Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Guerrilla] * 1
    #29684780 -

Guerrilla said:




:incredible:
Holy shit theres a fucking rilla up in here!!! :uhoh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: stubb]
    #29684792 -

stubb said:
Guerrilla said:




:incredible:
Holy shit theres a fucking rilla up in here!!! :uhoh:



Well fuck me, I'd much rather a stubb in here than to stub my toe up in here.

How the fuck are ya doin?


--------------------
Being pissed on does not make you a real man.

...OR DOES IT?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Guerrilla]
    #29684798 -

I had my rye bag kinda doubled over at the top and not totally unfurled! :facepalm::eek:

I moved it to a taller cupboard and fixed the bag position. Hopefully I didn't deprive it of air too badly. It seems to be moving slow for 2 weeks from LC but what do I know. 5 days since break and shake. Still recovering from that it seems.
I think I had my temps on the high side for a while too. So much to consider.





Maybe I'm just being impatient..

:maybe:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Guerrilla] * 4
    #29684805 -

Yes yes yes oh you guys what a fine day to check on the Confessional. Fucking Rilla, what are you up to?

And Trypt, yeah, season's started. We found Cantharelles, several Boletes and Hen of the woods yesterday. Lot of Lepiotas too. All of my wl patches, however, seem to think it's too dry.

And for the rest I came to pray the gospel of zapotecorum, hellelujah, amen. Been experiencing a lot of new species in the past years. But I think these were the strongest Psilocybe I have had so far. Like pan cyan strong. Very clean and smooth and the kind of 'whack on the head with a coconut hammer' that flurps my flurper. 9/9 Freaked Freaks. Praise be to the popo(catepetl).

And just to make sure it's not omitted

Rilla!! Eeeeyyyyyyyyy


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew] * 9
    #29684897 -

Every time I have to wear my full face respirator at work.



:yields: 

I feel like this douchebag. 

:yields:

Seeing myself in a reflection :facepalm3:

:yields:


--------------------
:hippie::mushroom2:Take it easy. if it's easy. take it twice:mushroom2::mushroom2:
:sporedrop:The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery:sporedrop:

**A LINK TO EVERTHING**


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie]
    #29684907 -

*please* for the love of god get that hydrodipped tie-dye like the elastic cover sleeve on an early aughts highschool textbook.

ferda :yields:

--

churp, glad you liked the zaps!! helps gimme a lil pep to finally fruit the bastards i've been slacking on since i signed up. that's part of why i made this acct originally before i got distracted with the rest of it


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29684924 -

This was from just a tester jar. About 100ml millet with some coir on top. No special sub, no casing. Subtrops and ingeli did well for me on plain coir, too. And papuana seems to, too, so far, fingers crossed.

I guess Mico Z's sub works better. And my subtrops surely did better on supplemented sub a la Mojave. But yeah coir seems to do just fine.


--------------------
Also I tooted churp for being a lowbrow puppet, it's so obvious.
I also added them both to my nazi watchlist in my journal, so we can watch them

-Jean-Luc Picard


Species grown so far
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29367720#29367720

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 1
    #29684931 -

I decided to go with some swabs that I received when I was notm. So I've got some ABV going along with reviving my Charlie Brown and yeti cultures. Have not started in on any exotics yet but I hope to soon!


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: callmehippie] * 1
    #29684934 -

callmehippie said:
Nokumana said:
I confess:  it feels really damn good to be back in the saddle. ๐Ÿค˜





LOL you weren't  gone for long enough..jk.(to call it a real break) 

Not that we want you to stay away.

Glad ypur back. 

just saying your break was short enough..

. I was gone for 9 months trying to grow my family. but I as well git back in last weekm.  Today I got 38 jars  of spawn currently along their way and I can't wait!!

Next stop bulk city baby!  :homerpods::letsgo:



38 jars! Baller!


--------------------
-Noku
Eskawata kaya waikiki
HHG
"Shake it like you would a newborn baby" - BeefExtreme

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Churpee Choozle] * 3
    #29684935 -

Ma:rockon:

Well... I'm done procrastinating and goin to the store today to get some micropore tape and jars and jiffy mix.

Gonna make a tub of ps cyans n caerulescens since I got multi months old spawn jars that look as good as week 2

(Embarrassed to say tho 2 of the 6 cultures I been cleaning up on agar I need a do another transfer cuz on last transfer I ran out a micropore tape n somehow they had contam get to them probably from handling without micropore and also not cleaning my hands properly/gloving lololol)

Im defo gonna do a josex poke of my ochras to grain for the hell of it because it looks clean af

Same for the Portland pans and also hillbilly n also atl 7 :drunkaf: what can I say I been slacking n the fungi friends telling me get off my azz n grow stuff for proper :yields:

Also I should buy a gas mask so I can be special like this guy who gets :yields:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29685127 -

Sheeit, I prolly got better yields out of a jank-ass homemade spore syringe than that dude.  And I'm a fuckin idiot!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DorkWithTheHair] * 3
    #29685217 -



--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29685254 -

Kloakk said:




if it's got buster it's gon be bussin'


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Rasmodius]
    #29685270 -

Rasmodius said:
Kloakk said:




if it's got buster it's gon be bussin'



:nodofunderstanding:


--------------------
โ€œAll Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.โ€
โ€• Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 1
    #29685353 -

> I should pour some low nute plates
> 1:36 AM

:hahahafuck:


--------------------


.~`  ๐”… ๐”ž ๐”ค ๐”ข ๐”ฉ  ๐Ÿฅฏ  ๐”… ๐”ฆ ๐”ฑ ๐”ข ๐”ฐ  `~.
:salute: CAKE WARS III HAPPENING NOW :salute:

๐Ÿงช Castellani Preservation | ๐Ÿ”ฌ The Slidewich | โ˜ ๏ธ Touchless skull sterilizer | ๐Ÿ“ธ Agar plate scanner


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Guerrilla] * 6
    #29685481 -

I confess, I may have edited the HHG3 and gone too far. 
Finally lost my temper with OTD when yesterday MightyWhite Supremecist called B Traven a n*gger and then they all had a chuckle about it. 

I'm fuckin sick of pretending that place doesn't exist and do real damage to our community.  I have deep respect for Ythan and Geo but I'm not in the same position as they are. I don't have to be nice all the time and I certainly don't have to keep my opinions to myself so fuck it. 

Have a morning read with your coffee. Let the Admins and Mods know how you really feel.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29093545#29093545

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29685493 -

I admit that I took a peak at the OTD and I am glad that I shall never witness such of a thing ever again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 4
    #29685494 -

I wish they'd cut out the racial slurs in there too. Not a great look for site and offensive to me as a mixed race person... It's bizarre the site would have a forum where that is "acceptable".

I have faced it in person before and have quit a construction job over it. I filed an employment insurance claim citing racism at site from higher ups and was approved. They took it really seriously. Half the crew including myself was indigenous and our superintendent was routinely making native jokes. Got tiring and found a way out of it with pay. Maybe he has changed his tune now.

I spend some time in OTD and am fond of some of the folks there but you have to expect some racism  as well which is unfortunate and unnecessary.

:wutgoat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 2
    #29685495 -

BeefExtreme said:
I confess, I may have edited the HHG3 and gone too far. 
Finally lost my temper with OTD when yesterday MightyWhite Supremecist called B Traven a n*gger and then they all had a chuckle about it. 

I'm fuckin sick of pretending that place doesn't exist and do real damage to our community.  I have deep respect for Ythan and Geo but I'm not in the same position as they are. I don't have to be nice all the time and I certainly don't have to keep my opinions to myself so fuck it. 

Have a morning read with your coffee. Let the Admins and Mods know how you really feel.

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/29093545#29093545



I've tried to soften it up a little bit. I turned a couple fascists into punching bags.
But seeing somebody accidentally post a psychedelic experience thread in there and what happened to it was pretty upsetting.
They just started throwing shit at it as if it was some new display dropped onto chimp Island at the zoo.
:frown:
I made a thread somewhat in response to a few other offensive threads I've seen on this site to just kind of even the playing field. Some of these "religious people" say some of the worst shit I've ever seen typed out anywhere.
This was the rebuttal and it was removed from that place because the "OTD is not a dumping ground"
Then why are all the piles of shit in it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29685497 -

brother, you've become the kicking post of OTD.  Its hard to watch.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1458 | 1459 | 1460 | 1461 | 1462 | 1463 | 1464 | 1465 | 1466 | 1467 | 1468 | 1469 | 1470 | 1471 | 1472 | 1473 | 1474 | 1475 | 1476 | 1477 | 1478 | | Last >

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Mushroom-Hut Grow Bags   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Addicted to Cultivation????
( 1 2 all )
tahoe 3,195 34 12/14/08 10:53 PM
by The shroomy 1
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,973 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,143 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* alt.drugs.mushrooms.cultivation (good/bad idea) BikeCourier 7,161 9 10/26/21 06:04 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,364 topic views. 22 members, 93 guests and 194 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.042 seconds spending 0.022 seconds on 16 queries.