Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: Ego Death]
    #3139392 -

danoEoboy said:
Hang on a second bud. You got me wrong, I certainly don't come across to women in that way because I understand the nessecity to wear a mask to attract a women.



I wasn't imply anything about how you come across to women. What I was saying is that there are two aspects of the problem and two ways to address them:

1. Not meeting the right kinds of women: Your best bet is just to crapshoot, go out and do lots of different things and meet lots of people. Even if you don't find who you are looking for you might meet alot of cool people anyways and have fun time.

2. Feeling Alone: You can't be certain about how your circumstances will turn out and if you will ever get what you want. Therefore you have to deal with the need for something you don't have internally as well as externally. The best way is to focus on other people and take yourself less seriously. Then your problems won't bother you as much. And AS A PLUS people will find you more attractive. I never said anything was wrong with you in the first place, I was just saying this kind of outlook has other benefits.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Seriously, how can I meet more women?
( 1 2 all )
Ego Death 4,250 30 10/19/03 10:20 PM
by StrongBad
* Why do women treat me like shite? no-tone 3,522 17 10/11/03 04:38 PM
by Strumpling
* Women that just don't get it
( 1 2 all )
TinMan 5,729 32 02/27/05 02:26 PM
by DoctorJ
* Women Problems pattern 1,727 9 07/18/03 02:09 PM
by Mighty Bop
* Need a Women Dreamer987 1,586 18 01/07/05 06:12 AM
by Society
* Polyamory/ open Relationships? Any experience? Opinions?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phishgrrl 9,529 90 02/15/10 06:25 PM
by MagicHombre
* Women?!?!?! kushlover 1,433 16 08/16/04 02:53 PM
by 40oz
* lasting relationships signoffate 762 8 04/07/05 02:55 PM
by Gomp

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: CherryBom, Asante, Rose, mndfreeze, yogabunny, feevers, CookieCrumbs, Northerner
3,516 topic views. 0 members, 6 guests and 6 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.021 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.