| Home | Community | Message Board |
|
You are not signed in. |

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.
|
| Shop: |
| |||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 20 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 1 hour |
| ||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 20 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 1 hour |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/28/21 Posts: 2,887 Last seen: 22 hours, 14 minutes |
| ||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 20 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 1 hour |
| ||
|
hi lol Registered: 09/02/13 Posts: 3,617 Loc: USA Last seen: 20 days, 5 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 1 hour |
| ||
|
Hobbyist Registered: 07/04/22 Posts: 1,268 Loc: Colorado |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/11/25 Posts: 747 Loc: No matter where I go, there I ... Last seen: 1 day, 1 hour |
| ||
|
Old dog Registered: 02/22/25 Posts: 233 Loc: Wonderland Last seen: 17 days, 20 hours |
| ||
|
Boop More Snoots Registered: 03/22/16 Posts: 2,519 Last seen: 6 minutes, 42 seconds |
| ||
|
M.P.F. Registered: 02/09/10 Posts: 8,784 |
| ||
|
Registered: 08/07/11 Posts: 65,495 Loc: Van Isle Last seen: 4 days, 18 hours |
| ||
|
Registered: 09/28/21 Posts: 2,887 Last seen: 22 hours, 14 minutes |
| ||
|
𓆣 Registered: 11/02/11 Posts: 13,710 Loc: Last seen: 51 minutes, 24 seconds |
| ||
|
Registered: 12/24/24 Posts: 1,930 Loc: Pennsylvania Last seen: 37 minutes, 21 seconds |
| ||
|
Registered: 04/12/25 Posts: 212 |
| ||
|
🥔Potato farmer🥔 Registered: 03/11/15 Posts: 134 |
| ||
| |||
| Shop: |
|
| Similar Threads | Poster | Views | Replies | Last post | ||
![]() |
CASO and Sabouraud-Glucose Agar: Any good ? | 2,257 | 5 | 04/19/04 04:24 AM by JeRiKo1 | ||
![]() |
agar ( |
5,015 | 21 | 04/11/03 04:10 PM by arabmobster | ||
![]() |
using agar? | 1,113 | 2 | 10/21/01 12:19 PM by oscill8 | ||
![]() |
Agar help | 528 | 3 | 08/16/06 09:55 AM by Roadkill | ||
![]() |
Dam Agar | 600 | 3 | 09/04/06 04:23 PM by RogerRabbit | ||
![]() |
buying agar - help | 3,832 | 6 | 03/31/06 05:49 AM by FractalXplora | ||
![]() |
cheapest glass petri dishes, agar, dextrose, etc | 8,385 | 8 | 02/14/05 07:57 AM by Roadkill | ||
![]() |
Potato Dextrose Agar X Malt Extract Agar | 7,003 | 8 | 02/25/05 11:03 AM by agar |
| Extra information | ||
| You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a 775,082 topic views. 16 members, 60 guests and 169 web crawlers are browsing this forum. [ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ] | ||

But if I had a spare jar, I'd have no problem sending a wedge from part of that plate that looks rhizomorphic like the rest of the ones you've pictured.

