Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEgo Death
Justadropofwaterinanendlesssea
 User Gallery

Loc: The War Machine
I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    #3125166 - 09/12/04 04:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

At nights is the worst time.  I find myself dreaming about cuddling and loving someone and I awake hugging my pillow to remember theres nobody.  :sad:

I'm 22 in a week and I've only had 2-3 fucking girlfriends in my whole life which lasted at longest about 2 weeks. :mad2:  I don't have any direct problems i.e I can chat them up and they seem to like me :laugh:

But my major problem is I hardly ever meet any women and when I do meet them they are 'urban slags' :thumbdown:.  I want a women that can understand spirituality and is not only interested in being entertained or what they can gain.  I am yet to meet a deep female, maybe they are all just selfish and material thanks to our modern society :eek:.  The female is the dominent sex now, they can get whatever they want just because men want to have sex with them, girl power lol.

My question: Where would non-shallow, spiritual females be met?

Thank you for any help.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: Ego Death]
    #3125247 - 09/12/04 05:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Whoa, this is like reading into my own mind. I too am 22, have only had 2 girlfriends in my life, and am longing to start another relationship. What sucks even more is that tonight at a party I met this cool chick and we started hitting it off, but then she ended up going home with some other guy. Oh well. I'll get over it. What I've found is that you can't just go looking for a relationship(meaningless sex is another matter). Relationships just have a funny way of finding you. In the meantime, it sounds like you need to do some serious introspection. To truly be happy in a relationship, you have to first be happy with yourself. That doesn't mean you can't want a relationship, but if you feel like you need a relationship to be happy, then you have some inner issues you need to work on. Find happiness within yourself, and that happiness will radiate with others.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: silversoul7]
    #3125516 - 09/12/04 09:38 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Cool I'm glad I'm not so alone!!!

Sorry to hear about that chick going home with another guy, I've experienced this all to often, they love the most ego-tistical prick there!

I'm not so sure about what you say.  I can feel happy without a woman it just every half year or so it gets me down, I start thinking I'm gonna be dead before I get a relationship.  But understand I don't really go out much which is why I would like to know some tips for where 'deep' females may be.  God this sounds fucked up and I'll prolly give up an never experience love....

:sad:

:razz: @ SOCIETY

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3125537 - 09/12/04 09:54 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Sorry to hear about that chick going home with another guy, I've experienced this all to often, they love the most ego-tistical prick there!

Actually, I can't really hate the guy.  I have a class with him, and he's really cool.  I guess he's just more smooth/good-looking than I am.

Quote:

I'm not so sure about what you say.  I can feel happy without a woman it just every half year or so it gets me down, I start thinking I'm gonna be dead before I get a relationship.  But understand I don't really go out much which is why I would like to know some tips for where 'deep' females may be.  God this sounds fucked up and I'll prolly give up an never experience love....

:shake:  There you go again with that negative thought loop.  Look, I know EXACTLY where you're coming from.  I've been there many times.  You need to pull yourself out of it.  It's pathetic, and girls are going to see that.  The only kind of girl that's going to go for a guy who's so hard on himself is the controlling type who won't treat you with any respect.  You need to snap out of it somehow.  Perhaps a little MDMA session is in order.  Whatever you need to do to pull yourself together and regain your self-esteem, do it.

As for not going out much, I can relate, and that's probably one of the reasons why I haven't gotten laid in almost a year.  I don't think you really need to worry too much about where the "deep" females are.  You'd be surprised at some of the places you can find them.  This chick I talked to last night was very much into philosophy and spirituality, and I met her at a frat party(granted she went home with that other guy, but still I find it amazing that I could meet such a chick at a frat party).  One thing to remember is that wherever you go out, don't go out with the expectation of meeting that special someone, because then you'll be continually disappointed, which will erode your self-esteem, thus making it harder to meet someone.  If possible, hang out with friends who have lots of female friends.  If you don't have many friends(I don't either), try and work on that first.  The goal is to find a way to get to know girls on a personal level, and mutual friends are great way of making that happen.  Good luck.

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3125602 - 09/12/04 10:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Quote:

danoEoboy said:

:shake:  There you go again with that negative thought loop.  Look, I know EXACTLY where you're coming from.  I've been there many times.  You need to pull yourself out of it.  It's pathetic, and girls are going to see that.  The only kind of girl that's going to go for a guy who's so hard on himself is the controlling type who won't treat you with any respect.  You need to snap out of it somehow.  Perhaps a little MDMA session is in order.  Whatever you need to do to pull yourself together and regain your self-esteem, do it.

I agree there. Confidence is key! It's not about who has the biggest ego or the fattest wallet or whatever. If you are proud of who and what you are, woman will see that and be much more attracted to you. Don't be hard on yourself and don't try so hard to find woman. Love will find you! :heart:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Anonymous #1

Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3125748 - 09/12/04 11:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah like she said true love will find you in the end

OfflineHarveyWalbanger
Demiurge
Male

Loc: 8b
    #3125873 - 09/12/04 12:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Your first problem is thinking that having a woman makes you happier...

While it seems to make you happier, nothing actually changed.

Happiness doesnt depend on anything, but you. Its how you feel about what you -DO- have.

So what if you've got nothing....I got nothing... just like every human before me... The purpose of life isnt to procreate. Its to be happy.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #3130196 - 09/13/04 03:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What type of situation are you in, college, or just regular life?

Either way, my best advice is to try getting involved in things you love, for instance, if you like snowboarding, join, or start a snowboarding club. If you like volunteer work, do that. There are usually chicks there, if not, there are people that share interests, and you can make friends with them, possibly meeting women through them.

As silver said, you have to work on being happy with yourself. Enrich your life, and the relationship will come when it is supposed to.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3131642 - 09/13/04 08:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I am also 22 and I have never even had a steady girlfreind. Probobly explains why I'm always on the politics board...
I know exactly what you are saying, it is really hard to find a woman who has depth, grace and intelligence and that you can really communicate with. On the other hand, I'm sure those women feel the same way about meeting men. Remember that.

I think the best thing to do is stop thinking about yourself and focus on other people. That way you won't feel bad about being alone and if the right girl comes along you will be way more attractive and stable.

In Buddhism we believe that ego, or sense of self is the root of all problems. Every single time you feel bad about something it is because you are clinging to hard to yourself and your desires. If you realize this only causes you problems and life is so much more fulfilling not being self-centered it gets easier to deal with problems like loneliness. Just learn to habitually let go of your self and everything will fall into place.

And it always helps to be out and about meeting as many new people as possible because you never know, and you might meet alot of cool people on the way.

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3135134 - 09/14/04 04:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hang on a second bud. You got me wrong, I certainly don't come across to women in that way because I understand the nessecity to wear a mask to attract a women.

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

#3135145 - 09/14/04 04:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

OK I'll stand proud next time I'm around women  :what:

You got me wrong too.  I wanna meet deep women.  Ones that understand that you shouldn't have to pretend to be something your not 24 hours a day.

I know how to smarm a female into bed.  I could of done this 10 times this year but I want a real partner!

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #3135160 - 09/14/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

>>> While it seems to make you happier, nothing actually changed.

Maybe not for you bud!  I experience a great change when sleeping with a female :lol:

I mean they give you physical and mental happiness, right?

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: Skikid16]
    #3135172 - 09/14/04 04:10 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Regular life ma man.

Dam some college hunnies woul be nice :wink:

Good ideas tho, cheers. :thumbup:

--------------------

InvisibleEgo Death
 User Gallery

Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3135183 - 09/14/04 04:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

>>>deal with problems like loneliness.

If I don't deal with it then I'll prolly rot in this room forever. Getting worse and worse, making it harder and harder to do anything about it. I'm gonna do something to start meeting new people, I can't just sail on by.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3135398 - 09/14/04 05:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danoEoboy said:

Absolutely not. YOU give yourself happiness. NO ONE ELSE CAN DO THAT FOR YOU. A woman can give you physical and mental PLEASURE, but pleasure is not the same as happiness.

--------------------

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
    #3135917 - 09/14/04 07:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I dont totally agree with that. Women can make you happy, but you have to be happy with yourself first. They're people that you interact with and can affect your mood positively like any other friend. They aren't just pleasure toys, being with the right person enhances so many aspects of your life and makes you happier than you could possibly be by yourself. Being happy with yourself is the only way to be happy with someone else though, so make sure thats taken care of and go outside and meet someone.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #3136317 - 09/14/04 08:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Get involved with yourself.

Like someone else mentioned, if you dig
snowboarding, then snowboard.

If you like tennis, than play tennis.

If you like religion, join a church.

ect.

put yourself out there,
keyword, 'yourself'.

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3136397 - 09/14/04 08:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

All your responses...

Quote:

danoEoboy said:
Hang on a second bud.  You got me wrong, I certainly don't come across to women in that way because I understand the nessecity to wear a mask to attract a women.

Quote:

OK I'll stand proud next time I'm around women

I detect sarcasm here, but whateva

Quote:

You got me wrong too. I wanna meet deep women. Ones that understand that you shouldn't have to pretend to be something your not 24 hours a day.

I know how to smarm a female into bed. I could of done this 10 times this year but I want a real partner! 

I never said to anything like that. I believe you should always be yourself. If your insecure...so be it. Honestly, that's not attractive. It's pathetic. Especially if you wine about how lonely you are.  :rolleyes:
All I'm suggesting is that you try to have more confidence.

Quote:

Maybe not for you bud! I experience a great change when sleeping with a female

I can see why you don't have a girl yet :smirk:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinewhole9
LOVE ME BITCH

#3137518 - 09/15/04 02:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ya I hate it, I hung out with this girl for 3 weeks thot we were serious then I call her occasionally now and shes always with other guys probley having sex getting her feet tickeled. Bitches... Dam... They get over guys so quick now its just wrong. You really gotta keep em in check.

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: I need to meet more women! Arrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhh. [Re: whole9]
    #3138834 - 09/15/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

or you just let them go, if they were the right one for you then they wouldn't be doing that in the first place whole9, so who cares? Its just a long process of elimination.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale