Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
energy manipulation while tripping.
    #2550743 - 04/12/04 11:42 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

just wondering if anyone who has done energy manipulation has tried it while tripping.

when i'm around other poeple these days i don't do it anymore because of some sort of subconscious fear blockage (note to swami, i used to, and had many an insane trip with what appeared to be very dangerous undercurrents, thus my current dislike of doing it. my ability to control it gets scattered whilst tripping, and so poeple's subconsciouses start getting really alarmed).

when i try it alone it feels like i'm fucking with reality too much, and if i persist i feel burning/bad stuff in my body. i know that too heavily messing with psi can damage your body or kill you if you're not careful, so i don't know.
just curious if anyone else does it, that feeling of actually warping reality physically (for me its like feeling the normal gravity/electromagnetic stuff keeping things normal alter.)

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: energy manipulation while tripping. [Re: truekimbo2]
    #2551310 - 04/12/04 02:44 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

to kill yourself from over enrgy exposure you would have to be very trained in energy manipulation and be able to draw in large amounts of power... As far as the fear and negative energy, yes, that is a form of PSI as well... I find in my Limited energy work, there are several energy types available for human work... Good, bad, and nuetral, as well as mixtures of all 3..... If you let the bad energy flow through you while tripping, you may find it hard to shrug off. I DEFFINATLY find it easier to meditate and bring energy from the earth into myself while tripping... Earth energy is mostly nuetral(I think) The good energy comes from yourself... And so does the bad...Err not much help here, I know, but that is what I can offer.

Offlinevalour
Swordbearer

Loc: USA
    #2551361 - 04/12/04 03:06 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

This has come to mind since my fiancee has been looking into Reiki and we've both begun taking Tai Chi. Wild stuff -- I can notice changes even when not tripping.

--------------------
"Remember, son,
I didn't sell out-
I bought in."

Invisiblelearning_byte
click here

Re: energy manipulation while tripping. [Re: valour]
    #2551419 - 04/12/04 03:25 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

I am tripping tomorrow, so some reiki today will be done, the benefits are the lack of panic on my trip, and not get stuck in mind loops of regulars problems that i have sometimes. Maybe it is because the meditation and the relaxation. All I can say after each time I practice reiki I am not the ass sometimes I am.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2551475 - 04/12/04 03:40 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Note to kimbo: only one person out of millions has to demonstrate this to me once over my five decades and I will be, or would have been, a convert. Alas, the best anyone can do is an endless stream of impotent words.  :rolleyes: Go ahead and mess with me just once!  :whoa:

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
    #2551631 - 04/12/04 04:15 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

truekimbo2 said:
just wondering if anyone who has done energy manipulation has tried it while tripping.

I've flipped light switches converting electrical energy to radiant energy, converted stored chemical energy with my barbeque, converted electrical energy to mechanical energy and created sound with a doorbell. Pretty trippy stuff...

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: energy manipulation while tripping. [Re: Swami]
    #2551875 - 04/12/04 06:19 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

why do you always have to put your doubtful interpretations to others thoughts, can't you keep it in sometime? Incase you haven't realized, energy work isen't something to show to the masses, it is ALL personal em-betterment. This is all my opionion, but what I think about energy is that thoughts ARE energy, and you can learn to increase this energy, and project it outward into the endless universe of your mind.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: energy manipulation while tripping. [Re: 2Experimental]
    #2552519 - 04/13/04 12:00 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

why do you always have to put your doubtful interpretations to others thoughts

Because I have no free will.  :wink:

--------------------

Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
    #2552600 - 04/13/04 12:21 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Swami, energy work isnt that big of a deal.

I can show you sometime if I'm ever in the area, wherever you live.

Its not a new age concept, or metaphysical idea. Energy is physical....just.....lighter, less dense then our bodies.

If someone is to show you though, you have to honestly try to believe it in your heart. How can energy work be done if you aren't willing to try it open-mindedly?

The greatest problem of a skeptic is their greatest ability, non-belief.

InvisibleMr_Gubjet

Loc: Infinitus Kosmos
Re: energy manipulation while tripping. [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2552617 - 04/13/04 12:28 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

supermarket said:
Swami, energy work isnt that big of a deal.

I can show you sometime if I'm ever in the area, wherever you live.

Its not a new age concept, or metaphysical idea. Energy is physical....just.....lighter, less dense then our bodies.

If someone is to show you though, you have to honestly try to believe it in your heart. How can energy work be done if you aren't willing to try it open-mindedly?

The greatest problem of a skeptic is their greatest ability, non-belief.

Wrong.

Engery and matter are two different things. But have an association with eachother. Exsample body and soul. Black holes are a great exsample of engery and matter having an association.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2552619 - 04/13/04 12:29 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

energy working poeple's, the psionic take on energy is that its pretty fucking easy to kill yourself if you're working with a "Real" or "dense" enough energy (which is the most useful).  we use "psi" which has no inhernt form, but can be programmed into doing anything the mind can think of.

tai chi while tripping is hardcore, usually i stop out of confusion of what is going on in a very good way :smile:

swami, it usually takes young children less than a month to be able to feel some of the "energy" we're talking about and be able to demonstrate it to untrained but somewhat perceptive people (poeple who are in thier bodies enough to be able to feel when nerves are being stimulated).

why don't you go to psipog and try out some of thier energy manipulation articles for yourself?  you'd be amazed at some of the stuff 14-15 year old kids are doing these days.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#2552754 - 04/13/04 01:02 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Why? If I smack you in the head, you don't have to believe in it beforehand. Your experience will be undeniable regardless of mindset. BTW, I have been receiving these types of "promises" for decades and they NEVER bear fruit.

--------------------

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

#2553258 - 04/13/04 03:19 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

mr gubjet, i do believe you are silly.

swami, you must have incredibly bad karma.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology