Home | Community | Message Board

EdenShrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
LSD's Triumphant Return
    #5567276 - 04/29/06 12:31 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

It's completely flooded this area, and it's not weak either. My friend got me a single hit of white blotter, so I ate it one day, not expecting too much.

Instead, my mind was blown off its hinges. I had more hallucinations from a single hit of this acid than I've had in a very long time. Since people were at my house who would not be very receptive to a man stumbling around on LSD, I made a critical decision and went into the woods instead.

Within fives minutes of stepping foot in the woods, time dilated to ridiculous levels. Across the street from the woods was a tall school building; normally, when I start walking in the woods, I lose sight of it within a few minutes, but on LSD, I walked for what felt like half an hour and yet every time I looked back it was still right behind me.

The hallucinations and feelings were amazing, though I wasn't too prepared for the trip. The entire forest was bending and caving in towards me, and the bark of the trees formed into faces looking down at me. Every time I put my hand on a tree, I felt its existence there, and felt the sun standing on my shoulder like a wise father figure more than once. What looked like millions of little ants covered the ground, the trees, the shrubs, all moving to the same drumbeat and making everything ripple and vibrate as music only I could hear blared in my ears.

I picked up a leaf off the ground, only to see it decay into dust before returning to a young pulsating leaf again. Unfortunately, paranoia also began to take hold, and I thought there were people behind the trees watching me in such a fucked-up state so that I continued hiking blindlessly into the woods at as fast a pace as I could walk until I was basically completely lost. I had no clue where I came from and no clue where I was going.

Needless to say I found my way back, but wow is the acid out there potent right now. It's a good time to stock up in case the conditions turn dry again, but I have a feeling they won't anytime soon.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Loc: CA
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Ravus]
    #5567280 - 04/29/06 12:33 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

your'e very lucky. lsd is nowhere to be seen where i am. a friend of mine had 1 hit a couple days ago from a guy he met at a concert. and that was it, i miss it :frown:

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlineismokeweed
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: LSD_rules]
    #5567296 - 04/29/06 12:38 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

same here. i mean, that its nowhere to be found. by anyone that i know that is, and everyone i know still wants it. its hiding very well if it actually is somewhere anywhere near here.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ismokeweed]
    #5567341 - 04/29/06 12:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

You guys have to look. It is in the fucking central USA. It is everywhere. Get more drug connections. It is all over the place right now.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

You are everything's way of feeling itself.

Happy Schwag, everygodly!

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: mecreateme]
    #5567351 - 04/29/06 01:00 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

ya? central america? wow, you dont say.  ya i dont think cali is anywhere near there anyway. plus, all my connects cant get it anymore, so obviously there is a scarcity. but good for you man, happy tripping :smile:

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

Loc: Emerald Triangle, U.S.A.
    #5567358 - 04/29/06 01:02 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Yup, Norcal is dry, also. And I'm too old/wise to raom the streets...Hopefully someday. Last time was purple microdot 8 years ago....Sorry, I think i drooled a bit.

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: deadheadjpc2000]
    #5567370 - 04/29/06 01:06 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i read the DEA had cracked down on a few huge lsd suppliers. that may be one cause for the drying out of lsd in cali. man, i remember the good ole' days where sheets and sheets of acid would just be around the corner, and now...BAM! its gone. :frown: brings a tear to my eye

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

InvisibleRavus
Not an EggshellWalker
 User Gallery

Loc: Cave of the Patriarchs
    #5567371 - 04/29/06 01:06 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
You guys have to look. It is in the fucking central USA. It is everywhere. Get more drug connections. It is all over the place right now.

It's everywhere on the East Coast too.

A couple years ago, almost nobody did acid because it couldn't be found.

Now, I've talked to dozens of acquaintances around here who tell me about their LSD experiences within the past few months. I don't know about the West Coast, but the East Coast seems to be returning to a more enlightened state.

--------------------
So long as you are praised think only that you are not yet on your own path but on that of another.

