Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop for:   Amazon Grow Light, San Pedro   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Loc: Eugene, OR
Preperation of LSD
    #4006292 - 04/02/05 09:46 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

A few years back, I came across the actual steps of preparing LSD from ergot, and I was wondering if anyone had this info. As a college student with a few friends that are very intelligent, aspiring chemists/chem engineers, and also interested in the expansion of their consciousness, this seems like an interesting challenge. Also, I could expand myself to another field of study than electronics.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMaJikFungus
There's a Fungusin my closet

Loc: School of Athens
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: gargeug]
    #4006308 - 04/02/05 09:49 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I heard it is very dangerous , the ergot fungus can eat your flesh away or something. Deffinatly be careful if you choose to cultivate ergot

--------------------

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4006340 - 04/02/05 09:56 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Here is the TIKAL entry, but seriously, the precursors and other chemicals needed are watched very closely. You really need to know the right people in order to get them all.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: gdman]
    #4006697 - 04/02/05 11:19 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I have not heard of the flesh eating property of ergot, but I do know that it is poisoness if ingested. It has been the cause of mass poisonings since the Middle Ages. (We're talking thousands and thousands of people here.)

I have done research on this, but I am looking for a document I found about 4 years ago on the internet that explains a step by step process for making it. It was definetly not bullshit because it was like 5 pages long and explained all the processes and why you do them. But it has since dissapeared from the web.

OfflineMaJikFungus

#4006729 - 04/02/05 11:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The exact words may not have been flesh eating , but I do remember reading somewhere it is dangerous and requires caution.

You may be talking about rhodium , it went down but is still available here. http://rhodium.moppy.net/www.rhodium.ws/chemistry/index.html

--------------------

InvisibleDark_Star
edible anus
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Kratmandu
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: MaJikFungus]
    #4006740 - 04/02/05 11:36 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

It's not "flesh eating"....however, I know where you got that from; ergot causes ergot poisoning, or ergotism....also known as St. Anthonys Fire. There are two types of this, the convulsive and the gangreneous (sp?). Both have the same symptoms, but the latter one causes gangrene as well....which kills your body parts, hence flesh-eating.

--------------------

Offlineshroommachine
Stranger
Male User Gallery
Loc: Florida
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: Dark_Star]
    #4006901 - 04/03/05 12:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Lsd comes from a flesh eating fungus :thumbup: :thumbup: :satansmoking:

--------------------
And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk ...four times already this year and I used to be over by the window and I could see the squirrels, and they were merry, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and its not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire.

InvisibleStonerguy
I smoke penis
Male

Loc: Lost
    #4006908 - 04/03/05 12:33 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Im pretty sure most chemicals that are used to make LSD are on the watch list for the DEA. But if you do get this down, Make millions of blotters and send them to the south east.

--------------------
yawn...
SG

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: Stonerguy]
    #4006951 - 04/03/05 12:46 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Even if they are on the watch list, Most complex chemicals are just derivations of simpler, common chemicals. But this would be time consuming. But since I am moving around alot, it might be easier to avoid the DEA. Especially with my college dorm box. Accidentally order it to the wrong box, talk to the real owner and tell them about the mishap, then I'm in the free. The DEA can only do so much, they aren't that intelligent.

If I did get this down, I wouldn't go into business with it, sorry. Just for fun and the ability to make absolutly pure LSD.

OfflineMaJikFungus

#4007102 - 04/03/05 01:20 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I heard it may be "safer" to obtain chems from canada since the DEA doesnt monitor them.

--------------------

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
    #4007165 - 04/03/05 01:33 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

That it is a good idea. I think I will try that.

OfflineFirstAvailable
enthusiast
 User Gallery

#4007445 - 04/03/05 03:36 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

carefull of customs

Offlinecherokee
Bruce Springsteen
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
    #4007487 - 04/03/05 03:46 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Do you really think posting your intentions to manufacture the most hated chemical in america on a public forum is such a good idea?

InvisibleDepthToTheCore
JeeBuzz
Male User Gallery
Loc: Australia brah
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: cherokee]
    #4007528 - 04/03/05 04:01 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Also, even if you do have the knowledge, where are you goin to get the $30,000-$50,000 to set up the lab?

--------------------

"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

OfflineMaJikFungus

Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #4008018 - 04/03/05 11:02 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Have the chems sent to a safe address , much like you would with cannabis seeds. My dad doesnt mind that I have mine sent to his address.

I know you want to do it just to see if you can , but it seems like a lot of trouble when you could just cultivate a few cakes of PC. I have a facination with psychoactive fungus and plants. My next project is cultivating peyote , which takes like 5 years because it is one of the slowest growing plants in the world. In the wild , a little button only a few inches accross could be 10 yeard old!

--------------------

Offlineesin
cheesefondue
 User Gallery

Loc: Lysergia
    #4008168 - 04/03/05 12:26 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If you feel you're qualified and have the will and the resources to synthesize the stuff, do not post about it on the internet.

Good luck on your project. You will be blessed if you accomplish it :smile:

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #4008373 - 04/03/05 01:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Your kidding right? Don't you think canada has some kind of treaty with the us?

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlineholio1
intense

Loc: toronto son
    #4008375 - 04/03/05 01:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

haha cultivating peyote. not much of a project, you just get a clone and wait no? lol watering i guess.
growing shit is fun though i must say

to gargeug
really, it would not be worth it to produce lsd just to see that you could. at that point you may as well distribute some to at least account for the costs.
there is some advanced equipment you will need, and having connections with chemists would be useful, but if they only have access to the stuff at their university (if they have graduated or not), it would not really be enough. there are people in those circles with the know-how to do it, but i am pretty sure it is a highly involved process, not just something to do for fun

Invisiblegargeug
northwestern hopper
Re: Preperation of LSD [Re: holio1]
    #4008510 - 04/03/05 02:59 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

To MajikFumgus: I have begun making shrooms, and I am in the process of cultivating peyote right now. As I am in the midwest, buttons are hard to come by, so I started it from seed and it is doing good. One warning to you, don't use grow lights. I have found natural sunlight is the best. Grow lights give them too much light and they begin to get brown and fall over. Even though it takes a long time, It will grow eventually, and it will be pretty rewarding to eat the fruits of something you have had for 5 years.

About the LSD, I am not talking about doing it now. I don't have the time or resources. I want the info in order to do it in the future, when I have the time to mess around with it. I have seen the process and it is extremely involved. But, if I have the info and the resources, it is possible. This school I am at has very advanced chemistry labs, and all studying chemists have access to the labs, especially when they are working closely with a professor. Who knows, maybe it will happen, one day.

Offlinetheocean06
Yeah, I've donefour already...

#4010240 - 04/03/05 10:48 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think you're going to be able to use your school's lab to make LSD. You'll have to have access to a private lab where you can be by yourself for long periods of time, no one around. There are probably plenty of people out there who could make it, but you need connections. If you don't know the right, you won't be making it. You say the DEA isn't that smart, don't be confident. They don't give a crap about people ordering spores to a drop box, or MJ seeds. But if they find LSD precursors, you can bet they'll set up an investigation and try and hunt you down. You're in an entirely different ball game - no, different planet - when you compare the rinky-dink stuff that you're doing now, to be making LSD. I'm not trying to discourage you.

If you ever do accomplish your dream, I wish you the best of luck, we need more chemists out there.

--------------------

The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye.            - Hendrix :bow:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop for:   Amazon Grow Light, San Pedro   Original Seeds Store Cannabis Seeds

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience