Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
***UPDATED ***ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL..MOBY- INFECTED MUSHROOM--- PAUL VAN DYKE-- CRYSTAL METHOD ETC...
    #3658589 - 01/21/05 01:40 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I just wanted to inform this thread that the biggest Electronic music festival/rave in the US us coming around the corner on the 26'th of march at Bayfront park in Miami. This festival is the catylist of the Winter Music confernece that last all week with raves/parties and of course the exhibtion. The lineup is is already lookin pretty tight, the $35 tickets are already sold out but they will be more expensive (and a 30 minute line) at the door if you plan on comin but wait till the last minute....last year's attendance was somewhere in the 60,000 range, more info is below and I will update this thread as time goes on:

Ultra Music Festival 7

America's Premier and Largest Dance Music Event Returns !

Saturday March 26 2005
Bayfront Park | Downtown Miami

MOBY
Paul Van Dyk
Paul Oakenfold
BT
Armin Van Burren
Infected Mushroom (Live)
RABBBIT IN THE MOON (LIVE)
CRYSTAL METHOD (LIVE)
Carl Cox
Tiesto
Danny Teglania
Timo Maas
Ferry Corsten
Christain Lawrence
Donald Glaude
Jackal and Hyde vs. Dynamix II (live)
Junkie Xl (LIVE)
Bad Boy Bill
Infusion (Live)
Krafty Kuts
Josh Wink
DieselBoy
Layo & Bushwacka
Lee Burridge
Christain SMith
Steve Lawyer
Nu NRG (Live)
Baby Anne
DJ Icey
Photek
Kevens (Live)
DJ Craze
Grooverider
Goldie
Planet B (Live)
Fabio
Monk
Edgar V.
Darren Emerson
Erick Morillo
VHS or Beta (Live)
Audio Bulleys
DJ Rap
Harry "CHOO CHOO" Romero
Jose Nunez
Palash
Adam F
Saeed

+ 100s more to be announced

VIP Ticket Package
$220 VIP Ticket Packages on sale FRIDAY DECEMBER 4 2004 NATIONWIDE!!
-Immediate entry | no waiting in line at UMF gates.
-Access to multiple VIP areas throughout the Festival grounds, including the Ampitheater VIP, and Ultra Beach VIP stade featuring DJs, hammocks, oceanfront sand, bikinis, beds, tiki torches, full service bar, and more.....
-Comp Ticket to the Official UMF After Event Carry On @ American Airlines Arena.
-Full service Liquor bars.
-Complimentary Ultra | Armani Exchange t-shirt.
-Gift bag featuring suprises from event partners and sponsors.

Table Service Reservation Info Coming Soon...

UMF Carry On
OFFICIAL UMF AFTER EVENT @ AMERICAN AIRLINES ARENA!!!
Featuring International Superstar special guest DJs and performing artists Saturday night (3.26) thru Sunday morning (3.27).
-For the first time ever, the official UMF mega after event has arrived!
-$25 w/ UMF ticket purchase | $40 without
-18+ | Multiple full service liquor bars.
-360 Degree LED Visual Assult

Line up, ticket and complete event details coming soon....

Hotel
The official ULTRA host hotel - The new Radisson Downtown Miami
-Hang out with industry insiders, mingle with UMF artists, and stay 2 minutes from the festival grounds!
-Discounted rates for UMF attendees!
-Call 305-545-0863 or go to www.ultramusicfestival.us for more info.
-Rooms on a first come first served basis.
-Limited Friday and Saturday night rooms available.

LOTS MORE INFO ON IT'S WAY IN EARLY 2005 !

www.ULTRAMUSICFESTIVAL.US
www.WINTERMUSICCONFERENCE.COM

Edited by PsillyNilly (03/03/05 01:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3659194 - 01/21/05 03:43 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

im going to be in europe for the 2 weeks prior, maybe I will have my plane land in Miami. Muahahahahahaha

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: PsillyNilly]
    #3659401 - 01/21/05 04:21 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

infected mushroom are the biggest sellout.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: BanJankri]
    #3659617 - 01/21/05 05:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I dont know at you mean by sellout...Ive never seen them before live but I love there music. If they are listed on the roster then they are definately performing.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: BanJankri]
    #3659819 - 01/21/05 05:42 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Many many bands are sellouts. It can mean the ruining of a band. Depending on the label and the band. So um yeah I dont know if them being a sell out is actualy a bad thing since I havnt heard them on the radio or any thing.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3660121 - 01/21/05 06:23 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

SO you mean the Live shows they put on does not represent the music in which they produced? I know I see that with alot of DJ's...Like BT for example. His DJ set sucks, just basic house you'd hear from a no namer. BUt when he plays LIVE! its a whole different experience. Sequenced lights, pyros, and all his original tracks (Godspeed etc).....Paul Van Dykes DJ set on the other hand does represent his own unique work. Well maybe since Infected Mushroom is putting on a "Live" set, this will mean they will be performing in their own style....then again Ive never seen them before and cant speak on that behalf.

InvisibleDNKYD
Turtle!

#3661082 - 01/21/05 10:01 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I would sell a kidney to go see PVD live in Florida. Anybody need a kidney?

OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #3662064 - 01/22/05 06:40 AM (19 years, 1 month ago)

well SHEIKofSHIITAKE they are really popular in their own country israel, and its easy to hear them on the radio and stuff. they are sellouts in the sense that they have gone to way of $$$. if you compare their old stuff to the new, I think its easy to understand. this is not the goa trance how it started but the situation is like this in the psytrance scene, where many labels started to produce only full on copy paste trance, which is what sells. getting bigger does not have to mean getting better. they appeal to many more people now, they earn more money, but you can see this in the music.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

InvisibleFreakQlibrium
Son of Uncle Meat
Male User Gallery

Loc: Toronto Canada Flag
Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: DNKYD]
    #3669115 - 01/23/05 06:03 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

I've never been to an EDM show, growing up(?) as it were dropping acid and going to see zeppelin, floyd, king crimson etc but this sounds like an amazing line up :smile:

--------------------
"Being crazier than a shithouse rat is not sufficient grounds for banishment"

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: FreakQlibrium]
    #3669179 - 01/23/05 06:17 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Ya Im really excited for it as well...makin my light-up costume as we speak. Im gettin In VIP just cause Im in charge of promotional operations in North and CEntral Florida but still gota pay for the convention which is where I will be able to meet all the artists comin to the WMC.
I talked with Rabbit in the moon who will also be attending this festival....very trippy Live perfromance...www.hallucination.com/ http://www.bunnysworld.com/
They are kind of the Pink Floyds of Electronic Music with live perfomances/visuals pyros cult groupies etc etc. Downlaod O.B.E. (out of the BOdy Experience or Handled with out care from the FLOOORida album or the Live at CLUB 3 bootleg and youll see what Im talkin about.) I dont want to spread rumors but there is a buzz of Prodigy showing up too....I dont want to bum people out if they dont get signed but stay tuned, there will be more headliners added to this roster.

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
    #3688957 - 01/27/05 02:39 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Hell yeah, i live in south florida, i've been waiting all year for this. Ultrafest is gonna be awesome.

$55 for a ticket is well worth it.

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3703064 - 01/30/05 04:50 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Just wanted to bump this thread with the new talent that has been added to the Ultra roster....Below are the newly signed artists as of Jan 30'th. If anybody here ends up comin out to this event, say hello if you spot me....Ill be sportin my Orizonware as well as the rest of my lightup costume at this festival....Peace and I hope to see you there...

Tiesto
Timo Maas
Ferry Corsten
Christain Lawrence
Donald Glaude
Jackal and Hyde vs. Dynamix II (live)
Junkie Xl (LIVE)
Bad Boy Bill
Infusion (Live)
Krafty Kuts
Josh Wink
DieselBoy
Layo & Bushwacka
Lee Burridge
Christain SMith
Steve Lawyer

Invisibleilus
Bred in Captivity
Male User Gallery

Loc: Around the bend.
    #3703881 - 01/30/05 07:14 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Jesus fucking christ I have to attend this. Its a hell of a drive for me from Gainesville, but I'm going to try to get to it as best I can.

So are you saying I SHOULD wait untill the last minute - or get my ticket in advance?

--------------------
Message me for Mushroom Tinctures
Lion's Mane, Reishi, Turkey Tail, Chaga, Shiitake / Extracts / CBD Isolate, Oil
----
My Art, Design, Sculpture & Music:  http://www.conceptflow.org

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: ilus]
    #3721624 - 02/02/05 09:12 PM (19 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

illustrain said:
Jesus fucking christ I have to attend this. Its a hell of a drive for me from Gainesville, but I'm going to try to get to it as best I can.

So are you saying I SHOULD wait untill the last minute - or get my ticket in advance?

Of course you should get your ticekt in advance if you are planning on comin down.  Tickets will shoot way up at the door and actually they will rise from the current price at the end of February.  We are expecting a huge turnout so even if you do decide to spend the extra money at the door....its about a 20 minute line just to get a ticket.  But I heard you say you were goin to Springfest or something so in that case (of course) you shouldnt get the ticket.  I for one am not missing this type of lineup for anything.  Springfest is cool but Id rather attend that other Folk/jam fest in April with the ALmal Brothers Band and Dark Orchestra etc.....I mean we are talkin about PVD, infected mushroon, Tiesto etc.  These guys only play at this festival to promote there music in the US market and since they are already down here for the huge exhibition/conference.  Artists like these hardly waste there time playing in US clubs when they can pack them shoulder to shoulder easily overseas.  But of course I'm a little biast.  Have fun in whatever you do ...... :heart:  :mushroom2: :rasta:
peace, psilly

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
    #3826866 - 02/24/05 10:23 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Just wanted to bump this thread for any Crystal MEthod fans. Crystal Method will be putting on a Live PA set at Ultra as well as Rabbit in the moon (one of my personal favorites)

Crystal Method has to be my favorite oldsckool techronic groups--"VEGAS" went Gold on an Indie label with no promotion.

Donwload: "busy Child" and "Keep Hope ALive" if you havent been introduced to these guys..

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
    #3826899 - 02/24/05 10:33 AM (19 years, 27 days ago)

Ive always loved infected mushroom...since the gathering.

I think they changed a bit on the converting vegetarians album...one disc was like htere older stuff anf the other cd was definatly different. but still interesting

ive always like there live albums...outdoor party vol. 1-3

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflinePsillyNilly
Stranger
Re: ULTRA MUSIC FESTIVAL....INFECTED MUSHROOM, PAUL VAN DYKE etc... [Re: Vulture]
    #3862677 - 03/03/05 01:55 PM (19 years, 20 days ago)

Holy Shit!

Just wanted to tell you guys that MOBY has been confirmed to play!!!! Im so fukin excited.
Oakenfold and BT have also just been added and will be playing as well. This party is gonna be off the chain!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck