Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival
    #4103607 -

Once again Detroit will be holding the annual electronic music festival. The name was changed to FUSE this year, but it's pretty much the same. Memorial day weekend, Friday through Sunday. Artists are yet to be announced.
Anybody plan on going to this? I will be there at least one of the days, if not all three. Maybe I will hit up some after parties, but that's dependent on whether I can get a few friends to go with me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: DNKYD]
    #4104769 -

I may want to go check that out.... I'm about 6 hours from Detroit, but if the lineup was good, it'd be worth the ride.

You should update this with a link when they announce the performers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #4104794 -

I've always been curious.. but then decided if i was going to go to a music festival.. it'd be the MIAMI winter music conference.. hah... hmmm dirty cold detroit... or lovely miami during spring break with lots of chicks in bikinis... tough call :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: BrAiN]
    #4104801 -

Cold? At the end of May? Right.....

Last two years the weather was beautiful. Spent two days and nights there. Chilled by the water, smoking a bowl after the sun went down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: DNKYD]
    #4104811 -

detroit is also full of hamburgers that eat people

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: BrAiN]
    #4105018 -

I guess if you're on enough acid it could be. I'm not one for big cities, but I've never had a bad experience at DEMF. Except that kid that sold me bunk acid two years ago :thumbdown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: DNKYD]
    #4106130 -

I went to the first DEMF - 2000? We had a great time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: DNKYD]
    #4106597 -

I might go.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: FUSE - Detroit's Electronic Music Festival [Re: Redstorm]
    #4108514 -

I really want to go but it all depends on the lineup. Im definely up for a road trip. its been a while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ULTRA!!!! Electronic Music Festival INFO orizon 2,266 11 02/05/04 09:24 PM
by Cracka_X
* ***UPDATED ***ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL..MOBY- INFECTED MUSHROOM--- PAUL VAN DYKE-- CRYSTAL METHOD ETC... PsillyNilly 3,102 16 03/03/05 01:55 PM
by PsillyNilly
* First tune of Electronic Music? EVER!!!
( 1 2 all )
Ayahuasca 8,901 22 03/16/10 12:19 PM
by SneezingPenis
* How do I make electronic music?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheShroomHermit 10,685 70 03/08/05 11:07 PM
by Zekebomb
* What do people see in electronic music?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Freeker 9,888 70 03/27/10 07:52 AM
by Beanhead
* Really cool Electronic music guide
( 1 2 all )
OrizonsHorizon 3,715 22 11/16/05 03:56 AM
by Vvellum
* I love making electronic music on the computer Earth_Droid 1,358 17 11/13/03 01:41 AM
by Fliquid
* Good Electronic Music?
( 1 2 all )
Omk 3,343 30 09/04/05 09:22 PM
by schmektron

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, automan, DividedQuantum
823 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 2 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.