Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 |
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LadysKnight] * 1
    #29688011 -

They turn a blind eye to necrophilia.

Nuff said.


--------------------
Smile through our disguises.

:dancingbear:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LadysKnight] * 5
    #29688015 -

Yeah man it kind of occurred to me after a while that the entire reason they have accounts so they can act like a little kids. They started calling me queef exrtreme and I might actually buy the token to change my name to that for noty election morning.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29688047 -

That would be money well spent

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: eric_the_red] * 2
    #29688112 -

Hey who the fuck let Paw in here???


--------------------


I'm just a clown dancing to the sins of mankind.

-Captain Spaulding

Back in business
Cake wars III

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: kingboomer] * 2
    #29688115 -

kingboomer said:
Hey who the fuck let Paw in here???



Someone has to get that rascal out of here before he makes a mess.
:canthelpbutlaugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688141 -

oohhh this thread is full of gold


--------------------
A Seeker Seeking,,, Things...

Lo-Z Things
State of The Grow :awesomenod: | Lo-Z's Forever Print Tek :print:
Brown Rice Grain Prep (Step by Step) :syringe: | My Favorite Cow PooPoo Sub Tek :poop:

Things that saved Lo-Z
PANS IN TUBS :mushroom2:
Rescuing Your AIO Kit :lifesaver:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: PuffM4gicDr4gon]
    #29688174 -

PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
You still here?



Yeah I am now :lifter:


--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾
When I get pulled over they ask for my autograph āœļø

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 3
    #29688181 -

are you...are you lost?


--------------------
Learn it, know it, live it


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #29688182 -

I give it week without dick pics in here and he'll dip.


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids] * 1
    #29688205 -

tryptkaloids said:
I give it week without dick pics in here and he'll dip.



Ask him why his grain jars are upside down.
:awehigh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 5
    #29688221 -

Texas Honey Badger said:
PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
You still here?



Yeah I am now :lifter:



This gives off "Picking up chicks by lurking near the bathroom door" energy


--------------------
I've got skills, they don't know where to use me
I'm like the best dressed guy at the nude beach
Nice to meet you!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29688223 -

That ain't mycelium in them jars...

:douchewink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 2
    #29688264 -

Texas Honey Badger said:
PuffM4gicDr4gon said:
You still here?



Yeah I am now :lifter:



So you permanently banned me from your little island of shit floating in the internet.

That is the extent of your power. Do not edit any of my ratings of any of your scumbag friends ever again without a reason.

You're a shitty moderator and you can stay in your little shit pile and have power for whatever time you have left in the most obscure and gross place imaginable. A mushroom cultivation website tolerating your racist sexist name calling in a forum made for everyone wanting to discuss other topics of discussion. Congratulations, you single-handedly curtail a part of the website that brings so much shame that I don't feel comfortable ever letting anyone come here unless I have personally warned them.
:jokerclap:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29688284 -

:brainscream:


--------------------
šŸŒ¾šŸ’®šŸ«˜šŸ„–

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #29688292 -

hellofresh said:
:brainscream:



I mean really.
:allsodisappointed:
People called me trans slurs because I wanted to have a discussion about a path I made out of bricks. But since I won arguments about how somebody doesn't understand what communism means and that being fascist is racist.

With the moderator being the one perpetuating it. I decided it was the one time in defiance of the website that I would actually try to use the tools set up for such an occasion.
I went to the moderator complaint forum to show everyone how much that actually matters or what it accomplishes.

The ensuing shit storm that caused was so fucking bad that mindfreeze had to awaken out of his goddamn cryogenic slumber to show up and lock the thread.

That was it.
Calling out the behavior made it go away for a little while but I've never been welcome back in the forum ever since and it was made for everybody not just for fascists.
Having a moderator against you on the website and having threads get deleted without you being notified is some sinister shit I've never experienced anywhere else on the Internet.

I hope now that I've been banned from their little chunk of fascism that I won't have such weird actions taken against me like having entire threads that I keep in my signature deleted without my permission or having my ratings deleted with no reason.

Really makes you kind of feel like the whole website isn't that on the level if that kind of stuff is permitted.

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (10/06/26 07:04 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688301 -

🫪 I've been called all sorts of names and I mostly stick to this area of the org. The mushroom cult section of this website can be downright toxic.

How's your garden going this year?


--------------------
šŸŒ¾šŸ’®šŸ«˜šŸ„–

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: hellofresh] * 1
    #29688306 -

Really well actually. I got two new perennials today.
I don't have enough stuff that blooms in the fall. That's the season that I'm trying to fill in for now. I have plants that bloom in every other season.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 1
    #29688311 -

Everyone should enter the lottery
I feel like the point needs to be made that this is everybody's website not just theirs. They should not get to take an entire chunk of the website and make it an unredeemable shit pile that we have to wish away when we talk about this place.

They can't ban everyone and they could only ban you from a place that no one wants to go to as is. If everyone enters the lottery.

It would show the admin that everyone does want to participate in other topics of discussion without being disgusted.
I think the rules around that part of the forum should be changed and they can go to their own little private forum.
Dante's Inferno or the romper room.
That is literally what the user created forums were designed for. I don't think the OTD is a necessity anymore the website doesn't get nearly enough traffic to need a living garbage can full of the shittiest posters that we can't let anywhere else in the forum yet still are on the main page.

Pick a lane I guess. Either this is a fun part of the website where we can have fun and play a game try and win a lottery that everyone should get to participate in. Or it's filled with unredeemable shit that no one should have to look at unless they go out of the way to find it and remove it from the main page.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted]
    #29688409 -

For some reason the org wont load from my home wifi.

Atleast not on my phone


--------------------
"Remember, kids, the difference between science and screwing around is writing it down" -adam savage
Flowchart for Recommended plan of action.
Learn the tried and true way to grow mushrooms
Use the Damn search engine
After you know what you're doing, take a break 
Pick a book, Make some chips!
Josex said:Don't take the site seriously bro, ain't worth it.
 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: tryptkaloids]
    #29688411 -

tryptkaloids said:
For some reason the org wont load from my home wifi.

Atleast not on my phone



Me neither! For 2 days now. Kinda glad it's not just mine. Sorry not sorry lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | 1479 | 1480 | 1481 | 1482 | 1483 |

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,157 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Re: Mushroom Off-topic Poll *IMPORTANT*
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
ThorA 15,039 81 04/03/01 05:26 PM
by ralphster44
* (off topic) damn i'm unlucky. matjiz 267 0 07/16/05 01:54 PM
by
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,986 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* VOTE!! Outdoor Cultivation Forum w/Moe For Mod!!
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TM 25,053 73 04/13/10 01:30 AM
by jingus
* Cultivation as a Hobby! phrozendata 1,653 9 06/08/02 05:48 PM
by girlskater
* Re: Cultivation Video Teks 12BLate 3,595 13 01/24/00 02:00 PM
by Ryche Hawk
* weilli cultivation downforpot 1,321 3 12/21/01 07:13 AM
by puscle

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
466,265 topic views. 17 members, 117 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.053 seconds spending 0.03 seconds on 16 queries.