Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last
    #3610647 - 01/11/05 01:35 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Energy. Some call it a MYSTICAL ENERGY LIFE FORCE FLOW!!!

Well, there's energy around the place, and if you want to be healthy and everything, you need to make sure you have some. You can calibrate yourself to have more, or you can remove yourself from things that pull it out. In another post I just made, I explained that the uber force of qi within your body comes from the interaction between your mind, or shen, which is yang, and your body, Jing if you want, which is yin. The mind and nervous system direct the body, the body responds to the directions, which is why the mind is yang and the body yin in this case.

To have healthy qi, you need a strong and balanced relationship between these two aspects of yourself. If you overextend your mind, your body will suffer as it tries to "catch up" and if you let your body go, by sitting down posting on the internet all day or whatever, your mind will suffer. Whenever you have an imbalance between these forces, then qi will be used to make up the difference when it would be better applied coming up with inventions to save the species or powering your legs on your way to the grocery store to buy unprocessed foods and ethically traded coffee beans.

When you live in an environment packed with people and billboards, you'll notice your mind is taxed. It's especially tiring constantly dodging traffic and huge crowds of people if you aren't used to it. There is some degree of adaptation that allows you to keep some space of your mind for yourself. People walk around crowded city streets like zombies, not looking at anyone and listening to headphones. That can help, but ultimately, if you live in a city environment, your mind is going to be more heavily taxed, the limited space inside your head will be filled with garbage vying for your attention.

This throws your balance off, which burns off your qi which means less health. Try not to subject yourself to this, it's pathological and decreases your quality of life.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineincubaby_421
half naked andfull witted
 User Gallery

Loc: the center of the univers...
Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3610698 - 01/11/05 01:49 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

but energy cannot be created or destroyed, but then again in that realm of thought, scientific standards dont really apply.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3610720 - 01/11/05 01:54 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

The energy isn't being created or destroyed, you're just letting it get wasted. Though you have it it's not helping promote your psychosomatic incarnation.

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: Mixomatosis]
    #3610738 - 01/11/05 01:59 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

like other people are taking my energy???
MINE???
FUCKING BASTARDS!!!
GIVE ME BACK MY ENERGY!!!

no seriously, i get it, i just dont really know if agree with it, it requires a little more thought than im willing to invest at the moment, because im pretty high and have the attention span of a goldfish.

--------------------
"yet the more i dig, the more i consume, the more i unfold... the less protected i feel.
i am the spit on the hair of the son of an electron, swimming around the nucleus of a cell inside the sperm of a killer bee, and my purpose is as nebulous as why weve been bestowed with the capacity to give a shit" Brandon Boyd

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: incubaby_421]
    #3610814 - 01/11/05 02:10 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

because im pretty high and have the attention span of a goldfish.

I'm with you on that one.

Unlike all other things, what I posted above is only one way of looking at something. It explains some things, but it doesn't explain unrelated topics.

In the spirit of being stoned and on a side note, I think it's safe to say there are some ideas that haven't been exactly expressed in some languages, correct? There are concepts that exist in our world that don't exist in quite the same form, or maybe not at all, in another world. That's pretty sweet. I guess that's what the God guys figured out. I say this because I just imagined travelling to faraway places and spreading concepts to other people who don't have them, and then I realized "it's been done!" I would go tell them things like A squared plus B squared equals C squared. Cool stuff like that.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3610815 - 01/11/05 02:11 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

the rule would still apply
the energy would be the same amount, just changing in purpose
constructive mind - destructive body
destructive mind - constructive body
destructive mind - destructive body

a good balance would give you

constructive mind - constructive body

although it is not that black and white

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: fresh313]
    #3610845 - 01/11/05 02:16 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

although it is not that black and white

In the theoretical perfect balance, then black and white, or yin and yang, would be indistinguishable from eachother. They wouldn't exist. This stagnant universe is.. I think.. they call it "wu chi." Then boom, yin differentiates from yang and the universe is racing off..

Offlineincubaby_421
 User Gallery

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: fresh313]
    #3610858 - 01/11/05 02:18 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

i think you read to much into it all fresh...
i think the point is
SHARE THE LOVE YO!
spread it on thick, makeothers open up thier mind and utilize all of the energy the universe has to give before it is to late for them to be able to enjoy thier fucking minds like we do...
or maybe not, im high, i know that :smile:

--------------------

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

#3610900 - 01/11/05 02:25 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

the perfect balance of yin and yang is impossible to achieve in this world we live it would seem

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
    #3611079 - 01/11/05 03:04 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I can dig it. I'm told the Universe is going from a state of lower entropy to one of higher entropy, which is to say, in the beginning all the energy was stored in the form of discrete Duracell batteries, but at the end it has all been scattered and exists at a homogenous density filling the entire Universe. the question is, were those batteries used in a way which we can all agree was 'Good' or 'Useful' or 'Constructive' or 'In Accordance with the Will of God', etc, or not.

Offlinefresh313
journeyman
 User Gallery

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3611103 - 01/11/05 03:12 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

seems to be consistent with the big bang theory

Offlineskystone
stop the motion
Loc: state,country,etc.
    #3611708 - 01/11/05 09:59 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

incubaby_421 said:
but energy cannot be created or destroyed, but then again in that realm of thought, scientific standards dont really apply.

why not? Everything from angels, to spirits and mistical energies must have scientific basis.

--------------------
"..and suddenly it began to rain"

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3612050 - 01/11/05 12:13 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Not sure if your header was just created to be grabbing or if you believe in a limited supply. I don't see where believing in a limited supply serves us as it pretty much just breeds lack consciousness and competition-both are states of struggle and breading grounds for fear of loss and loosing. Even if you gain in the struggle or competition, if you believe in limited supply, there is a sense of your having to have taken from another to get what you have and then guilt may follow. What a quagmire of crappy energy to be in.

Here is something to play with and I am getting good results. Say, everyone starts off with a lake full of 100,000 gallons of water. The lake represents the size of your experiential reality and the water, the energy that sustains the manifest creations in it including you.

There is a river of water constantly flowing into it, that would be where source energy comes from in UNLIMITED supply and an out flow river to maintain balance in the lake.

Now typically, if you believe in limited supply you believe in exchange meaning if, you want something you have to give something to get it. So, to add something new to your reality lake, you will have to take something out of it because the lake is only so big.

Even if you just take without giving,no exchange of something you already have for something else you want the outlet river is going to take an equal amount away somewhere else in you lake. It may be a material possession, amount of financial resource or something more subtle like some of your vital life force energy or from someone else in your reality as they will get sick or fatigued and the situation will run an experiential drain on you to compensate.

It can get worse if you believe in limited supply and do not believe in the source river within. That will create a damn and all you will have to work with is what you started with-no new incoming to replenish if you give out but do not allow yourself to receive an equal exchange back.

Now lets get to solutions and the benefits of changing your belief system around, the laws of "energy dynamics" you set up for your own experiential reality here. Know there is a source of unlimited energy constantly flowing into your reality it's found in the heart place, you gotta open it up to receive MORE energy.

Here is where it gets good. You do not have to give of anything you already have to get more. You can keep it all and keep adding to it. But how if the outlet river only allows the lake to be so full?

Simple, you make your lake bigger to hold more creative manifesting energy. There is a giving here but it is more of a giving way to allow for more. You do this by expanding the thoughts and beliefs in your mind to allow you to receive more. this means thoughts about your worth and deservance have to open wider.

next, you have to give way in your heart and expand your feelings to allow and accept more love/water energy into it. For you to accept more, you yourself have to accept more accepting in life in a loving capacity.

The more you can open your mind and heart to accept and receive a wealth of abundance, the bigger your lake, manifestable reality becomes.

This is what call 5th dimensional creating, or how a 5th dimensional conscious being creates. They create extra space knowing the source river/nature always fills a void. They live in a mind state of unlimited abundance and to get more, they just open up more space. It's not about giving of what you already have to get something else. That is lack limitation stuff. There is an unlimited abundance for all.

Here is an example. A few nights ago, I was telling my husband I wanted something sort of frivolous, just day dreaming out loud. he said ya, that would be nice, but, it's not in the budget for THAT. Then I remembered this and told him, "Well we have to make more room then for more money to come in don't we?" I asked him to work with me- two or more is better then one and to visualize us having the item and enjoying and to see it there in his minds eye and to feel as if it is really there. i told him the universe will take care of the rest. he asked, How, we have to do something to get more money? i said phooey.

It can think of more ways then you to bring abundance to you without you working for it, stealing it, or exchanging something for it. Ya just gotta trust, be appreciative and look for the incoming opportunity to receive it.

Guess what happened the next day. He was talking to some in his corporation and the topic of the heavy taxes we owe this year came up in the convo. The person told him something they found out from their accountant last year, about how he qualifies to file differently and the company doesn't share that with the guys in his position and most accountants don't know about it regarding his position.

he did the math under the new filing form and voila. Now we have an extra $4,000 in the bank account that is un accounted for in the budget free to do what we want with it, like bonus buck and we didn't have to work the regular way for it or give up something we already had in exchange for it. All we had to give was way in our mind and heart and much appreciation to allow for it to be placed there.

Cool huh?

I don't mean to write this all of as simple as pie because there is a lot involved to keep on that we are not use to. You really have to move into a place of being more cognitive through the day about what directions you are giving the energy dynamics of your life to work within. You have to alter your belief system to hold the idea that there is infinite abundance for all coming in through the source river, through your heart place and be open to receiving from it as much as possible.

Once you open the place in your mind and heart for more-dig your lake out bigger do NOT let it become filled with fear or doubt. Patience is important and holding the vision and feeling of appreciation for it being there must be maintained without faulter. If you start fearing or doubting you will throw the dirt right back into the new hole you dug and close the space up. And then you will say, this doesn't work. Yes it does, if you fall into fear and doubt then your lake did what you told it too and closed it back up.

Once you open your mind and heart to more this means thinking and feeling beyond what you regularly do, you have to maintain that and be vigilant of what thoughts and feelings are creating the frame work for what is to be made manifest in the extra space. If you start thinking crappy thoughts, you'll get sludge put in.

here is the other thing to be cognisent of. You are use to managing a lake of 100,000 gallons or less if you have your source river damned and are bad at allowing yourself to receive from others. As you expand the size of your manifest reality, you are warping the space time fabric of your experiential reality here and the pressure will feel different.

When you are opening to manifest more, you also have to open to manifest the added management capacity to handle MORE in your experiential reality, other wise, you will become overwhelmed and move back into lack loss to go back to your old comfort zone.

The pressure increases with more and is very uncomfortable. You will have to recalibrate yourself to handle it or else it will crush you. The way to do that is to keep the energy flowing and to not damn up your outlet river, it's like your pressure release valve. keep energy flowing, give of yourself and your love freely without fear or panic of how it is being returned to you from external sources. always be mindful that the source is within you and keep the inflow river open. Take time to get cognizant of this flows and watch for damns you put in place- damning thoughts and damning feelings, anything the cuts the flows off.

The other thing that happens as you increase the amount of manifest reality to you are experiencing is with the warping of your space time fabric is this, the perception and experience of time speeds up. that is another thing you have to get use to re-calibrating.

As you first move into this, it is normal to feel anxious as in, there is not enough time to manage all of this, and panic or frustration can set in- damns that will cut flows until you sink back to your old comfort levels. watch for this.

You have to get use to handling the increase of pressure. regarding time moving faster, experimentally of course, you have to get cognizant of being in a state of allowance and trust that there is an abundance of TIME as well to care for all in need of care and add to your manifestation pool, time managers, they may show up as material things or just energy constructs behind the scenes, doesn't mater same difference. the key there is to stay in allowance and trust that all can be taken care of and is and to stay in massive amounts of appreciation for that. do not faulter. It takes practice and daily discipline to monitor what is going on in your mind and heart.

The bottom line is, this is what is going on behind the scenes weather you are conscious of it or not, best to be conscious of it and what you are creating for yourself. If you think a lot of crappy thoughts and entertain a lot of crappy feelings and spend most of your time on auto pilot running on crap and lack well, your experiential reality will leave a lot to be desired.

Worse, you will become bitter about not having what that guy over there does and start complaining life is unfair and like a vicious spiral, you will be creating a law in your reality that will manifest experiences for you that are unfair because that's what you told it to do by giving it the command.

One last thing. ya gotta quit flim flamming with thoughts and feelings and practice consistency or else you will send mixxed creation messages and end up with mish mash. Your creative system will say, ya, you did this before and then you changed your mind in the midst of it, how serous are you? It takes a lot of work on our ended to restructure you paradigm for you and we are happy too, but we will wait until we see you are serious about it. And it will wait longer then most people can be patient to see and experience the results.

As you get the hang of it and start getting mini results, your trust increases and it gets easier to not flim flam and then manifesting new paradigms and what not speeds up and you get results quicker and that reinforces and things really start to speed up and expand at exponential rates.

It's a lot to handle and there are many foibles in the process as you slip back into old comfort zones and patterns or give up to quickly or mis steps, but keep at it and it gets easier over time.

It's been working for me and I get results, more then I can mention.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3612256 - 01/11/05 01:17 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

jiggy, aren't you the one whose belief system boils down to standing outside your cave going 'wooooo' at everything? the only thing is, you have to keep boiling for a thousand years

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: Zekebomb]
    #3612369 - 01/11/05 01:41 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

that sounds like quite a stereotype to me and something you lumped me into by your own choosing. if you want to create a fictional character out of me to put me in a place where you can handle me, go for it.

bare in mind, that is your fictional creation of what you choose to think of jiggy. Bare in mind, once you put people into compartments, you will only experience them as that compartment and limit your experiences with people in the process. Your choosing.

what i find funny is that, I share ways of speeding up life progression and somehow you equated that with the snails pace of cave man living. See how you you predetermined judgment missed out on a lot of good stuff that has been working in practical application for me.

If anyone can get anything from what i shared, thats great and if you can't, oh well, maybe later up the road it will make sense to you.

I wouldn't have the ratings I do if some people were not appreciating what I have to contribute here. I am not out to please or serve all as I can't possibly cater to everyones spiritual philosophical or religious tastes or needs, but even if it maintains a few here and there, thats cool as I recieve the same from a few here and there.

Not sure what again what the cave man analogy is suppose to mean as most of my stuff is pretty progessive, I gobble up information and experiences quickly. Go ahead, give me something I can't comprehend easily or will not have an experience to relate it too?

How bout I e-mail you something on theodynamics and then you have an intelligent and enlightening conversation with me about the subject matter.

Tell me what you know about morphengenic fields and templates that underly this reality Zeke cuz thats the stuff I am playing with here.
If you know NOTHING about it, then maybe you should read and learn.

Am I someone who oohs at the awesomeness of how reality works behind the scenes? Fuck ya, it's really cool!

And why would one have to boil water when they have unlimitted access to the steam before it even condences and know how with etheric purification flames?

woooooooo woooooooooooo arg uggg grunt ball scratch oooooooo pretty tiger with big teeth, me go play with it

edit- typo

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (01/11/05 01:49 PM)

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3612586 - 01/11/05 02:22 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I don't see where believing in a limited supply serves us

I think you misread what I was saying. You saw the word energy and took it out of the context I gave it and then went off on a tangent of your own that ignored the point I was making, which is fine, but..

Go ahead, give me something I can't comprehend easily

Well, I'm sure you're capable of understanding what I was saying above, but you put the term "energy" into a compartment and you're only experiencing the concept in that compartment, so you're limiting your experiences with it. Basically, you weren't exactly understanding what I was talking about. You saw the "limited supply" sentence, latched on to it, assumed it meant the same thing it does in your energy paradigm, and forgot about everything else I wrote. Which is fine, it's just not on topic.

Also, I find it funny that you got all riled up and defensive when zeke said a little something that you didn't even understand. How do you know he was attacking you if you don't even know what he was saying? Stay cool.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3612704 - 01/11/05 02:46 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I am, I left laughing. I got obnoxious to get zeke attention as he has me on pre programmed auto pilot. Was thinking of inviting you all over for some brontosaurus tonight.

I know you actually were not writing about limitation as your header explained, I said that. It was a catchy header for something more thoughtful and I enjoyed your post.

Mine ran off the header itself.

