Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
when do I have to stop
    #3995283 -

masturbating?

I'm gettin on in my years, but find that I still whack it more than the average 12 year old.

Is that bad of me?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3995286 -

Give her a call:

Talk Sex With Sue


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3995290 -

Don't stop. It's good for your man-glands....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: Le_Canard]
    #3995293 -

okay cool

thanks

now pass me your sock

I'm going to impregnate it


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3995304 -

Who do you think would win in a fight between Kevin Bacon and Eric Estrada?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3995332 -

This is the Pub

They would never ever fight here

:sun: on


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: Burke Dennings]
    #3995336 -

that would be a toughy but im guessing eric estrada


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: danlennon3]
    #3995341 -

you stop when you get a girlfriend. easier said than done though


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: danlennon3]
    #3995359 -

no, I think I jerk it a lot more when I do have a girly


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3995365 -

Yeah I hear ya man. More than the average 12 year old. Terrible.


--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: freddurgan]
    #3995556 -

you talked me into it

I quit!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: sucklesworth]
    #3995688 -

jerk away its all good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: when do I have to stop [Re: oDin]
    #3995696 -

damnit

guess I'm back off the wagon


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How can I stop masturbating??
( 1 2 all )
GnuBobo 4,866 39 12/02/05 01:02 PM
by Meat_hod
* Masturbation!?
( 1 2 all )
Roger_irrelevant 17,881 31 10/04/13 02:39 PM
by mpd
* How to stop masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Super_Blunt 22,761 71 11/13/06 11:25 AM
by JoelLoveland5
* The whole "all the best girls like jerks" thing.
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 6,245 51 10/04/05 07:21 AM
by KidShelleen
* Do girls masturbate?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
TODAY 37,177 144 03/30/08 06:26 PM
by Ferris
* What's the most embarrassing or messed up place you ever masturbated in?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
RandalFlagg 8,504 100 06/15/05 01:11 PM
by Thin White Duke
* Have you ever been caught masturbating?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
friggest 9,612 94 11/09/05 07:32 PM
by TYL3R
* Female Masturbation
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
Brukan 33,920 135 01/20/10 04:42 AM
by makaveli8x8

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
563 topic views. 7 members, 20 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.