| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 3 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 4 hours, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 3 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 4 hours, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/28/21 Posts: 2,891 Last seen: 5 hours, 47 minutes |
| ||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 3 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 4 hours, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 3 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 4 hours, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
Hobbyist Registered: 07/04/22 Posts: 1,268 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 751 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 4 hours, 5 minutes |
| ||
|
Old dog Registered: 02/22/25 Posts: 233 Loc: Wonderland Last seen: 23 days, 19 hours |
| ||
|
Boop More Snoots Registered: 03/22/16 Posts: 2,567 Last seen: 44 minutes, 46 seconds |
| ||
|
M.P.F. Registered: 02/09/10 Posts: 8,784 |
| ||
|
Registered: 08/07/11 Posts: 65,496 Loc: Van Isle Last seen: 8 hours, 38 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/28/21 Posts: 2,891 Last seen: 5 hours, 47 minutes |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,824 Loc: Last seen: 1 hour, 10 minutes |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/24/24 Posts: 1,987 Loc: Pennsylvania Last seen: 17 minutes, 53 seconds |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/12/25 Posts: 223 |
| ||
|
🥔Potato farmer🥔 Registered: 03/11/15 Posts: 135 |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
Is this contamination or just wet agar? | 67 | 8 | 10/04/26 01:29 PM by Agar Wedge | ||
![]() |
Agar in the fridge for 6 months, how is it? | 65 | 5 | 10/05/26 03:21 PM by Yetidude | ||
![]() |
buying agar - help | 3,838 | 6 | 03/31/06 05:49 AM by FractalXplora | ||
![]() |
cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc | 8,390 | 8 | 02/14/05 07:57 AM by Roadkill | ||
![]() |
Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar | 7,007 | 8 | 02/25/05 11:03 AM by agar | ||
![]() |
test tubes agar | 3,703 | 8 | 06/19/20 09:41 PM by gorilliam | ||
![]() |
LOOK! Big AGAR problem. Ever seen this? Not I. need advice BAD! | 5,325 | 12 | 03/30/20 10:37 AM by Surf707 | ||
![]() |
Agar and the global economy | 1,938 | 4 | 03/01/06 09:08 AM by Dem_Bones |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 776,188 topic views. 12 members, 126 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

But if I had a spare jar, I'd have no problem sending a wedge from part of that plate that looks rhizomorphic like the rest of the ones you've pictured.