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567383 - 04/29/06 01:09 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

i have a cousin out in Florida who tells me acid is practically everywhere out there. not only that, but he says mescaline is a lot easier to find as well. for once, i wish i were on the east coast.

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#5567387 - 04/29/06 01:10 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

ya i dont think cali

Honestly, you know it is there. You just aren't hooked up, that is all. When you are ready, it will come to you. Sorry, I can't make it come even sooner.

But what I meant was that cmon, it is in the fucking central USA. If it is here, you know it is all over the coasts and all over the fucking US. It is nearing Summer and Festival season is beginning to pick up. Go out and find yourself some.

And central America is not central USA, bro.

--------------------
No ONE wants to know the ultimate TRUTH, as soon as YOU find IT out, YOU want to forget IT.

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

#5567398 - 04/29/06 01:13 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I remember the days....goin to a Dead show, picking up 3 sheets of green peace signs for $250....sold 1 sheet for $200..Had a great summer of '92!!
Now I can't find shit!!

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567399 - 04/29/06 01:13 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

true, i know it HAS to be somewhere here, but believe me when i say, ive looked EVERYWHERE. ive asked every single, plus more, connect as far as the eye can see. from hippie to junkie, no one i have talked to can get any. i believe i am somewhat a LSD enthusiast and i know i wont stop until i get some. im just hoping it will "come" to me asap.

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5567424 - 04/29/06 01:22 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

mecreateme said:
Quote:

ya i dont think cali

Honestly, you know it is there. You just aren't hooked up, that is all. When you are ready, it will come to you. Sorry, I can't make it come even sooner.

But what I meant was that cmon, it is in the fucking central USA. If it is here, you know it is all over the coasts and all over the fucking US. It is nearing Summer and Festival season is beginning to pick up. Go out and find yourself some.

And central America is not central USA, bro.

no offense man but please please do not tell this guy or anyone else when its ready it will find you. you have a fucking drug dealer that can hook it up, he does not. this has nothing to do with who is ready. that honestly is one of my biggest peaves when people say that shit, it has no basis whatsoever. he is obviously a fellow psychonaught who enjoys the lucy experience, that maeks him ready. sorry im not trying to be a dick but that has to be one of the lamest most irritable responces people leave on this web board. in anycase i love all of you and peace. =)

--------------------
I'm a traveler of both time and space...

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: LedHead]
    #5567438 - 04/29/06 01:27 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

We have to agree to disagree. You are not me and I am not you, at least from the point of view of your post. Chill out.

Go to many shows? I won't make it any more simple. Go find a festival.

--------------------

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5567446 - 04/29/06 01:30 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

no im not gonna chill out man. so hypotethically what if i could get acid by the sheet this summer and now i cant get any at all. does that mean i was super ready for it and now im not ready at all. what about people that can get it easily who dont do it for spiritual reasons in any way shape or form but do it for the sole purpose of getting "way fucked up". are they still ready and this other guy not? i didnt think i was being rude at all. i even sent pecae vibes ur way

--------------------

Edited by LedHead (04/29/06 01:30 AM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#5567451 - 04/29/06 01:32 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Your post didn't have that tone at all, but who am I to judge. I was not arguing any of that with you, but you can continue to if you choose. There is not point in this, please relax, we are only people sharing our ideas through short posts on a message board. Nothing to get worked up about.

Arguing over this is pointless. The point is the guy doesn't have acid. He may not be ready for it or he may be. I don't really care. All I know is he doesn't have any, so the universe has not come together in the right way for him to be blessed with such a psychedelic, at this time.

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567461 - 04/29/06 01:34 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

seriously, everyone just needs to chill. i just wish lsd flowed like water here like it obviously does in other states. i can only dream

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

#5567462 - 04/29/06 01:34 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I live 1 1/2 hours from Reggae-On-The-River. Would be a great place to find some, but I can't stand Reggae. Way too repetetive. But I might get a day pass to go shopping in the lot. Have to factor in the price of a ticket. Would have to buy quite a bit to make it cost-effective.
Anyone like reggae and want to go shopping for me? LOL
Peace

OfflineLedHead
Stranger

#5567464 - 04/29/06 01:34 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

your right. sorry wasnt trying to cause a ruckus. we will jsut agree to disagree as you said.

