Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Free Energy
    #3464173 - 12/08/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Check em out if you are interested in free energy technology. Makes me wonder why we are in wars and have 3rd world countries. If you are short on time- just go to the cheniere site straight off.

What do ya think?

http://www.prahlad.org/pub/bearden/scalar_wars.htm

http://www.cheniere.org/

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Free Energy [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3464183 - 12/08/04 11:22 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hehe, EM makes me fly! :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3464366 - 12/08/04 12:01 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Why do I think?

That you want to believe in magic.

That there is no conspiracy or lack of funds for something with nearly unlimited payback.

That an actual working device would make the top of the news and be hailed as the greatest scientific achievement ever; not hidden on a con man's website.

From the Website:

"March 26, 2002 will be the date I put in my diary as the day the world changed?forever."

Nick Cook
The Hunt for Zero Point

OK, I will be looking forward to that date.  :rolleyes:

"There's a sucker born every minute." ~ Joseph Besimer

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: Free Energy [Re: Swami]
    #3464584 - 12/08/04 12:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Swami - what's your take on these guys? - http://www.fuellesspower.com

They are defiling the good name of science :shocked:
Are they scammers and if so let's get 'em :evil:

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3464594 - 12/08/04 12:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hehe

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: Shroomism]
    #3464647 - 12/08/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Of course they are scammers. Why sell plans when you could sell the "real thing"? All websites referenced are selling documents, books and videos ($150 for a fucking book?!) However, I am sure that they are legal though unethical. I doubt there is any law against selling (erroneous) information, drawings and pictures.

"This engine runs very quiet and does not pollute the air!"
I think they meant it runs "quietly". Poor grammar aside, a device they doesn't run at all will not make noise nor pollute.

"Up to 350hp can be possible once you learn the secrets of building this engine."
Technically, zero horsepower falls into this set. Whoopee!

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3464669 - 12/08/04 12:55 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I know all about free energy:

delta G = delta H - T delta S

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: Free Energy [Re: phi1618]
    #3464689 - 12/08/04 01:00 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I can always count on the swamster

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3464701 - 12/08/04 01:03 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Where you been hiding? I need a sparring partner to keep me sharp.  :tongue2:

What do YOU think of free-energy? Future possiblity, current reality, fantasy or what?

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3464751 - 12/08/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

the universe as a whole is perpetual motion in place

as is a single atom

as far as man-made perpetual motion machines or limitless energy, I think it might be possible (maybe through harnessing the orbiting energy of electrons around their nuclei), but such a device would be soooo radical that it would blow these hoaxes to shit :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: deff]
    #3464801 - 12/08/04 01:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well first you have to get these amazingly tiny ropes to lasso the electrons...

I invented a "free energy" device years ago. I built two huge eletromagnets and hid them in stone walls on both sides of the highway. Every time a car went by it would cut the lines of flux and generate a current that I stored and used to power my house.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3464816 - 12/08/04 01:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Magic shmagic. There is a trick, teachable to all of it, ask any magician. There is no such thing as magic. The inexplicable only remains an unsolved mystery until you figure out how its done.

I have beleived free energy technology has been around for a loong time.

That's one site of hundreds out there. People all around the globe are playing with it. I wanted to raise awareness about it. It's exciting to imagine it in global use.

What makes cheinere a con man? What is he conning people out of? What do you know about him or his invention to support your claim that he is a con? If you have supportive evidense on him and his invention, please do share it.

What do you know about all of the inventions and inventors of free energy technology out there for that matter? Please share it. I'll keep posting links here for you to refute with evidense, okay?

Are you even personally interested in this stuff or are you just bored and nit picking for fun?

Do I think it would be all over the news? Not neccesarily. As if everything in existance is on the ten o'clock news? They would rather report murders, burgleries, high profile criminal trials, rapes and wars, and Hollywood gosip weather and sports.

I think the media are bogus magicians, but thats another topic.

Are you upset because I posted that link on the second law of thermodynamics being broken after you said thermodynamics is an unbreakable law? Is that what this is about?

Big deal-no harm no foul. So you didn't know something. Science reserach and discovery is moving at such a fast clip, no one can keep up in all of the areas.

Free energy technology is such an exciting topic. What scares you about it swami?

I suppose you would rather discuss archaic religious superstition here. I thought free energy would be a refreshing change of pace for some.

Why do liberating ideas scare people in general?

I'm not afraid, I'm curious and intrigued.

Lets pretend it has not yet been developed and demonstrated by dozens of inventors.

Are you comfortable with discussing even probable theories?

I want to understand you since you are here almost daily. :heart:

Oh well, think, research, and discern for yourselves people.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3464822 - 12/08/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I've been here and there.. sharpening up my reality manifesting skills as it were. Transcending/purging my vices and always trying to evolve and live in the present you know. Always a student where I need to learn and teacher where I've been and can offer some insight.

You need to teach your proteges not to be so condescending.
But I would be glad to spar with you if I ever find my way out west, which I'm sure I will. My new thing is tai chi chuan, which I feel will take me a lifetime or more to master. Then again, maybe not. I usually am a fast learner.

My take on free energy is that it would be a wonderful and glorious thing if/when released would change the world on many levels. Definitely future possibility, not exactly a current reality.. I think even if it did exist at this time, it would not be available to the masses, due to the dependency of the world economy on fossil fuels, among other things. I think the technology would be suppressed, unless some bold person(s)/groups who didn't care for their own welfare made a massive effort to distribute it freely to everyone. Such an invention would undoubtedly cause the collapse of the oil industry, and the many other industries that it feeds. Causing millions to lose their jobs, but in the long-term, creating a better future for our planet and all who reside on it.

I certainly wouldn't say that on the technical/mechanical level, such a thing could never exist, because we are in a time of great technological advancement, and what is considered impossible today may be considered a very possible reality when new information is presented tomorrow. I have a great faith in advancement in the fields of medicine and technology, and I am excited to see what's around the corner as far as new discoveries and breakthroughs.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3464917 - 12/08/04 01:56 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

...shmagic...
I could locate no such word.

I have beleived free energy technology has been around for a loong time.
Your belief does not alter it's non-existence.

That's one site of hundreds out there.
Doesn't matter if there are a millions sites. Do me a favor: look up the fallacy of large numbers and tell me that you truly understand it.

People all around the globe are playing with it.
Correction: are playiing with the IDEA of it.

It's exciting to imagine it in global use.
Emotional response does not equate to any sort or reality.

What makes cheinere a con man?
Who knows? A bad childhood perhaps... I am not a pyschologist.

What is he conning people out of?
Is a $150 for a book a reasonable price? Would/did YOU buy it?

What do you know about him or his invention to support your claim that he is a con?
Simple. He has NO invention.

What do you know about all of the inventions and inventors of free energy technology out there for that matter?
I know that in a capitalist system. Ideas turn into reality, turn into meg-amounts of cash. According to some of these websites, "free energy" has been kept a "secret" for 80 years. R-i-g-h-t!

Please share it. I'll keep posting links here for you to refute with evidense, okay?
I am truly disappointed in you. After ALL this time, seems you still are unaware how the game is played: someone makes an amazing claim, it is up to THEM to support the claim; not the inverse.

Are you even personally interested in this stuff or are you just bored and nit picking for fun?
Nit picking? Look up "nit" please.

Do I think it would be all over the news?
There are many forms of news: Scientific American, Science Digest, Discover plus many peer-reviewed phsyics journals. Naturally you read what wasn't written (once again).

Are you upset because I posted that link on the second law of thermodynamics being broken after you said thermodynamics is an unbreakable law? Is that what this is about?
The article talked about AIDS, bombs and environmental issues. This has NO RELEVENCE to physics nor does my emotional state have any relevence. Your link was NOT WRTTEN by a PhD physicist. Try a better one.

Big deal-no harm no foul. So you didn't know something. Science reserach and discovery is moving at such a fast clip, no one can keep up in all of the areas.
Another meaningless personalism. Trust me you do NOT want to compare scientific educational credentials and accomplishments.

Free energy technology is such an exciting topic.
More emotionalism that does not support your contention.

What scares you about it swami?
Yet another false assumption. No wonder you are taken in by this the way you jump to erroneous conclusions.

