Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29691559 -

BeefExtreme said:
mushboy said:
nuds is in germany?

i remember josex from spain and the mountian of bullshit he had to dance around to get an AA sent thru customs etc.




I sent shrimps a presto in switzerland and it wasnt much fuss.  Expensive ship, so i made it worthwhile and sent some t-shirts, art, and a bunch of american junk food and candy.



Ordered my presto from the US Amazon to Europe, even got free shipping :awedance:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme]
    #29691563 -

I got an old stovetop pressure cooker that works decent.  Kinda limited space, but I make do.  Been huntin thru local Goodwills, tryin to find a proper big pressure canner, tho.  Saw an electric one at a thrift store about two weeks back, but seems like the brand had some recalls re detonation.

But, I'll keep on truckin til I either find one or get the dosh for a new one.  One of the reasons I'm tryin to blaze thru these edits, lol.

Edited by DorkWithTheHair (10/09/26 07:12 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: mushboy] * 2
    #29691571 -

mushboy said:
nuds is in germany?

i remember josex from spain and the mountian of bullshit he had to dance around to get an AA sent thru customs etc.



Me figures you can buy pretty much every tool in Germany. And cheap too. We're there several times a year and if I need something for the chainsaws (or just an entire saw) I always buy it there.

Actually I'd likely live there if it weren't for the kids. Ground is cheap, grocery shopping is cheap, there's a great shortage of people who do stuff with trees.  And I mean, the Schwarzwald, the Eiffel, the ancient forests...


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 2
    #29691574 -

Churpee Choozle said:
Actually I'd likely live there if it weren't for the kids. Ground is cheap, grocery shopping is cheap, there's a great shortage of people who do stuff with trees.  And I mean, the Schwarzwald, the Eiffel, the ancient forests...



Bruh, you forgot the important part :crankey:



--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29691577 -

Oh yeah the important part. Nowadays you can grow weed, smoke joints in public and not worry about Scheissbullen.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29691580 -

Churpee Choozle said:
Oh yeah the important part. Nowadays you can grow weed, smoke joints in public and not worry about Scheissbullen.



And buy great beer in Germany :oldman:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29691581 -

...beer?


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29691582 -

Kloakk said:
Churpee Choozle said:
Oh yeah the important part. Nowadays you can grow weed, smoke joints in public and not worry about Scheissbullen.



And buy great beer in Germany :oldman:



What are you talking about?


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: arlo.arlo] * 1
    #29691586 -

Churpee Choozle said:
...beer?





arlo.arlo said:
What are you talking about?



Reinheitsgebot :awesomenod:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29691588 -

Doch. Du meinst wohl Bier

Edit sorry Kloakk, I'll stfu now


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Edited by Churpee Choozle (10/09/26 08:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29691593 -

when i was on tour in germany i started collecting all the beers in the bus fridge. i liked one called aass a lot. Can of ass is good shit.
Unfortunately we had to abandon the bus when we got to the UK and i gave my entire collection to the driver.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29691594 -

Churpee Choozle said:
Doch. Du meinst wohl Bier





BeefExtreme said:
when i was on tour in germany i started collecting all the beers in the bus fridge. i liked one called aass a lot. Can of ass is good shit.
Unfortunately we had to abandon the bus when we got to the UK and i gave my entire collection to the driver.



You sure? I can't find any German beer named Aass, but there is a brewery in Norway called Aass :strokebeard:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29691614 -

I confess i leave my ffu on way longer than i should


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29691619 -

Kloakk said:
Churpee Choozle said:
Doch. Du meinst wohl Bier





BeefExtreme said:
when i was on tour in germany i started collecting all the beers in the bus fridge. i liked one called aass a lot. Can of ass is good shit.
Unfortunately we had to abandon the bus when we got to the UK and i gave my entire collection to the driver.



You sure? I can't find any German beer named Aass, but there is a brewery in Norway called Aass :strokebeard:



We did tour norway twice but I don't feel like thats where I found it.

But am i ever sure? Of anything? Its all a little foggy. So Aass is actually the OLDEST brewery in norway, (or so they say)
https://www.aass.no/en/

I was quite fond of that shit. Drank suitcase of those things.

Edited by BeefExtreme (10/09/26 08:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29691623 -

BeefExtreme said:
mushboy said:
nuds is in germany?

i remember josex from spain and the mountian of bullshit he had to dance around to get an AA sent thru customs etc.



I got the impression hes a traveler with no real actual homebase but maye i am mistaken



I was, but I met the one, and my path brought me to Germany. We’re settled here now, but for how long; who knows?

Churpee is right though. Germany doesn’t offer huge variety, there aren’t shelves and shelves worth of the same thing from different brands, but what you can get is generally pretty good quality, and EU consumer law guarantees 2 year warranty.

And of course the beer is top notch.

I can get a 22L one brand new for €100, but like I said I’m a tightass, and a chronic 2nd hand buyer, so I keep hoping to pick up something suitable from a flea market or Kleinanzeigen. If nothing suitable pops up soon I’ll probably just bite the bullet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds] * 2
    #29691680 -

I confess I tried to dry-sterilize glass petris at 284 F because I wanted to warm up my agar in one go (plastic media bottle caps melt at higher temps). So all 15 petris contamned in a week. Glad I waited before doing anything else.

I confess I do not have a microwave.
I confess I no-mod, low-prep, reuse everything I can...Except contamned grain and agar. Could try that... maybe...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Blueberry Muffin] * 1
    #29691683 -

I wouldnt reuse moldy agar. Maybe bacterial


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: nuds]
    #29691710 -

nuds said:
I can get a 22L one brand new for €100



Where, if I may ask? I live at the neighbours, and just destroyed mine, so I need a new one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Pastywhyte] * 7
    #29691756 -

Pastywhyte said:
Awebig Throy said:
I'd probably start growing again, but mushrooms are so cheap and easy to have sent to my address.  The equipment and spore print would probably draw more attention these days.




Just grow for the love of it. If you need to pitch a garbage bag over the fence at a festival or three so be it. I remember once dosing a whole wedding with a lb of APE. Good times :rockon:


:vibin:



I taught my buddy how to grow, he quickly had far too many PE laying around so I stuffed a qp in the front of my jeans and went to the bar, dispensing free PE from the front of my drawers; most of the bar was tripping balls, much to the chagrin of the bartender mopping up puke :lol:

The landfill had received no shortage of deliveries.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Stipe-n Cap] * 12
    #29691784 -

Hey everyone just dropping om to let people know im still alive. I haven’t checked my messages yet and I’m hoping to do that tonight after work.


--------------------
----<><><>----
⁂ tail-lights, back-pockets, rearview mirrors ⁂

⁂ guides | grows | supreme air box | sporeaddict ⁂

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 | 1484 | 1485 | 1486 | 1487 | 1488 | 1489 | 1490 | 1491 | 1492 | 1493 | 1494 | 1495 | 1496 | 1497 | 1498 | 1499 |

Shop: Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Question regarding psilocybe azurencens cultivation elsig 2,391 13 10/05/06 05:45 PM
by Workman
* Cyan/Azure outdoor cultivation questions Ubermensch 1,399 7 11/29/06 01:26 PM
by Ubermensch
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,989 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Post deleted by users_request
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
NuShroomPharmerII 28,111 85 06/04/01 04:53 PM
by MNmyc
* Brand new to cultivation - some ?'s and a pic..
( 1 2 all )
Velocity92C 3,282 21 07/25/06 12:10 PM
by Velocity92C
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Crazy Aggressive Rizomorphs after 9 Days *PICS* Cenebite 1,576 17 11/24/04 09:20 PM
by IGnosticAbhorI
* Talk about aggressive growth !!!!!!! fIsh in my head 1,435 16 11/22/03 02:08 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,699 topic views. 12 members, 53 guests and 116 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.026 seconds on 16 queries.