Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Pro's and Con's of energy workings
    #1545160 - 05/13/03 02:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Pro's and con's of working with energy

A summary of how my life has changed when i started working with psiballs. (sorry for misleading, all)

Pro's

premonitions (this maybe related to something else, and are rare)

vivid dreams (dreams everytime i sleep)

say if someone likes you and you don't know it, something you feel tells you to look up ( and that person is staring at you, then they quickly look away  :grin:)

You hear more of your surroundings

You see more of your surroundings like, before i maybe took in a view of a 40 degree angle; sorta like tunnel vision. Now its like 100 degree angle, horizontial and vertical. Like seeing with hallucinagen like detail (permanently) in things. Very clear visually

Enhanced highlights - I would call highlights the white reflection coming from light are showen on say if you ball up some cling wrap. You can see the rooms lights refection it, clearly.

You can hear conversations down the street, clearly

you always have CEV's, but its faint, and you have to look for it.

sometimes (usually on weed or something) your audiotory sense is like a radar. you can tell in what directions the sounds hit what.

of course you also hear more of the musical instruments, in music

Con's

seeing wierd things visual windy effects off of blinds and only blinds. i don't understand that one

This can be good and bad though i get ( matrix program ) like energy moving in dark usually sofa or carpets, usually dark textured carpet. Its not like numbers flowing more like energy paritcales/dots, usually flowing away/up, but never toward/down. most of the time you really have to look for it, but sometimes it catches your eye, and is distracting.

Due to how much audiotory sensery imput, it all gets confusing.

The in mornings, the auditory senses are a little strong. for the audiotorys to go away i just stopped mess'in with psi, multiple times a day, to once a day

Weed loses its touch, and then agian it sometimes makes it more trippyer

You can see too much detail in the things, like a person you know may look older then they actually are, or you can see too much detail on say if your wearing a jacket (cat hairs, lint ) gets aggrevating, this can be a pro too.

In summmary its a total permanent consciousness change. It has its ups and downs, i like this practice due to the awareness one gets from it. Psiballs make one aware, or more sensative to energys, one gains additional information in the enviorment, they correctly state that psionics is a study of gaining additional information, or the altering of ones reality. When you start out, you may want to make about 3 psiballs a day and you could continue that pace if the increased awareness doesn't make you confused! I have to keep it at one psiball a day, due to how complicated it may become. I would have more to say here, i can't remember what i was going to say in the conclusion, due to the fact that i should have posted this a long time ago.

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Edited by johnnyfive (05/14/03 07:18 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinesoylent_green
The greatEnitsuj
Female

Loc: Ontario
Re: Pro's and Con's of energy workings [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1545264 - 05/13/03 03:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yeha, i've been pratcting with making psiballs, and more medetation latley,
and i've noticed that i..have some stronger feelings whith whats going on around me, and whats going on with the people in my life...its' kinda weird sometimes...

--------------------
What fun is it in Nirvana while other beings are suffering?

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Pro's and Con's of energy workings [Re: soylent_green]
    #1545308 - 05/13/03 03:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OK, what the hell are energy workings? Everything is energy, and why limit yourself to only 3 psi balls? I can make 50 000 psi balls to throw at a friend, although it is in my mind, it is quite fun. Why do you say premonitions are rare?

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Pro's and Con's of energy workings [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1545438 - 05/13/03 04:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

once you awaken your ability to sense and manipulate energy, you open the door to unlimited possibilities, and there is no closing it.

OfflineEarth_Droid
Stranger
Re: Pro's and Con's of energy workings [Re: 2Experimental]
    #1545461 - 05/13/03 04:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I disagree with the wording. I like using the quote, In the province of the mind, what one believes to be true is true or becomes true, within certain limits to be found experientially and experimentally. These limits are further beliefs to be transcended. In the mind, there are no limits. (Lilly, 1972). Everyone can sense and manipulate energy to a certain degree, such as moving physical objects, other creatures besides humans can do this. I also agree that it is possible to gain enough awareness to open the door to unlimited possibilities, but this takes an extreme amount of awareness, which I cannot attain yet without the use of psychoactive drugs.

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
Re: Pro's and Con's of energy workings [Re: Earth_Droid]
    #1548874 - 05/14/03 07:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ya sorry for misleading you all

i meant to state that this is a summary of how my life has changed ever since ive started to create psiballs. (its like the older i get the worst my grammer/explaination/spelling gets)

I don't know why i stated that premontions are rare.  :confused: :shocked:

Basically im just trying to see if anyone else under goes a perminant conscieous change, with this practice?

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology