Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote] * 2
    #29682733 -

:whathesaid:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Blopblop] * 4
    #29683026 -

Itโ€™s easy, you just keep it covered with a lid. It has to have little holes in it for air access until they show up, and then once you see them, you can put it to a stable FC without cycling air exchange, or put a plastic top with holes. Another option is a plastic top with holes for air exchange on the casing/container. Light is important โ˜๐Ÿป
Mycozapotec has different way tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 10
    #29683160 -

About ready for the chop I guess



This tester jar was successful enough to immediately start producing more spawn. Really curious about the trip.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 2
    #29683341 -

Hey churp!๐Ÿ‘‹ if you donโ€™t mind me asking: what are you using for substrate?  The tag looks good on you btw.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29683424 -

Churpee Choozle said:
About ready for the chop I guess



This tester jar was successful enough to immediately start producing more spawn. Really curious about the trip.



Wow those look great :rockon:

I would say trip wise they were very strong, at least mine were. For sure Pan cyan strength or more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 4
    #29683521 -

Yours fall asleep?๐Ÿ˜ beautiful anyway, love zapsโค๏ธ
Thatโ€™s old one on that picture, add them just to show easy setup for grow๐Ÿ˜ it was last spring.
The one I have now still underway no cups yet, few days more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29683522 -

Same strong plus minus, trip amazing๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค my favourite, them and bispo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29685193 -

Noah Keeper said:
Yours fall asleep?๐Ÿ˜ beautiful anyway, love zapsโค๏ธ
Thatโ€™s old one on that picture, add them just to show easy setup for grow๐Ÿ˜ it was last spring.
The one I have now still underway no cups yet, few days more



I was too optimistic about one more week, probably one
Noah Keeper said:
Yours fall asleep?๐Ÿ˜ beautiful anyway, love zapsโค๏ธ
Thatโ€™s old one on that picture, add them just to show easy setup for grow๐Ÿ˜ it was last spring.
The one I have now still underway no cups yet, few days more



I was too optimistic about one more week, still  needs time

Edited by Noah Keeper (10/03/26 09:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 6
    #29686681 -

So last weekend I got to try these for the first time. Ten grams fresh, my standard dose for new species, blendered in fresh orange juice. Very fast come-up, very energetic and euphoric. That energy seemed to be lacking with subtrops and ingeli. Danced like a motherfucker. No nausea, no cold sweat (it was pretty warm outside so that might have been a factor).

Fell on the couch for a bit. A new track started playing and some faint patterns and tracers morphed into very elaborate CEVs. Netting and filigree, complicated geometric patterns, evolving, getting more complex... Then folding up, crumpling, getting torn. Different patterns bursted out of every tear in the surface. Pulsating like some sea anemone.

My mind drifted back to the music. Something unknown to me was playing. So, this is AI music, I thought. The basslines were flat and fast and sounded like hi-hits, the hi-hits were deep and rounded, things that shouldn't melt, melted. Nothing made sense. Soon, everything will be AI trash, I thought.

Listening attentively, I could hear / see robots on the summits of the soundwaves. They looked like depictions of Coronavirus. The more I focused on them, the more obvious they became. Nanobots riding soundwaves. And then they bounced off and floated through the air. The robots came out of the music and drifted into my head, where they made contact with my brain. As soon as they landed, they threw up mists or cloaks of very fine rainbow material.

But I could feel what they were doing. The bastards ate my braincells. Little needles stinging into my cortex.

That was the moment I realized I was tripping pretty dang hard. Especially for ten grams fresh. Started dancing again.

The point I'm working towards is: I'm going to grow a lot more of these. Really happy with them. Once again thanks Odissey ans Kirkeng. It's been a while since I had my ass kicked by something at such a low dose. Awesome species.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29686692 -

That is an interesting trip, I too cant stand AI music, it is entirely unpalatable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29687690 -

nice report..  what zapo strain u talking about ? popo?

Edited by maensel (10/06/26 05:24 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29688197 -

Hey๐Ÿคฉ itโ€™s amazing specie. Very clear trip, love it, total reality replacement

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 3
    #29688204 -

couple months of wait and last moment robot vacuum cleaner broke wire of humidifier for 4 hours and my kids fucked up ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29688584 -

Yep, talking about the popo.
And indeed Noah, very clear trip, but with the raw power to really derail the brain.
Omnomnom

Here's the follow-up coming in hot


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29688607 -

These trip reports are definitely enticing me to finally fruit these too. I have 3 brf jars that are fully colonized, just waiting for the temptratures to drop so I can grow them without concerns. Going to definitely start some agar plates as well and have them going all round this winter

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29688609 -

Havenโ€™t seen content analyze unfortunately but tried NSW, Texolo, Popo, Tapala โ€” all crazy powerful. Usually taking 2.5

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread
( 1 2 all )
BeefExtreme 318 22 10/05/26 03:30 PM
by RealityGlitch
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2164 2165 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,309,169 43,298 10/08/26 03:55 PM
by Baba Yaga
* The Official Woodlovers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 931 932 )
TheDuder 627,276 18,634 10/06/26 03:32 PM
by Tweeq
* Genesis of the PF Redspore Psilocybe motamanM 7,838 16 12/05/03 08:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Psilocybe graveolens berto23 4,258 2 06/19/08 03:23 PM
by caliche
* Panaeolus cyanescens vs Psilocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 3 all )
JazzMatazz 60,467 43 11/25/14 05:30 PM
by 707godheadcymaster
* Psilocybe weilii indoors Chief_ 4,240 7 01/14/12 12:09 AM
by dtowntoker
* What Psilocybe Cubensis do you guys enjoy?
( 1 2 all )
Blaxican707 10,358 39 12/27/02 11:58 PM
by Zen Peddler

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
82,042 topic views. 16 members, 88 guests and 124 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.