Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3615857 - 01/12/05 02:12 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

You make it sound as if you have to be a pig about it and jump in and get your power before others do

Yeah, I'm joking around with the wording a bit, it's kinda throwing people off. But actually, what I'm also saying is that what you describe above is another kind of pathology. If you run around all paranoid because you think people are sucking your energy, then boom, you're wasting energy and your health starts to give.

there is still plenty...it is not running out that fast.

It's true there's plenty, but the key is in balancing yourself so that as it passes through you you make use of it in constructive ways. You don't want to spend it holding on to old emotional issues, burning it out with anger, or worry, or losing it to infinite amounts of billboards telling you that you're fat and ugly. Instead, you want to restore damage in your body and maintain homeostasis.

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineMixomatosis
great ape

Loc: cipherland
Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3615876 - 01/12/05 02:19 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

he shot something down that was in the unprovable realms and I made a quick judgment about him

Ah yes, if I recall correctly I intellectually masticated your argument and then snorted the resulting dust (The powder left after crumbling a belief structure is like cocaine to me). Careful, I'm poised to post something you aren't going to agree with, and I'll be defending it like a rabid dog would a slab of rotting meat.

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3616227 - 01/12/05 03:35 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
that sounds like quite a stereotype to me and something you lumped me into by your own choosing. if you want to create a fictional character out of me to put me in a place where you can handle me, go for it.

bare in mind, that is your fictional creation of what you choose to think of jiggy. Bare in mind, once you put people into compartments, you will only experience them as that compartment and limit your experiences with people in the process. Your choosing.

what i find funny is that, I share ways of speeding up life progression and somehow you equated that with the snails pace of cave man living. See how you you predetermined judgment missed out on a lot of good stuff that has been working in practical application for me.

If anyone can get anything from what i shared, thats great and if you can't, oh well, maybe later up the road it will make sense to you.

I wouldn't have the ratings I do if some people were not appreciating what I have to contribute here. I am not out to please or serve all as I can't possibly cater to everyones spiritual philosophical or religious tastes or needs, but even if it maintains a few here and there, thats cool as I recieve the same from a few here and there.

Not sure what again what the cave man analogy is suppose to mean as most of my stuff is pretty progessive, I gobble up information and experiences quickly. Go ahead, give me something I can't comprehend easily or will not have an experience to relate it too?

How bout I e-mail you something on theodynamics and then you have an intelligent and enlightening conversation with me about the subject matter.

Tell me what you know about morphengenic fields and templates that underly this reality Zeke cuz thats the stuff I am playing with here.
If you know NOTHING about it, then maybe you should read and learn.

Am I someone who oohs at the awesomeness of how reality works behind the scenes? Fuck ya, it's really cool!

And why would one have to boil water when they have unlimitted access to the steam before it even condences and know how with etheric purification flames?

woooooooo woooooooooooo arg uggg grunt ball scratch oooooooo pretty tiger with big teeth, me go play with it

edit- typo

er'hr'rm... sorry, had you confused with someone else

OfflineZekebomb
sociophagus

Loc: BC province
Re: There is a limited amount of energy.. get yours while supplies last [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3616262 - 01/12/05 03:43 AM (16 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Huehuecoyotl said: Just eat right, exercise, avoid forming routine's or habits, get lots of sunshine, and don't go into debt or allow other people to control your finances.

tricky though, because what is eating right? and too much sunshine = cancer, or whatever

and aren't routines and habits good ways to streamline one's use of qi?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale