Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store - Cannabis Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Anonymous

Post deleted by Moe Howard
    #397109 - 09/17/01 10:33 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Anonymous

Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: Anonymous]
    #397161 - 09/17/01 11:29 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

While you bring up an interesting point, realize that bin Laden is a VERY intelligent individual. While he is obviously a zealot, he is also calculating (as evidenced by such an elaborate plan, possibly evening financing the attacks by manipulating the stocks of the reinsurers of the WTC).
He isn't necessarily as possessed and fanatical as you say. He is also smart enough to have planned his response well in advance, if nothing else just to buy himself time. He knows he is a dead man, at this point. Nothing he say is going to change that. Perhaps he believes that by denying the attack, his
'unjust' death will further his cause (by rallying other militant Islamic factions and further angering his own), which is ultimately what he seeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts follow my vision and dance in the sun

OfflineCACA
veteran
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: ]
    #397169 - 09/17/01 11:34 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

very intelligent? lol

:frown: I believe in Mr. Grieves ! Also, everything in the above post is entirely fictional, like PC !

--------------------
"I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing." John 15:5

OfflineOsama_Bin_Laden
journeyman

Osama is innocent!!! [Re: Anonymous]
    #397172 - 09/17/01 11:36 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I did not do the world trade center attack. I wish that I had but I was unaware of it. It's good that it happened but I didn't do it. I wish I had.

Rejoice for we have bound SATAN and soon Palistine shall be free of the abomination of the west.

--------------------

Offlinezetek
enthusiast

Loc: United States
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: Anonymous]
    #397360 - 09/18/01 05:45 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I gotta agree with PeachMan and Ag. This fucker is very cunning. He was trained by our CIA. From what I've read, he still has the stinger missiles that Reagan & Bush stole and gave to him. Talk about getting bit in the ass.

Offline3Mshroom
old hand

Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: zetek]
    #397371 - 09/18/01 06:15 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I am sorry but I have to believe that Bin Laden is telling the truth. For starters he has never shrunk away from accepting responsibilty for his attacks. Secondly, he has always stated that it was his intention to start a war with the west. Thirdly, this attack would elevate him to near god hood with his people if he did indeed do it.
He went into this fight expecting to die. He's not afraid of it and believes in his cause. He has dedicated money, time and immense effort to pulling off his acts of terrorism. Why would he not accept the credit for his crowning act of terrorism unless he did not do it?

Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

--------------------
Corruptissima republicae, plurimae leges
Illegitumus non carborundum

InvisibleCLuB99
lost somewhere in time andspace
Male User Gallery

Loc: my mind
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #397653 - 09/18/01 07:54 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i agree 3M.

IL_FUNGO_SACRO la coltivazione, gli enteogeni, in italiano
Support the FSR

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: 3Mshroom]
    #398061 - 09/19/01 08:53 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If I was bin laden and if I did that act, I would deffinitelly deny it. Why? Because if US attack me with no evidence, I will be hero and all muslims will stand behind me.
If I admited it, only several radicals would back me up, and Talibans would be the first who wouldot do that. Why? Because every state know that they will no longer exist if they get into war with US beause of their fault.
Anyway I do not know who did it, but it coud be Osama.

afterall you are all good people sometimes
~Crobih

Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: Crobih]
    #398164 - 09/19/01 01:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Bin Laden hasn't owned up to all of the terrorist attacks he has been linked to, therefore he doesn't necessarily have to take credit or be outwardly proud of this one, especially if he knows how irate the US is about this and that they intend to take action that puts a real threat on his life, when in the past we have made little (publicly known)assertive attempt to get to him

"i am a citizen of the world" diogenes

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: gray1]
    #398181 - 09/19/01 02:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm getting the feeling that there were more than just Bin Laddin who is involved....who do you think helped him? i have my suspicions.

Relax, Relax, Relax.....it's just a little pin prick * there'll be no more AARRGGHHH!!!! but you may feel a little sick.....

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinemadscientist
journeyman
Re: do you believe Osama? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #399716 - 09/21/01 04:51 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Of course Osama is not going to own up. That would be silly, he would then not be able to righteously proclaim innocence and rally the muslim world against the evil and unjust american reaction. BUT, I dont think he himself need have actually ordered the strike. He just spouts out hate speach and tells muslims that its thier duty to kill americans and so they do. But this doesnt leave him innocent. If a KKK leader goes and tells his followers that its thier relidious duty to string up black people then he is, in effect, guilty at least as an accomplice. Besides who cares if he did or didnt commit this particular act? hes a cunt and should be killed. Same goes to the Taliban: they are a bunch of cunts who oppress people (particularly women and non-muslims) and actually cause people to die by refusing to allow them access to western medicine. Fuck them, they are cunts and wish them dead.

Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

--------------------
Instead of the dove as the symbol of peace we should have a pillow. Its got more feathers but doesnt have that nasty sharp beak......

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion