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4104498 -

seams like the faster i feel it the harder i will trip.


--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight will be a good night :) [Re: baraka]
    #4104527 -

Hmmm, sometimes that is also the case with me...not always though. It's always what I don't expect, I think it'll kick in quick and it doesn't, I figure it'll take awhile...and I'm floored 45 minutes later.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight will be a good night :) [Re: chinacat72]
    #4104529 -

chinacat72 said:
This will be a problem in the future also. Over the last couple years
since the Dead re-united some links in the chain have been pieced back together. Old friends were reconnected with old and new outlets. Things are flowing, but not how they used to be. Sadly, the days of the late 80's when people fought to sell you sheets for 60$ are gone. Back then we had a lysergic sprinkler system dosing the USA. 4 tours a year covering the country and more importantly people working in between tours sending goodies to all there friends back home.

LSD will always be here. That's been set up and guaranteed by the brothers who brought it to us originally. As I explained in great detail in the other thread
after Pickards bust and 9/11 it was decided that things should completely shut down for awhile. This wasn't to deprive all the people who wanted LSD it was to make sure that the top of the chain was protected. Now things are slowly moving again, but as I said before distribution is and will continue to be a problem. People are working on the problem. They do care. As most can tell
the doses are better in quality then some of the weak ones that came out when LSD came back around 2 summers ago. That was something that the family was able to fix by tightening up on who got access to crystal.

As for a new chemist. The LSD that's around now is the same recipe and flavor
as the LSD that's been blasting young minds for decades. I don't know if there is a new kid in town as far as some chemist is concerned, but for the most part it's the same acid of days gone by.

Disclaimer- As I always say and is the truth I only talk about these things because I am far removed from this scene. I still occasionally hear things from old friends, but for the most part I'm in a different world pursuing a different life.



............:hug:......:hug::hug::hug:  :crazy: :rolleyes: :thumbup:

Chinacat, that was beautiful.  :heart:

I can only hope this mystical white paper comes my way...:tripping:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Tonight will be a good night :) [Re: baraka]
    #4104541 -

baraka said:
seams like the faster i feel it the harder i will trip.



I've definitely found that too..


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Exclusive Interview w/Chinacat72 in My Truck
( 1 2 3 4 all )
World Spirit 23,486 62 02/17/13 07:49 PM
by supercashew90
* FOR CHINACAT:
( 1 2 3 all )
moorhsum 13,605 46 05/05/14 12:39 AM
by maquiavelz
* Tried DMT tonight
( 1 2 3 all )
Silversoul 5,901 47 10/01/05 08:15 PM
by Plok
* Crystal Kids
( 1 2 all )
chinacat72 11,708 32 01/12/12 05:09 PM
by Learyfan
* Chinacat72 - Spirit and Verve - A Notice to the Community
( 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 )
geokillsA 48,856 275 07/07/06 03:44 PM
by 8374837
* ChinaCat, Its getting sickening
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
Drummer 22,659 161 08/10/13 09:07 AM
by Learyfan
* Where's Chinacat???? LearyfanS 1,212 11 11/13/03 10:57 AM
by Ripple
* welcome back ChinaCat!!! Krishna 1,346 4 04/02/04 10:41 PM
by Hooty

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,372 topic views. 1 members, 3 guests and 134 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.