--------------------

InvisibleLSD_rules
yea, i blowclouds
    #5567471 - 04/29/06 01:36 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

and lennon said "let there be peace"  :smile:

--------------------
Thank God im Atheist.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: deadheadjpc2000]
    #5567476 - 04/29/06 01:37 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

While tripping, you will most likely enjoy reggae. I know I do. That music is great for slowly traveling the cosmos. And hell, you might get something about the repetitiveness of it. :wink:

"Why can't we all just get along?"

--------------------

Offlineday_tripper
Gatherer
 User Gallery

Loc: Pacific Coast
    #5567486 - 04/29/06 01:39 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

I completely agree with Led, the whole 'it will find you when you're ready' speach is rather annoying.
Many who don't use it to its full potential have it, and many who are more than ready cannot find it.
No hate/anger here, just a peave of mine aswell.

Peace :smile:

Offlinedeadheadjpc2000
Blade
Male

#5567509 - 04/29/06 01:43 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

What I mean was
3 days of reggae would be too much for me. 3 days of DEAD was not near enough!!
And the price of a day pass is far more expensive (comparitively) than a 3 day pass. Then you have a tank of gas ( more or less), parking hassels....all just to score.
I guess I'm not kharmiclly ready to meet Lucy again. HA HA HA
B.S.
Peace and Safe Journey to All

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: day_tripper]
    #5567521 - 04/29/06 01:46 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

Honestly, it is just tripper mysticism. We all can believe in whatever the fuck we want. Hell we can pretend to believe in anything, it doesn't matter. We can put all our eggs in one basket and remove them all in the same instant.

--------------------

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
    #5567559 - 04/29/06 01:57 AM (16 years, 9 months ago)

well i blocked all your peace vibes with super wizard armor a.k.a tinfoil hat

--------------------

OfflinerobertC
Stranger
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: DeathCompany]
    #5968577 - 08/16/06 12:20 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

ha ha. well i've just found a connection in london finally. when i was in SF it was all over the place - like a psychedelic paradise.

DMT by the gram, RC's on occasion, liquid acid by the vial

yummy

Invisiblekaniz
That one, overthere.
Male

Loc: Ontario
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: robertC]
    #5968744 - 08/16/06 03:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

The last batch of LSD I got was /mint/. Doesnt sound quite as strong as what you have, but on every other batch I've had in the past I'd be doing 4-5 hits for an OK trip. This batch? 3 hits knocked my socks off harder then I knew was possible, and 2 hits have been giving me very strong trips for my 'solo all-day-hiking adventures' :smile:

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: kaniz]
    #5975048 - 08/18/06 10:49 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I'm going to try and simplify this as much as possible. There is an arbitrary network already in place. Some people have it and some don't. Go.

OfflineBlindLemon
waves
Male

Loc: so cal
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: thehandtruck]
    #5975322 - 08/18/06 04:42 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Im going to SF in a month.

I can get acid here, when ever I want but how hard is it to get it there?

When I go shuld I bring 200 dollars? How hard is it to find people selling it there. The last time I was in SF i was 13 and it was the very first time I smoked pot.

Ohh the memories!

--------------------

Im a fucking spiral..

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: BlindLemon]
    #5975625 - 08/18/06 08:18 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I don't find it out of the realm of possibility for there to be karmic influences on the availability of psychedelics... the collective can influence the decision of the individual for the greater good, and that can mean influencing someone to buy\grow psychedelics to sell... although i think this isn't impossible, i think matter is setup in a way in which a lot of the time things "just happen", but that doesn't mean in particular instances (albeit less often then not) that there could be divine influence involved...  :peace:  :yinyang:

LSD has been in southeast Texas pretty strong... lots of liquid and blotter, but $400-$800 for a sheet\vial!! :ass2mouth: Ridiculous!  :poison:

I would suspect that the fact its available in the central US is irrelevant to the fact it is or isn't available on the coasts... b/c although there was and have been large acid producers, i think its a system setup for failure... and a lot more is likely being produced by local pockets of producers, as apposed to some big wig in Cali or new york pushin it out all over the US. Anyway, my 2 cents.  :gangsta:

-SDP :bigjoint:

--------------------
Teonanacatl, open up my eyes
This sacrament, this prayer, beyond the world of lies
Guide me clearly through that which I dont understand
Give me strength to find the path
Help me fight any demons as you flow through me wholely
This is my prayer, that you protect me from evil, and bring me closer to peace
And open up my eyes, so i can see things as you do
Amen

Invisiblecreamcorn
mad scientist
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: SDP]
    #5975655 - 08/18/06 08:31 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

its been light but steady in my part of the northeast in the past 3-4 years... but really disappointing quality on the order of 3 hits = what 1 should be... suddenly its everywhere again and from some experiences in the past 6 months or so the quality seems to be going up again, where a hit is actually a hit again. :smile:  i dont have my ear to the ground for L so much these days yet still come across a different source almost on a weekly basis now without even asking.

but yeah, $500-700 are prices i've been quoted for sheets lately as well... single hits rarely less than $10.  late 90s/early 00's it was $150 for 100 doses regardless (paper/liquid/gelly) on the average in these parts.  hmf.  maybe the seeming upswing in supply will start pushing prices back to reasonable levels again.

ive always had a crackpot theory in my head that chems sort of followed the economy.  stuff like L and E were as common as tap water during the whole internet boom... then things dried up in general when we went through the recession a few years back... things have been looking upward economically the last year or two (despite levelling off now), but maybe that's enough that those with the mental means were able to fund new operations again, with customers capable of paying for the product :smile:

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

#5976033 - 08/18/06 11:26 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Say whatever you want people. Acid is everywhere right now. If you can't get it right now, go and make some new friends.

Well you see, the coasts are more heady in their culture. Especially the West coast. You have to be one ignorant motherfucker to say there isn't acid on the West Coast. And traditionally good chemicals are on the coasts and they also follow touring bands. Could it have anything to do with our major metropolitan areas being on either coast? I wonder... :wink:

And when acid does tend to trickle down into the central USA, it is usually because it is all over the fucking place. And guess what, good luck kids, it is all over the fucking place. Acid drenched summer, enjoy it while it lasts.

I have been eating the cheapest and best doses this summer since a long time. And I have encountered it multiple times at shows and not at shows as well. I am in the middle of bumblefuck.

--------------------

OfflineAchilles
Lost and Found
Male
    #5978864 - 08/20/06 12:37 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i live just a few miles north of nyc, and have no luck at all getting it. that and shrooms. everything else is readily available and can get it the same day. god i hope i get blessed soon and find some acid, or at least shrooms. only done shrooms once and never did acid. even you guys that get half decent acid should be happy, ive been searching for months and months. god damn man.

Offlinerawtoxic
Stranger
Loc: smokey mountains
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Achilles]
    #5978968 - 08/20/06 01:17 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

LSD is prevalent here in the smack dab middle of the fine USA.

Vials that are mic'd 110 are available at $225-$300. I've seen a 5 hit dose send a veteran rolling in the dirt. I must say the quality of crystal I've seen has improved over the last 24-36 months.

Our source has not been dry since meeting them sometime in the late 90s.

I also have a weird philosophy in regards to LSD. And it makes me think a NEW GROUP of people are making and distrobuting it.

First off understand I believe the person that creates (synthesizes) the LSDs personal energy/karma goes into the finished product and you can directly feel their energy/karma inside the product they have created. So if a person is creating LSD to increase spiritual awareness on the earth as a whole versus creating LSD to profit finicially for oneself. The LSD while examined by a lab maybe exactly the same but the LSD made with good intentions has a much stronger effect when actually taken because of the positive energy/karma the individual that created had is still represented in his/her product.

So why do I mention this, recently I have felt a SHIFT in the effects of LSD and feel the source has changed or they are in it for new reasons. Anyone else share this philosphy?

Edited by rawtoxic (08/20/06 01:51 AM)

Offline550c
Day Tripper
    #5978973 - 08/20/06 01:19 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I just got some acid and it was the most intense experience Ive ever had. 2 hits of white blotter cut into triangles.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: 550c]
    #5981027 - 08/20/06 05:45 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

550c said:
I just got some acid and it was the most intense experience Ive ever had.

Nice... nice... now that you've broken the seal, its all a matter of frequency. Frequency of your soul and if it vibrates at those good higher vibes that bring you closer to liberation, or the lower frequencies of the material plane that keep you connected, grounded, and in the cycle of suffering... and of course frequency of use... gotta watch out for that pesky HPPD! Although after an acid binge i don't look at it like HPPD... i look at it as the gift that keeps on giving... Took about 22 or so hits of some clean but "cut" stuff (had to take a few to really get visuals) in December, 11 of them at one time... for the 3-4-5 months after that whenever i smoked weed, i would get tracers, and just a similar LSD head space w/ minor visuals. I figure it my personal duty to myself and my society to keep my delicate neurochemical balance regulated with some good doses of LSD at least once a year. Although I'm a psilocybinism always and forever, LSD will always have a crucial part in my mental, emotional, and spiritual development. Long Live LSD and praise EVERYONE and EVERYTHING and EVERYDEITY that has indeed brought it back in this triumphant return! I'm all pumped to get some liquid now... :laugh:  :crazy2:  :peace:  :heart:

-SDP :bigjoint:

--------------------
Amen

Edited by SDP (08/20/06 05:58 PM)

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #5981049 - 08/20/06 06:10 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I dont have the best connections but I have been actively searching for two years and only come across it once. Several times people have said they could hook me up but it always falls through. The one time I got to experience it was truly magical though and I can't wait to find it again. This is in a BIG west coast city too (LA). Much easier to find coke/weed/shrooms/just about anything else

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

Invisiblexrommy
portable back garden

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Plok]
    #5981317 - 08/20/06 09:02 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

after discovering mushrooms i looked into lsd. i couldnt get it for a 6 month, and just one day i ran into a guy with a constant supply and A+ quality. very rare in my area but there is always someone =]

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: xrommy]
    #5981448 - 08/20/06 10:19 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Unfortunately it's all in who you know. You could have an LSD lab in the apartment right next door, but unless you know a connect that can get it, your area's "dry". LSD is not something a lot of people want to fuck around with dealing, so it's kept on the DL.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #5981666 - 08/21/06 12:14 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah...it's back in a big way.

--------------------

OfflineArcofaJourney
Internaltransportationdevice
 User Gallery
Loc: your imagination
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Dark_Star]
    #5982135 - 08/21/06 03:54 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i just moved, and don't have any connections whatsoever in my new area. It really sucks. Last acid i saw was last summer, but it was pretty weak. The persons i got it from were not the source, just happened to have some spare hits. Its been rare in my home area for about 5-6 years now. i used to go to this drum circle once a week and it was plentiful there, but then those parties started getting busted and ended that...sadly.

Offlinefirstcut
Learning andreading

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ArcofaJourney]
    #5982179 - 08/21/06 04:19 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Sigh its been 6 yrs for me ..... i can remember when it was way to plentiful in the midw in the mid 90s, but not no more, i wish well maybe and hopefully i can get luckly.

--------------------
The are no stupid questions, only stupid people, now point and laugh every one.

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: firstcut]
    #5982594 - 08/21/06 07:36 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

acid is making a comeback in popularity, and supply is slightly getting more and more and becoming more available to the average joe.

It is definately a lot more popular where I live.

Offlineinmymindimfine
Stranger
LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: firstcut]
    #5982660 - 08/21/06 08:09 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

lsd has made a return but alot of it is weak there is alot of good stuff going around but most of the liquid is sketchy unless you have a smart friend gels are pretty good that ive taken

Offlinewalpur6isknight
Stranger
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: inmymindimfine]
    #5982806 - 08/21/06 09:16 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

LSD holds an obscure place in the market. It is, however, out there, somewhere. I haven't seen it in years, man, years. Someday, when you least expect it, you will stumble upon it. You will have almost forgotten all about it, and when you hear the news, it will feel like a Christmas day in your early childhood.....

Edited by walpur6isknight (08/21/06 09:18 AM)

Offlinectaf420
infectedmushroom

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: walpur6isknight]
    #5982855 - 08/21/06 09:55 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

lsd is growing in my own town in langley bc, every1 is doin acid :peace:

OfflineAchilles
Lost and Found
Male
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ctaf420]
    #5983382 - 08/21/06 06:15 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

i might be getting close to finding some lsd for my first time real soon. i think the problem with lsd in my area around nyc is that people wont sell a few hits. if you ask for whole sheets or vials its possible ot get it. at least thats what my man said. he has a contact that coudlve gotten me that but hes going away today for about 2 months. i just dont want to end up blowing hundreds of dollars on something that might not be acid. but i really trust him and he says its real lsd, but yo ucan never really know for sure since hes getting it from someone else. how mch dose a vial of lsd go around for in the nyc area? he told me 600 an oz. If i were to buy an enitre sheet and put it in the fridge/freezer, would it be able ot last a real long time without losing its potency; how about the vials...do they require to be put in the cold so the liquid doesnt lose its potency, or does it not matter since its a liaquid in a vial?

btw guys: what do you reccomend - sheet or vial? the only issue i see with vial is redosing and accidently taking too much. but i guess i could go around this if i just make my own blotter on some regular paper right?

Edited by Achilles (08/21/06 07:14 PM)

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Achilles]
    #5983609 - 08/21/06 08:22 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

You know you don't have to drop it on your toungue right? You can simply dose a drop onto your hand and then lick it off. This is the common way I see most people dose from a vial.

LSD does not usually stay in one place for long. It is a traveling drug if you understand that. Most people probably won't find it asking through friends, that is not the best way to go about getting your acid. There is almost always a for sure place where the acid is, you just have to go there if you want it. Let me just clue you in that The Dead was one of the greatest acid circuits ever. They flooded every town they played at.

OfflineOddEye

#5983955 - 08/21/06 11:14 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Can ya guys get liquid acid? Like a vial ~ I've never been able to get that in my area, just blotter.

--------------------
I'm at the highest peak, still glad the meak is understandin' me
Artillery, thoughts of killin' me is just a fantasy
The man in me is ready for war, like Holyfield-Tyson IV

OfflineDeathCompany
Oneironaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in my head
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: OddEye]
    #5984027 - 08/21/06 11:53 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Very easy to get acid in cali.. just go to a fucking festival or concert, where im from there are a ton. All you go to do is work up the balls to actually ask someone

--------------------

Offlinewalpur6isknight
Stranger
    #5984394 - 08/22/06 02:28 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

DeathCompany said:
Very easy to get acid in cali.. just go to a fucking festival or concert, where im from there are a ton. All you go to do is work up the balls to actually ask someone

Well, I live in the bible belt, man. The heartland isn't exactly "THE" place to be when you looking.

OfflineShroomScape
Sexplorer
Male User Gallery

Loc: ation
    #5984395 - 08/22/06 02:29 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

I've had bad luck with asking. Is there some kind of hidden etiquette or 'password' of some sort?

Offlineyageman
already dead
 User Gallery

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: ShroomScape]
    #5984448 - 08/22/06 02:50 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

No password. Maybe a hidden etiquette, but most people selling it just want to get rid of it so they can be onto their next project.

I live in the bible belt aswell. I also happen to live close enough to chicago that I could go to any jam-band type show and get some acid. Also I used to know some people who organized raves in europe, and they flooded our town and the surrounding area with lsd for a long time. Im talking better acid that I have ever seen, by far. One gel-tab hit was often cut into two. Gels are usually great, but these gels were as good as lsd has ever been. The purest highdose hits I have ever come across.

Its not easy to know the right people. Even if you live in the bible belt, you will eventually be able to find the right festivle to go to If you want to. For example, when phish was around, at their concerts, you couldnt not find acid(atleast that was the case with me having long hair and generally looking stoned)..... If anything you would have to spend afew moments looking(its no secret). Finding it didnt really have much to do with asking about it. Just dont buy it from some really young kid or narc looking type for various reasons. Those who want acid at those shows often know a festie when they see them.

Living in the bible belt doesnt mean much.

--------------------
[quote]Me_Roy said:
You moron. Material is material is material.  No 'thing' fixes any situation.  If anything were so simple we would be living in a much better world.[/quote] <-----the dumbest thing I have ever read in my life.
Thanks shroomery.

Edited by yageman (08/22/06 02:55 AM)

InvisibleEndlessNameless
Stranger

Loc: Valley of the Sun
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: yageman]
    #5985109 - 08/22/06 06:43 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Has anybody seen or heard of LSD in Arizona recently? I haven't seen any around in years but recently I have seen posts on this site claiming acid is abundant in nearby states. I have been asking around, some claim that they have heard of it around but haven't actually seen it. Can anybody confirm this?

OfflinePhishe
Lysergic Bliss
Male User Gallery

Loc: Planet Earth
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: EndlessNameless]
    #5985119 - 08/22/06 06:47 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

EndlessNameless said:
Has anybody seen or heard of LSD in Arizona recently? I haven't seen any around in years but recently I have seen posts on this site claiming acid is abundant in nearby states. I have been asking around, some claim that they have heard of it around but haven't actually seen it. Can anybody confirm this?

Yeah theres some floating around here. It seems like i'm finding more and more sources in AZ. Just keep looking it will come soon.

OfflineDyeGreen
Super Stud
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Phishe]
    #5985213 - 08/22/06 07:31 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

What about Michigan, anyone have any luck?
I've only tried it twice, once it was tasteless white blotter, 1 hit, lasted 12 hours and was really hard to remember (actually picked this up in ohio) 2nd time was purple green blue blotter, very strong taste, about 5 hours, super visual... Pretty sure it was an RC, tho I have no idea about either of them!

I'm wondering if half these people that say it's so easy to get are getting RC's... But I guess most people have way more experiance in it then I do!

Offlinedbd1784
The Man

Loc: here
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: DyeGreen]
    #5985240 - 08/22/06 07:38 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

For the longest time I couldnt find it anywhere, but since this summer, it has been Everywhere! there is definatly a comeback, keep it flowin'

--------------------
"Then God way up in heaven, for whatever it was worth, Thought He'd have a big old party, thought He'd call it planet Earth." -Grateful Dead

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: dbd1784]
    #5985724 - 08/22/06 11:07 AM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Anyone seen in any Missouri?

OfflineeViL420
Virgin Shroomie
Male
Loc: Texas
    #5985965 - 08/22/06 03:18 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah.. LSD's pretty common now around the Weatherford area or down south even further, its coming back strangely enough... Makes you wonder whats happening lol Theres like a Boom where I'm at :smile:

--------------------
And we can take this huge Universe, and put it inside a very tiny hit, and smoke it.

LSD: Load Universe into cannon, Aim at Brain, Fire.

OfflineSDP
ChronicAficionado
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: eViL420]
    #5986137 - 08/22/06 06:08 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

eViL420 said:
Makes you wonder whats happening

It's the revolution of the soul....

--------------------
Amen

OfflineEdgekrusher
God
    #5986549 - 08/22/06 09:07 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

thehandtruck said:

Missouri has had LSD floating around for the past 3 years. Use to make runs to St Louis.

Offlinethehandtruck
Just ahead of me

Re: LSD's Triumphant Return [Re: Edgekrusher]
    #5986880 - 08/22/06 11:55 PM (16 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Edgekrusher said:
Quote:

thehandtruck said:

Missouri has had LSD floating around for the past 3 years. Use to make runs to St Louis.

Fuck, I'm real near St Louis. Guess I just don't know the right people.

Edited by thehandtruck (08/22/06 11:56 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order