Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 |
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Generic] * 3
    #29673093 -

Send em brother. Good things take time.

I don't write hieroglyphs 5/31 is may 31, I'm just a dumbass ask your friends they will tell you....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: milkboy]
    #29673148 -

Oof those jars look crazy.
I’ve had zap jars  for almost a year but they looked like normal spawn…semps usually look funky like that?


--------------------
For it is only Darkness that crafts one to thrive in the Light. As illumination of the soul, its brilliance unmatched.
               
                    🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕
  :sporedrop:Gymnopilus subspectibilis grow log:sporedrop:             
•89g fresh subspectibilis tea•
•Rapéh Crafters•
• Gift yourself a healthy dose of Self banning•

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Soloist] * 6
    #29674458 -

Yeah, subtrops (and ingeli too) get to look really, really funky, with yellow blobs, mycelial lightning and oozing goo.

In other news: Xico finally showing some (side-) pins. It's been a while. Spawned these a good six weeks ago. (Millet 1:4 coir with some verm on top @100%)


And Tres Soles is making a pin too! Look, it's a real one, if you squint a little, lol. I thought HVC was a slow moving slomo.
(Grain, top dressed with coir)


Both cultures kindly donated to me by odissey, who iirc got them from Kirkeng. Thanks gentlemen!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: nosf3r4tu] * 9
    #29674937 -

Here’s some old grain, inoculated Nov 2025. I originally planned to dry it for tea. Fruiting is more entertaining.
Each jar mixed with 1200 ml field capacity coir. I compressed heavily. A pseudocase of coir about 10 mm was tamped down. It fits nicely in a 58 oz deli dish.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Imatryin] * 10
    #29675216 -

I don't know, gents. It's dark enough down in there to develop pictures.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 2
    #29675228 -

Asura said:
I don't know, gents. It's dark enough down in there to develop pictures.






Closing in but still not ready :awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv] * 3
    #29675237 -

SkanskKorv said:
Asura said:
I don't know, gents. It's dark enough down in there to develop pictures.






Closing in but still not ready :awesome:



2 more weeks :drunkaf:


--------------------





An enigma some caerulescens n a mono 😎

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29675277 -

Asura said:
I don't know, gents. It's dark enough down in there to develop pictures.




Yeah, let them roll, but it looks like a good time to take some caps and print if that is something you want to do. I usually just take a couple to test, and if they're good after 24 hours then I take the amount I need :sporedrop:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Edited by Kloakk (09/22/26 09:02 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 2
    #29675281 -

Bottom left hand side looks like spores are dropping. You could harvest 10 wet grams and see if the caps print and 10 wet will give you an idea of potency.
Potency builds so the longer you hold out the greater the rewards.

Edit:Kloakk doesn’t seem to sleep much.

Edited by The Tao (09/22/26 08:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: The Tao] * 3
    #29675303 -

The Tao said:
Edit:Kloakk doesn’t seem to sleep much.



My sleep has actually been horrible the last week or so, but it is not because I'm rolling on mdma for two days straight like the typo might have implied :rofl:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: The Tao] * 3
    #29675313 -

Kloakk said:
Yeah, let them roll, but it looks like a good time to take some caps and print if that is something you want to do. I usually just take a couple to test, and if they're good after 24 hours then I take the amount I need :sporedrop:



The Tao said:
Bottom left hand side looks like spores are dropping. You could harvest 10 wet grams and see if the caps print and 10 wet will give you an idea of potency.
Potency builds so the longer you hold out the greater the rewards.



Ok, cool! I nabbed 5 caps out of left side for prints. Popped a little drop of water on each (think Melgo said to do that).

Thanks for the help, guys!


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29675324 -

Drop of water on caps and shot glass over the top 😎🫡

Works great to help coax stubborn spores.

In 12 hrs rinse repeat check the cap n adds drop of water untell the fungi is mostly dryed :smile:

Doing so I'd be surprised at how heavy some prints end up 😂 though some fungi just have light prints too

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: bloodssonnew]
    #29675330 -

I will also add that a damp paper towel laid over the caps worked for me when printing.  My caps were not curled enough to hold water.



--------------------
MUSHROOMS RULE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Dala] * 1
    #29675337 -

@Dala making adjustments, thanks. My caps aren't curled either.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 5
    #29675342 -

My avatar is a semp cap that I forgot about for 4 days. Just sat and shrunk in a tiny container. When they start dropping they keep dropping.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: The Tao] * 6
    #29676091 -

She's definitely ready
:hotdamn:



Ended up at 300g aroused nipples:awesome:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: SkanskKorv]
    #29676299 -

I just went to T-1 with this one, looking amazing Asura, mine is from the same print giveaway as well.  Nice color, I bet they print fine, I'm over here eyeballin' a few of the big pilei.  :rockon:

Edited by MushLuvR77 (09/23/26 01:26 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: MushLuvR77] * 7
    #29676334 -

MushLuvR77 said:
I just went to T-1 with this one, looking amazing Asura, mine is from the same print giveaway as well.  Nice color, I bet they print fine, I'm over here eyeballin' a few of the big pilei.  :rockon:



Yep, snagged 5 prints for personal use


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29676339 -

My name is "personal use" nice to meet you


--------------------
what i've been growing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Ps. Subtropicalis/Semperviva Thread [Re: Asura] * 1
    #29676365 -

Asura said:
Yep, snagged 5 prints for personal use




:chefskiss:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 532 | 533 | 534 | 535 | 536 | 537 | 538 | 539 | 540 | 541 | 542 | 543 | 544 | 545 | 546 | 547 | 548 | 549 | 550 | 551 | 552 |

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The official Psilocybe natalensis/ ochraceocentrata thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 805 806 )
Hillbillyjohn 628,673 16,114 09/29/26 11:37 AM
by Huskies
* Official Ps papuana Cultivation Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 20 21 )
wavyedge 16,121 416 09/28/26 12:39 AM
by Kloakk
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 588,475 15,107 09/29/26 11:19 AM
by 99.99
* Shroomy 1's Leucistic Texans
( 1 2 3 4 all )
P.Menace 8,797 72 02/14/09 07:02 AM
by dead
* Looking leucistic
( 1 2 all )
FrankHorrigan 4,528 34 02/23/14 08:10 PM
by cronicr
* Printing Semperviva Javadog 3,221 17 01/23/11 01:48 PM
by Javadog
* Leucistic/albino Golden Teacher, any chance of getting more? rupertboy 6,357 7 10/26/10 02:44 AM
by rupertboy
* Possible leucistic? MightyWhite 1,156 5 08/02/09 10:16 PM
by veda_sticks

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
353,156 topic views. 13 members, 163 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.