I suppose you would rather discuss archaic religious superstition here.
Do you really believe that your fantasy of what I think adds ANYTHING at all to the discussion?

Why do liberating ideas scare people in general?
Whom are you addressing? Why do you attack when your pet idea is challenged instead of showing genuine evidence?

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3464922 - 12/08/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You need to teach your proteges not to be so condescending.

?

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3464927 - 12/08/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"I invented a "free energy" device years ago. I built two huge eletromagnets and hid them in stone walls on both sides of the highway. Every time a car went by it would cut the lines of flux and generate a current that I stored and used to power my house."

Haha, very clever idea :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3464942 - 12/08/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Change that to.. a little more sensitive

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3464979 - 12/08/04 02:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Not contesting your choice of words. What proteges and methods am I teaching? I ask no one to emulate me or my style.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3465017 - 12/08/04 02:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Yes, I maintain that free energy technology has been around for a loooooooooooooog time. Don't bother looking looooooooong up in the dictionary.

Geeeeeez, some of you would follow swami right off a cliff wouldn't you? LOL

It wouldn't even matter if he said that it was good manors to let you all go first. He'd be up there waving down saying bye bye, after all fools die just as quickly as they are born eh?

Who here would like to dispute for the record that free energy technology has not been around and in use for hundreds of years?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (12/08/04 02:18 PM)

InvisibleSkorpivoMusterion
Livin in theTwilight Zone...
 User Gallery

Loc: You can't spell fungus wi...
    #3465027 - 12/08/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Rumor is, the S&P equivalent of Dr. Dre & Eminem is Swami & SS7.

--------------------
Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3465050 - 12/08/04 02:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I realize that you don't want any followers.. but you still have them.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: Free Energy [Re: SkorpivoMusterion]
    #3465062 - 12/08/04 02:26 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

well free and energy as terms are very subjective

free as in no money required? then of course!

energy as in electricity, or some vague all encompassing term?

I do not believe that 'free energy', as in electricity generation that requires no fuel or other costly materials, and in a sense is perpetual and infinite, exists (in the consensual physical). This is for the same reason that I do not believe nine-legged goldfish ride subways, no matter how much I imagine and wish they did :smile:

I would like to see someone propose a readable and sensical explanation of such a system. I read some of that site, and it seemed clear that their intent was to confuse the reader into accepting that it must be some very advanced and real science :/

Even just a guess at such a system, because I believe it may be possible, but I cannot think of an actual way about this, and I see no evidence indicating others have :smile:

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3465090 - 12/08/04 02:30 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Def,

and you tell me not to complicate things. Are you really that hard up to impress swami?

THINK in simple terms and for yourself and not what swami will think of what you say.

Are you sure you want to maintain that free energy technology does not exist and is not already in MASS use and that it is the blubbery of an over active imagination, beleif in magic, delusion or hoax?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3465113 - 12/08/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Geeeeeez, some of you would follow swami right off a cliff wouldn't you? LOL
How can I be "some of me"?

It wouldn't even matter if he said that it was good manors to let you all go first. He'd be up there waving down saying bye bye, after all fools die just as quickly as they are born eh?
So you are unable to deal with any of the points I made. Just say so instead of your nonsensical rambling. (Nice estates and cliffs - WTF?!)

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3465121 - 12/08/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Nice evasion of the challenge. Will you for the record state that free energy technology does not exist?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3465141 - 12/08/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I realize that you don't want any followers.. but you still have them.

Are YOU responsible for everyone who may attempt to emulate you? If the child down the block smokes pot, is that on your shoulders?

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3465156 - 12/08/04 02:43 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

again, I believe free energy in many senses is in use

but not 'fuelless electricity generation'. (even solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric, ect that are FREE (in cost) rely on external sources of energy.

simplicity did not build this proposed electromagnetic machine

we do not need electricity. BUT, if we are to talk of generating endless amounts of free electricity, simplicity and mere talk will not materialize this.

impress swami? how so? I can make a topic about fish riding the subway, swami would probably say that such a thing is not possible, and then others after him are merely trying to impress?

if it is so possible, explain please :smile:. you need not demonstrate even, just explain why you believe it. I take no sides, but I only believe what it is I have experienced. thanks :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
Loc: Australia
    #3465159 - 12/08/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

have seen these guys on tv on a current affairs program, they made so much energy in their own houses that they sold that energy back to the energy company.

http://www.electrifyingtimes.com/electricmotor.html

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3465166 - 12/08/04 02:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Jiggy, you honestly aren't worth debating with. You seem unable to stay on track and avoid personalisms (despite you non-stop :heart: in most threads).

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3465229 - 12/08/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Will you for the record state that free energy technology does not exist?

Assuming you aren't refering to solar energy or the like, I'm pretty sure that there is no free energy technology, whether it gets its energy from neutrinos (I remember the giant tanks of heavy water needed to detect these in the first place), or from the vacuum.

The people who sell these technologies are con artists, pure and simple.

Edit: shouldn't this be in Science and Technology, or at least Politics? Does it really have anything to do with spirituality?

Edited by phi1618 (12/08/04 03:00 PM)

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3465249 - 12/08/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: Free Energy [Re: spudamore]
    #3465272 - 12/08/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Sounds great.

Buy one, and let me know how wonderful it is - maybe a few years down the road, I'll have a few of my own.

But, it still looks like a scam to me.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3465276 - 12/08/04 03:08 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

seen it in action, very far from it.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3465281 - 12/08/04 03:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

deff said:
again, I believe free energy in many senses is in use

but not 'fuelless electricity generation'. (even solar, wind, geothermal, hydroelectric, ect that are FREE (in cost) rely on external sources of energy.

simplicity did not build this proposed electromagnetic machine

we do not need electricity. BUT, if we are to talk of generating endless amounts of free electricity, simplicity and mere talk will not materialize this.

impress swami? how so? I can make a topic about fish riding the subway, swami would probably say that such a thing is not possible, and then others after him are merely trying to impress?

if it is so possible, explain please :smile:. you need not demonstrate even, just explain why you believe it. I take no sides, but I only believe what it is I have experienced. thanks :smile:

This guys invention runs off an external source of energy, electromagnetic energy right? How is that different from technology that runs off of wind, solar and river water power as external sources of energy.

Free energy doesn't mean you tap into energy that doesn't exist. Of course all forms of free energy run on external sources of energy.

What are you talking about?

It means, you don't need to pay for the generation of it or burn fossil fuels.

Ooooooh, let me go grab my bow and arrow. I see a brontasauros over there and I am really hungry.

Does spherical solar power technology sound fancy? It is runny corporate securty systems.

Swami,

The guy is a con because he is selling his plans? If he claims they will create something that does this and that and if it doesn't, then he would be a con. Show me evidense, that what he says his plans will make and do are false and I will beleive you on THAT one.

Do we need someone to buy the plans to be able to discuss free energy technology?

I am leaving this thread for now to go back to the year 2004. :tongue:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3465334 - 12/08/04 03:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Well in that case, as I have already said, yes - that form of free energy exists.

That's why I tried to make the distinction early on, as to not mix up interpretations of 'free energy'. However, many people claim as high as 500% efficiency, which I cannot see possible. This relies on the generation of five times more energy than is externally inputted, which if filtered back to the device WOULD be input-free and infinitely and perpetually in operation.

there is a big distinction of course though :smile:

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3465356 - 12/08/04 03:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

seen it in action, very far from it.

Seeing a demonstration, particularly on TV, is not convincing. Only setting one up yourself, in a space you control, and seeing it work over a substantial period is convincing. Demonstrations are about as real as magic shows.

Quote:

This guys invention runs off an external source of energy, electromagnetic energy right? How is that different from technology that runs off of wind, solar and river water power as external sources of energy.

No, solar power runs off of conventional electromagnetic energy - the kind that actually exists in large amounts where we live. This guy claims to have discovered a new kind of electromagnetic energy, previously undetected and unmentioned in mainstream scientific journals. "Longitudinal EM" is a made up term to get your money - it does not exist.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3465372 - 12/08/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

he has built a couple and a Afoaf has one of them it works for them and its been over a couple of years working.

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3465427 - 12/08/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

If you're sure it's for real, buy one when they become available. If it works, tell your freinds. Once enough people have them, and are all talking about how great they are, I'll even buy one.

But, from where I'm sitting, it still sounds like a scam. But, I could of course be wrong, and it would be a great thing for the world if it were true. I'm just pretty sure it's not, because the described mechanism for energy production (magnets on neutrinos) isn't consistent with what I believe about the world. Also, I'm not hearing about it from many trusted sources but from a few untrusted ones. Sorry. :shrug:

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3465440 - 12/08/04 03:38 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah if i have a house and 4k to spare i would when it comes out.

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3465488 - 12/08/04 03:46 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

just be careful, man. $4k is alot of money (Australian or American). A scammer doesn't have to pull many scams to make it big at that rate.

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male
    #3465501 - 12/08/04 03:49 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

yeah i know thats why gotta wait awhile after once it comes out. but i don't have the resources yet to own one only if it came with a house.

--------------------

Offlinephi1618
old hand

#3465531 - 12/08/04 03:57 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

hell yeah!
"Free energy for only $4k! comes with free house and land." I'd be all over that :lol:

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

#3465577 - 12/08/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I downloaded a video a little while ago about this topic. i pretty much didn't beleive we were 'there' yet when it came to tapping into other energy sources, but this video really changed my mind. If it was a scam, they did a very good job.
There was this old man they interviewed who had his little honda civic running off of water. it was pretty convincing, but who knows. Also there was this other team who had made a generator which used VERY powerful permanent magnets. They showed how it was done, and it was pretty simple. A tiny amount of electricity was used to get the whole system running, but this energy was amplified by the power of the permanent magnets. Getting a patent for these things is nearly impossible from what i understand.

I think the whole term 'free energy' is a bit misleading.. All energy is free until some wealthy family sticks a price tag on it. Telsa was doing some awsome work with free energy, but the rockefellers decided they couldn't meter 'free' energy, so the project was destroyed. Imagine if the world had unlimited 'free' energy 100 years ago? How far we would be as a civilisation. The only thing keeping us from achieving these dreams are the wealthy people who are afraid of losing their own power (and the people who beleive their lies).

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: J4S0N]
    #3465612 - 12/08/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Getting a patent for these things is nearly impossible from what i understand.

Not sure what "these things" refers to exactly, but you need to expand your understanding of patent law.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3465789 - 12/08/04 04:36 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Swami, some of your posts in this thread are what I would consider flaming. Posts like:

"No wonder you are taken in by this the way you jump to erroneous conclusions."

are unacceptable.

Who are you to judge anyone on this forum? Please keep your thoughts to yourself, if you are unable to express them in a constructive manner.

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: trendal]
    #3465945 - 12/08/04 04:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Your bias is showing once again.

Telling me what I think is most certainly jumping to an erroneous conclusion. Apparently that is OK and we should all do it more regularly.

"Geeeeeez, some of you would follow swami right off a cliff wouldn't you? LOL
It wouldn't even matter if he said that it was good manors to let you all go first. He'd be up there waving down saying bye bye, after all fools die just as quickly as they are born eh? "

This is the type of form that I should emulate, eh?

There have been literally hundreds of posts directly calling me names that you failed to respond to.

I think directing to people to highly-questionable commercial websites should be banned. Guess I am evil to try to steer people away from such B.S. and to try to protect gullible minds.

Now I will probably take even more flack and get a warning for even having the audacity to respond to you.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM Happy Birthday!
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #3466387 - 12/08/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

This is the type of form that I should emulate, eh?

:lol:

But you started it! :wink:

The people who jump on you in general only jump on you, while you feed horse shit to everyone you don't agree with. Lately you've started crossing the line, so yes you got a warning.

Your argument that you are only trying to help people is thin, and most people around here can see through it. Don't try and talk about interpretation, either, because unless you are incredibly inept with the English language (which I highly doubt) you must know something of how your writing can/will be interpreted. :smirk:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3466441 - 12/08/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

to be perfectly honest, I thought this thread was pretty tame by all parties :/

but I'm not the one with the green name I suppose :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3466519 - 12/08/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Your argument that you are only trying to help people is thin...

Only? Just insert whatever words you want and then pretend I said that. How clever! There are multiple reasons I post, but that certainly is a valid and prominent one. I can give hundreds of examples to back that up. Care to make a wager? (We already know the answer to that one. All claimants back down to a Swami Challenge when the rubber meets the road.)

What I am learning:

It is alright to change a quote, call someone an ass or other insult (as long as it's the Swami), tell someone what their emotional state is, attempt to deceive people and fabricate falsehoods.

Even more importantly, I alone am responsibile for how EVERY SINGLE reader may interpret my posts and if even one misinterprets it as negative, I am subject to a warning or a banning.

Makes sense. :rolleyes: (no cookies for Trendal this year)

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3466536 - 12/08/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

to be perfectly honest, I thought this thread was pretty tame by all parties :/

It WAS tame, but someone recently brought up Mr. Mushrooms' departure and even though I made no comments, bad feelings resurfaced so I "needed" to be publicly chastised.

--------------------

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3466582 - 12/08/04 06:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

You chastize yourself by emotionally responding and defending yourself from imaginary foes. Perhaps, you should read some of your posts about words on a screen, again.

For the relevance of the topic:

Free energy, I hope will exist, but that site looks like a scam along with hundreds of other free energy scams floating on the internet.

Jiggy: goto ZPenergy.com, thats your best bet for finding valid info of free energy related projects.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (12/08/04 06:33 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: psyka]
    #3466690 - 12/08/04 06:44 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

A potential banning is not imaginary, now IS IT?

--------------------

OfflineJ4S0N
human
 User Gallery

Re: Free Energy [Re: psyka]
    #3466720 - 12/08/04 06:50 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Swami is a legend in his own mind, or so we're told. 

I like to read this bored, and I find myself usually just skipping over swamis posts.  Nothing personal, I just don't usually find them that interesting.  Mostly hes just playing devils advocate from what I can tell.  The kind of guy who would correct someones grammar, rather then trying to understand what that person is trying to say.  Whatever, these kind of people exist everywhere, I just try to ignore them.. :smile:

--------------------
"The Central Intelligence Agency owns everyone of any significance in the major media." ~ William Colby, Former Director, CIA

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3466737 - 12/08/04 06:53 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Quote from the site:

"The engine is easily
converted to run on compressed air using air hoses and solenoid switches that fit directly into the spark
plug holes"

Ok, so it runs on compressed air. You need to use some sort of energy to compress the air in the first place.

What's so special about this?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

#3466742 - 12/08/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I see no threats of a ban, Swami. Going mad are we? Or is the potential banning a constant?

Perhaps we should design a color coded system to describe this "potential banning?" POTENTIALISM THREAT RED!

hehe. I'm just messing around. It does seem that trendal does pinpoint you, sometimes.

But, I'm not getting involved with this tug-of-war game.

*fades into the darkness, again*

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Edited by psyka (12/08/04 06:57 PM)

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: J4S0N]
    #3466838 - 12/08/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

The kind of guy who would correct someones grammar,
I would never...

I like to read this bored,
Don't you mean "board"?

Sometimes it is hard to understand what people say when they are not clear or precise.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Free Energy [Re: Phluck]
    #3466845 - 12/08/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

Stop being such a killjoy, Phluck. If you steal a bottle of compresed air, then it is "free".

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3466847 - 12/08/04 07:18 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

from the site

"It is also not "new" because the Russians (KGB) have been working on this technology for over 30 years and have weaponized these "new" longitudinal scalar waves to a great degree"

EM waves are not scalar quantities...jibberish

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: Free Energy [Re: kaiowas]
    #3467256 - 12/08/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

"It is also not "new" because the Russians (KGB) have been working on this technology for over 30"

Ah, now I understand why half of Russia is starving to death while the other half freezes.

Maybe they should drop this research and try researching campfires which have a better track record than perpetual motion machines.

EM waves are not scalar quantities...jibberish

But technobabble is soo effective on the gullible. Look at how effective the words "Photon Band" are on the True Believer :rolleyes:.

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order