Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 1174 | 1175 | 1176 | 1177 | 1178 | 1179 | 1180 | 1181 | 1182 | 1183 | 1184 | 1185 | 1186 | 1187 | 1188 | 1189 | 1190 | 1191 | 1192 | 1193 | 1194 | | Last >
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 5
    #29519611 -

Info taken from Rev's tea thread. Make sure you got at least 20mL of water per gram of dried mush, and maybe steep the tea twice to extract more, thats my go-to at least.

Speaking of ochra tea, I put around 4-5grams of ochra in a tea and just threw in all the overlay from the shoebox and I saw ancient babylonians.

PS. A french coffee press is a great tool for making tea.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: DiscoDave]
    #29519670 -

I confess, mixing dry fertilizer with water can be annoying.
With 2-3 gallon plastic watering containers. For feeding my garden with nutes.

I have to shake it and it gets annoying :facepalm:  Goofy.
:pawshake:
It just looks wrong :lol: XD


--------------------
Nature Reclaims All.
See, I'm flarkin' helpful.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Mackload] * 2
    #29519827 -



I confess I was thinking about my salvage area all last week.
I went from 0 to 63 in 20 minutes.

Next time there's a sunny day I'm gonna extend the path. Ultimately it's gonna connect to the one that comes off of the front door. Which is too small and needs to be doubled.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: The Don Jr]
    #29520014 -

I cannot wait to get out as well, we picked over 100lbs last year. I really don't need anymore, but searching for them is a pure addiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Ryeguy85] * 2
    #29520538 -

I’ve got to be honest, the vibe is off since Beef and Piggy have been out. I really love this thread and love you gals and guys, though. Keep chugging along. Here’s a cool old punk song for your enjoyment.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 8
    #29520549 -

Klarn needs to step in for Mr P. And Kloakk as the mini supreeme.
:laugh2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: LewDoja] * 9
    #29520557 -

LewDoja said:
Klarn needs to step in for Mr P. And Kloakk as the mini supreeme.
:laugh2:



Mini subordinate at your service.


:rofl:


--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 5
    #29520616 -

As long as it's her strong hand



--------------------
"For the powerful freedom-takers who rob justice from us all, that's why I keep my pistol loaded, powder, cap, and ball..."
Read more, post less!
...turns out, I'm an amateur at everything

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: KlarnEvil9] * 2
    #29520679 -

I’m just here to spout spiritual sophistries, inject inane humor, and eat the fish.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8] * 13
    #29520683 -

1NFIN8 said:
I’m just here to spout spiritual sophistries, inject inane humor, and eat the fish.





--------------------
“All Fungi are edible.

Some fungi are only edible once.”
― Terry Pratchett


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk]
    #29520689 -

Kloakk said:
1NFIN8 said:
I’m just here to spout spiritual sophistries, inject inane humor, and eat the fish.







That’s the truth of it.


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Kloakk] * 2
    #29520776 -

That legit made my day:rofl: thanks for the hilarious meme Kloakk :rockon::mushroom2:

Hell yeah Astro! Love me some naked raygun. Been a minute but I'm changing today's playlist now :bananamusic:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: Agar Wedge] * 3
    #29520792 -

It has been a bummer of a week
:allsodisappointed:

Edited by GenesisCorrupted (03/19/26 04:46 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8] * 1
    #29520869 -

Dude. That’s a confession cloaked in a riddle clothed in a costume. Are you seriously going to leave us all hanging?


--------------------
You can ignore the truth to your final breath. But trust me, it will meet you there to be ignored no longer.

The answer to your question is almost always 42
“The answer is always grow more shroom.” Mr Piggy
- Those two answers coexist peacefully.

Quick Sterilization Reference for Altitude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 3
    #29520923 -

:hug: agreed, just gotta do the best we can and do right by the people in our lives. To hell with the rest of the noise life throws our way. I know it's easier said than done some days. Regardless, sending good vibes your way:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: 1NFIN8] * 2
    #29521009 -

1NFIN8 said:
Dude. That’s a confession cloaked in a riddle clothed in a costume. Are you seriously going to leave us all hanging?



Honestly I'm not trying to make it super vague but I'm not trying to bring everyone down talking about the current affairs of my country either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: GenesisCorrupted] * 2
    #29521409 -

GenesisCorrupted said:
1NFIN8 said:
Dude. That’s a confession cloaked in a riddle clothed in a costume. Are you seriously going to leave us all hanging?



Honestly I'm not trying to make it super vague but I'm not trying to bring everyone down talking about the current affairs of my country either.



I’m sorry you’re having a rough go at it man. It’s not easy dealing with assholes, especially racist ones. However chin-up bud, I’ve got those purple cherry tomato seeds in seedling starters! Every time this summer when I pop one in my mouth, I’m gonna say compliments of my man GC!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AZ Starman2112] * 5
    #29521463 -

GC, anytime you’re feeling blue, just remember that no matter what you do, what you say, or how you act…

…you're not tultedspoon.

You’ll never be sad again. :laugh:

Hope you feel better, dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: AstroSporeFiend] * 20
    #29521602 -

Father, I have a big confession.

I thought about making a thread for this, but what better place to do it than here?
So I confess, I've overextended my own psychological bandwidth for all things in my life. My work, my art, my craft, my music, my literature, my friends, my family, my health, my giveaways, my animals, my house, my duc. I've tried so hard for so long to hold everything for everyone that I let myself slip through my own fingers like sand. I confess, I need to take a step back from the Org. I just can't be the pillar that I have been for so long this year.  Life came at me very quickly so I've sorted things out. I'll no longer be the admin of the NOTY institution. Hob has taken on the role for me and I am so grateful for that and for the mods and admins that allowed this to take place. I'm really proud of the NOTY council, and now it has its own mod. The institution is in capable and caring hands.

I'd like to take this moment to thank everyone for everything. I'd like to thank Ythan, Cron, Hob, MB, and all the other mods that keep this place on the rails thanklessly every day. Thanks for setting things up for me to step away for a minute. I won't ever be 'gone' in the strict sense, but I'll be active only in an ethereal sense. I may lurk from time to time. I may even post. I'll for sure be coming around for the 2027 NOTY, but I can't answer the flood of DM's and questions any longer. At least for now. I just didn't want to do that thing where TC's just fade into obscurity without saying anything.

Thats all I wanted to confess. I'll be looking out, just not out looking. Not gonna do the self-ban thing or anything like that. Just gonna log out for a bit and handle some stuff. I could use some help setting up my inbox message. I won't be answering DM questions moving forward.

Love you guys.




⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣤⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡀⢀⣠⠀⠀⠀⠰⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⢀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠢⠤⣄⣿⣟⣿⣿⣿⣇⡤⠔⠊⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡐⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠐⣾⣤⠀⠀⢀⠄⣲⣾⣿⣿⣭⣯⣷⣿⣶⠂⢄⠀⠀⣰⣨⣄⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠰⣻⡏⠀⣠⠷⣺⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠻⣿⣷⡄⢷⡀⠸⣟⡅⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠹⢷⣰⠁⣠⣿⣿⡽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣁⠀⠈⠻⣿⡄⢻⢼⡻⠂⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⠁⠀⣿⡿⣦⣴⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⡄⠀⢹⣷⠀⢪⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⡀⣀⣀⣝⠿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⣵⣼⣜⠀⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⣀⣠⣼⠂⠀⠀⠹⡝⠻⡛⠛⠛⠟⠉⠉⢹⣯⣶⣖⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⣆⡥⠛⢡⡛⠃⣐⢹⢮⣀⣾⣿⣶⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠁⠀⠿⢫⠙⢣⣔⣄⠀
⢱⡿⠁⠀⠨⠷⡀⡧⠘⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⡸⠸⠁⠘⡶⠀⠀⠙⣿⣐
⢸⠇⠀⠀⢸⢨⠈⠨⠠⢽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣽⡁⣼⣟⡀⠀⠀⢻⡄
⢸⠀⠀⢀⣼⣇⠀⢰⠄⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠘⡅
⠎⠀⠀⢾⡟⢿⡀⠈⠐⠀⠻⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣗⣿⠇⠈⣿⠀⠀⠇
⠀⠀⠀⣿⡆⠈⢻⣄⠀⠀⠀⢀⡟⣻⠻⠯⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠎⠀⠀⣿⡄⠀⠈
⠀⠀⠀⣽⡇⠀⠀⠉⠳⣄⣀⣈⣐⣺⣷⣿⣿⣿⡿⠋⠀⠀⠀⢀⡿⣇⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠿⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⣋⣙⠋⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣸⣼⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠈⠯⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣴⢿⠈⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⠝⢦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡼⠃⠆⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠑⢄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡜⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀


Edited by BeefExtreme (03/20/26 05:59 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Cultivation confessional [Re: BeefExtreme] * 3
    #29521608 -

It's so easy to over extend yourself man. I hope you find your balance in life, and thanks for all the good advice!


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 1174 | 1175 | 1176 | 1177 | 1178 | 1179 | 1180 | 1181 | 1182 | 1183 | 1184 | 1185 | 1186 | 1187 | 1188 | 1189 | 1190 | 1191 | 1192 | 1193 | 1194 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* *DELETED* Cultivate 2,973 8 04/14/08 06:12 AM
by HerbBaker
* Newbie planning first cultivation. hX_ 775 6 05/31/08 04:48 PM
by Neobean
* Post Your Cultivation Picture of The Day
( 1 2 3 4 ... 8722 8723 )
saralove 5,230,056 174,459 10/08/26 06:30 PM
by GenesisCorrupted
* I've cultivated... zetek 905 6 12/11/24 07:54 PM
by fahtster
* Dedicated To Agar 'Mushroom Cultivation' AND Links/Grow Logs/Other
( 1 2 3 4 all )
dumbfounded1600 49,143 60 09/16/10 04:41 PM
by RogerRabbit
* Hardcore Cultivator...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 17 18 )
OldSpice 51,963 342 04/29/08 10:29 PM
by just me
* Important - All Cultivators please read.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
ThorA 43,988 103 05/31/05 03:35 AM
by Anno
* Maturing as a Cultivator
( 1 2 3 4 all )
automanM 11,705 63 06/15/12 08:18 PM
by kenny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
469,271 topic views. 14 members, 116 guests and 151 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.047 seconds spending 0.024 seconds on 18 queries.