Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: CosmicCamote] * 2
    #29682733 -

:whathesaid:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Blopblop] * 4
    #29683026 -

It’s easy, you just keep it covered with a lid. It has to have little holes in it for air access until they show up, and then once you see them, you can put it to a stable FC without cycling air exchange, or put a plastic top with holes. Another option is a plastic top with holes for air exchange on the casing/container. Light is important ☝🏻
Mycozapotec has different way tho.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 9
    #29683160 -

About ready for the chop I guess



This tester jar was successful enough to immediately start producing more spawn. Really curious about the trip.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29683341 -

Hey churp!👋 if you don’t mind me asking: what are you using for substrate?  The tag looks good on you btw.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 1
    #29683424 -

Churpee Choozle said:
About ready for the chop I guess



This tester jar was successful enough to immediately start producing more spawn. Really curious about the trip.



Wow those look great :rockon:

I would say trip wise they were very strong, at least mine were. For sure Pan cyan strength or more.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 4
    #29683521 -

Yours fall asleep?😁 beautiful anyway, love zaps❤️
That’s old one on that picture, add them just to show easy setup for grow😁 it was last spring.
The one I have now still underway no cups yet, few days more

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Pastywhyte]
    #29683522 -

Same strong plus minus, trip amazing😍🤝 my favourite, them and bispo

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29685193 -

Noah Keeper said:
Yours fall asleep?😁 beautiful anyway, love zaps❤️
That’s old one on that picture, add them just to show easy setup for grow😁 it was last spring.
The one I have now still underway no cups yet, few days more



I was too optimistic about one more week, probably one
Noah Keeper said:
Yours fall asleep?😁 beautiful anyway, love zaps❤️
That’s old one on that picture, add them just to show easy setup for grow😁 it was last spring.
The one I have now still underway no cups yet, few days more



I was too optimistic about one more week, still  needs time

Edited by Noah Keeper (10/03/26 09:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Noah Keeper] * 1
    #29686681 -

So last weekend I got to try these for the first time. Ten grams fresh, my standard dose for new species, blendered in fresh orange juice. Very fast come-up, very energetic and euphoric. That energy seemed to be lacking with subtrops and ingeli. Danced like a motherfucker. No nausea, no cold sweat (it was pretty warm outside so that might have been a factor).

Fell on the couch for a bit. A new track started playing and some faint patterns and tracers morphed into very elaborate CEVs. Netting and filigree, complicated geometric patterns, evolving, getting more complex... Then folding up, crumpling, getting torn. Different patterns bursted out of every tear in the surface. Pulsating like some sea anemone.

My mind drifted back to the music. Something unknown to me was playing. So, this is AI music, I thought. The basslines were flat and fast and sounded like hi-hits, the hi-hits were deep and rounded, things that shouldn't melt, melted. Nothing made sense. Soon, everything will be AI trash, I thought.

Listening attentively, I could hear / see robots on the summits of the soundwaves. They looked like depictions of Coronavirus. The more I focused on them, the more obvious they became. Nanobots riding soundwaves. And then they bounced off and floated through the air. The robots came out of the music and drifted into my head, where they made contact with my brain. As soon as they landed, they threw up mists or cloaks of very fine rainbow material.

But I could feel what they were doing. The bastards ate my braincells. Little needles stinging into my cortex.

That was the moment I realized I was tripping pretty dang hard. Especially for ten grams fresh. Started dancing again.

The point I'm working towards is: I'm going to grow a lot more of these. Really happy with them. Once again thanks Odissey ans Kirkeng. It's been a while since I had my ass kicked by something at such a low dose. Awesome species.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread [Re: Churpee Choozle]
    #29686692 -

That is an interesting trip, I too cant stand AI music, it is entirely unpalatable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The OFFICIAL RealityGlitch appreciation thread BeefExtreme 175 16 10/05/26 12:50 PM
by RealityGlitch
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2162 2163 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,308,074 43,245 10/05/26 12:28 PM
by Jakeoncid419
* The Official Woodlovers Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 931 932 )
TheDuder 625,820 18,632 10/04/26 08:09 PM
by bloodssonnew
* Genesis of the PF Redspore Psilocybe motamanM 7,836 16 12/05/03 08:59 AM
by Anonymous
* Psilocybe graveolens berto23 4,257 2 06/19/08 03:23 PM
by caliche
* Panaeolus cyanescens vs Psilocybe cyanescens
( 1 2 3 all )
JazzMatazz 60,463 43 11/25/14 05:30 PM
by 707godheadcymaster
* Psilocybe weilii indoors Chief_ 4,240 7 01/14/12 12:09 AM
by dtowntoker
* Index of Psilocybe-containing fungus acidblue 480 3 10/08/04 10:36 PM
by hyphae

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
81,781 topic views. 33 members, 205 guests and 348 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 15 queries.