Sorry, sometimes I see some words and then bam, my heads floods with stuff and I want to type it out. part of the sharing and keeping energy flowing.

really, I just went off the header. How bout, I go back and re read your post with focus on it and see if I have a comment or question related to it and not the header title. I owe you that.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

#3612717 - 01/11/05 02:49 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I owe you that.
Do what you like, I don't mind.

I think zekebomb was saying that if you claimed that you were a caveman, you were going to have to spend thousands of years boiling away all the things you've stacked onto your primordial caveman within. That is, he was being skeptical that you were in fact any kind of a caveman.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3612948 - 01/11/05 03:38 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I agree with the connection you made between health and lots of good qi. As you will see, i pretty much agree with your whole post which is why i expanded and built upon it, the foundation was solid.

You used the word calibrate in a way that I understand as I used it to in my analogy, about how you have to to house more energy. We were talking about the same energy, you focused on health and I broadened that focus to healthy abundant manifestation in general.

About the stuff that pulls it from you, yes yes, a lot can, good point you made about high stimulus environments. I went to a Ringling Bros circus over the weekend and was bombarded from the front gate till I left with vendors and protesters and 3 rings of chaos, lights loud music, flying confetti, screaming kids ahhhh, traffic and crowds. I had to take a nap when I got home to recharge.

People can really run a drain on you too and for now, I cut them off or better pace my exposure to them when I realize it, yet if I can keep tapping into an unlimited supply, I shouldn't have too. So, either i am closed off and not pulling from inner source or, some drains can suck out faster then I can refill. Still working on that till I get supply and demand in sync and auto adjustable ha ha.

I like that sub-topic in itself, good to be mindful off.

How you use yin yang is how I used one force being a giving and one receiving.

Nice to see you incorporated the nervous system into the energy body discussion. It's another good sub-topic as a lot of nervous system disorders , anxiety being a growing one in America can be addressed well by understanding better how energy flows through the body. The nervous system is what integrates qi energy in our body so controlling flow and integration is key to good health as you say.

Anyone with nervous habits who fidgets a lot is one having a difficult time integrating energy so they burn the excess off through fidgeting when it could be sent to body parts and utilized for reconstructive and rejuvenation/ restorative purposes.

I appreciate that you discussed balance with where you direct energy flows and that if it all goes to just the physical or mental or even emotional, you will be out of balance and energetic disorder can manifest itself as a physical one if not corrected.

All good stuff to raise awareness on.

What you said about how over taxing and area just burns waste was a good point, tied to what I said about fidgeting and nervous habits.

Lots of sub topic posts could come from this- good stuff Mix:thumbup:

I want to share this with Zeke and you remember mix. When mix jumped in after I had been posting a bit, I knew nothing about him, he shot something down that was in the unprovable realms and I made a quick judgment about him Zeke. I thought he was only here to destroy ideas and people with sarcasm and density and had nothing to contribute worth my time so I put him on user ignore.

I came around quickly and laughed at myself and realized, everyone here has something to offer my growth directly or indirectly so I took him off.

And now as I take the time to get to know him without any prejudgments or new ones, I take each post as it comes anew and I am impressed by many of his posts and have been enjoying them. I am learning there is much more to mix then I first gave him credit for. I'm glad I didn't keep him in the first quick and rash judgment I made about him or I would've missed out on a lot.

Soooooo maybe you want to go ride my pet T-rex later or something? Really, he doesn't bite.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3614772 - 01/11/05 10:58 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

You make it sound as if you have to be a pig about it and jump in and get your power before others do. While the second law of thermodynamics pretty much guarantees that high level energy is finite there is still plenty...it is not running out that fast. Just eat right, exercise, avoid forming routine's or habits, get lots of sunshine, and don't go into debt or allow other people to control your finances. If you follow these simple rules you will be a virtual wellspirng of personal power, qi, chi, energy, or whatever the hell you want to call it.

--------------------
"A warrior is a hunter. He calculates everything. That's control. Once his calculations are over, he acts. He lets go. That's abandon. A warrior is not a leaf at the mercy of the wind. No one can push him; no one can make him do things against himself or against his better judgment. A warrior is tuned to survive, and he survives in the best of all possible fashions." ― Carlos Castaneda

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology