Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   NordVPN NordVPN   PureVPN PureVPN

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Women Problems
    #1716769 - 07/15/03 01:11 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I cant stay in a relationship, because I cant find the right girl, and when I find one I blow it.  I mean I have confidence in myself, I will talk to women and flirt with them and take them home.  But I am stuck.  And its been crazy lately, probably because of the Stampede, but ive been meeting more beautiful girls than ever in my life. I am not a player though, sure I enjoy one night stands, but I feel bad waking up next to a girl that I dont love. 

I had many great relationships, the longest was 2 years... in that time I really loved her but, she loved me more than I loved her, so much that she drove me crazy.  I couldnt accomplish anything, because she would always be there, and she was so hot i could never resist the sex... endless sex, once or twice a day for years, I mean it was fun but I had to end it because I was failing school and my goals and dreams were slipping through my fingers.  so i dumped her and she continued to chase and seduce me until we finally moved away from each other. now she is married with children, and Im happy for her, I never wanted her back but now I miss the relationship.

And now its been 4 years since we broke up and i need love, I dont know how much longer I can take it, a life without love. I have to find a girl that I love, but I cant.  And now I kick myself over every failed opportunity, every time I find a great girl im drunk, stoned, or both, and I blow it.  For example The cutest little blonde girl was hitting on me  :loveeyes:, (which is a major turn on, i mean its not every day a girl hits on me) and I was dancing with her all night we were kissing each other, and she held onto my hand and gave me her cowboy hat and led me around the bar and wouldnt let me go.  I couldnt believe this girl was so into me, i was the happiest man in that bar that night.

I got so drunk with her I forgot to get her phone number and it was too late, her girlfriends were bored and took her home.  The last thing I heard her say was: "but i wanna get that guys number" and I didnt do anything.  I just stood there, then walked around and looked for my friends.  Then it clicked in and i ran outside, yelling her name, and tried to find her, but she was gone.  Its the big city and you never see these girls again... all week ive been with beautiful girls, ive had so many opportunities, and ive failed in all of them to find love, or even a relationship. 

i cant continue to look back on my life and see this void. :sad:

What am I missing?  What am I doing wrong???         

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleXibalba
Stranger
Re: Women Problems [Re: pattern]
    #1716803 - 07/15/03 01:22 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Edited by Xibalba (09/30/05 02:36 AM)

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: Women Problems [Re: Xibalba]
    #1716822 - 07/15/03 01:31 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

but Mike Myers met his wife at a bar! hehe i just saw that on tv.

but seriously you are right... the bar scene is killing me and my wallet, but on the other hand im not friends with any single girls (that live within driving distance). whats a guy to do?

I've been hanging out with my buddies alot more and going to more parties, the way I figure it is: the more guy friends you have, the better chance of meeting new girls through them. fuck, i feel like an idiot. its taking me too long to figure this shit out.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleLeViTY
I missed theark.

Loc: CA
    #1718038 - 07/15/03 02:02 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Try going to a place where you will find girls with similar interests. Maybe you are interested in the arts? Go to an art gallery and look for some ladies. Or maybe go to a concert and look for girls that like the same music as you do.

Hmm... if that doesn't work out then just wait for a girl to come to you, mang. It'll all work out.

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: Women Problems [Re: LeViTY]
    #1718998 - 07/15/03 07:10 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Same interests as me:

- shrooms: is there a place that they hang out?
- movies: never tried picking up there
- camping: usually a better place than the bar!
- parties: where i meet most women, but also drunk
- artificial intelligence: hahaha.. ha.

i should move somewhere new and disappear into a sea of people. brazil sounds fun

Art and concerts... i'll try that. I'm used to going WITH a girl tho!!! Thanks for the advice Lev!!

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineRANKSRAGGY68
Scooby SnacksIndeed!!

Loc: Texas
    #1720127 - 07/16/03 02:57 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

It sounds to me like you are missing yourself. I divorced about a year ago. It's been a tough year. I found myself calling up old girlfriends trying to hook up. I found myself choking at bars. I finally figured out that I just didn't want to get laid. I wanted love. I wanted love because for some reason it was in my head that if someone didn't love me, then I was worthless. About a month ago a friend who has married and is going to be a father in the last year was on the phone with me. I was going on and on about some negative aspects of having a kid and being married. My very good friend stumped me by saying that just because my experience was so negative doesn't meant that his was going to be. It was a mindcheck for me. He had patiently let me vent all my negativity through most of my failing marriage and through the divorce and the year of loneliness. We are kind of telepathic the way really good friends are and I just knew he had had enough of my negative crap. I decided right then and there to start a new life of positive living. I decided to be alone and find the me'ness that I have only had MAYBE a year or two in my entire life. Just me with no outside influences. The last month has been wonderful. I am celebrating being single, doing what I want when I want, and deciding my own fate.

So, I think you may wish to explore what is YOU. Maybe it's time to step back and find your identity. Your true and pure identity.

I could be wrong myself. My .02

-RR68

--------------------
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition."

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1720163 - 07/16/03 03:12 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

don't forget about yourself and how much you kick ass and how much chicks dig you when you play the right angle

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Women Problems [Re: RANKSRAGGY68]
    #1722363 - 07/16/03 07:35 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

RANKSRAGGY68 said:
It sounds to me like you are missing yourself. I divorced about a year ago. It's been a tough year. I found myself calling up old girlfriends trying to hook up. I found myself choking at bars. I finally figured out that I just didn't want to get laid. I wanted love. I wanted love because for some reason it was in my head that if someone didn't love me, then I was worthless. About a month ago a friend who has married and is going to be a father in the last year was on the phone with me. I was going on and on about some negative aspects of having a kid and being married. My very good friend stumped me by saying that just because my experience was so negative doesn't meant that his was going to be. It was a mindcheck for me. He had patiently let me vent all my negativity through most of my failing marriage and through the divorce and the year of loneliness. We are kind of telepathic the way really good friends are and I just knew he had had enough of my negative crap. I decided right then and there to start a new life of positive living. I decided to be alone and find the me'ness that I have only had MAYBE a year or two in my entire life. Just me with no outside influences. The last month has been wonderful. I am celebrating being single, doing what I want when I want, and deciding my own fate.

So, I think you may wish to explore what is YOU. Maybe it's time to step back and find your identity. Your true and pure identity.

I could be wrong myself. My .02

-RR68

Ding Ding Ding.......we have a winner, give the man a cigar. Beautifully put.

Pattern, you will never find love when you are looking for it. In the mean time, enjoy yourself (and I don't just mean masterbation). Love will come, and sometimes go, but you will always have you, so you better learn to enjoy you.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: Women Problems [Re: Skikid16]
    #1726748 - 07/18/03 02:37 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Fuck me. I do love myself.

I have a love hate relationship!

No really, I workout and bicycle, go out lots and have fun with my friends. I enjoy being me!! I am living in this huge place by myself. I AM FUCKING BOOORED!!! I want to run into a field and yell at all the people for being too quiet.

Thanks for the good advice everyone.
computer screen, thank you too, for displaying a bunch of posts for me to read.

Quote:

"Hey, I don't have all the answers. In life, to be honest, I've failed as much as I've succeeded. But I love my wife, I love my life, and I wish you my kind of success." Dicky Fox

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineMighty Bop
Big Boy

Loc: Nowhere
    #1727828 - 07/18/03 04:09 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Go to the gym. There are lots of hot women there. Guaranteed.

--------------------
"One attaineth whatever state of being one thinketh about at the last when relinquishing the body, being ever absorbed in the thought thereof." - Sri Krishna to Arjuna, Bhagavad Gita, viii, 6

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   NordVPN NordVPN   PureVPN PureVPN

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being