Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | | Last >
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #28805854 -

Boy oh boy all this talk of vapes and carts

I’m not interested in any of that though
I don’t know how you’d measure 50 mg anyway. My go to dose is about a pea size scoop sandwiched in the middle of some weed in a metal bowl with a screen

If anyone has a simple way to improve that I’m all ears

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #28805863 -

Is this Icon on a puppet or something? Are you a time traveler from the 1800s or something? Buy a fucking scale. You don't know that you can easily measure out powder in mg increments? Remind me never to accept any Molly from you.



There's 33mg of a chewed Mike & Ike. This scale is like $15 on Amazon, brah. Buy one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #28805870 -

I know I could buy a better scale but I was more asking about if there is a simple way to improve my setup

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #28806016 -

Yes There is. Buy a scale.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #28806023 -

Geezus... okay, now we can return to normal discussion.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Northerner]
    #28806084 -

:highfive:
:ilold:


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Bardy]
    #28806131 -

mini fact,
if you blackout, it means your mental apparatus has stopped forming memory.
in psychedelic terms, the dose that causes blackouts is just too much.

often the breakthrough experiences include some blackout, but this is not essential

overdose often means "must go to hospital" or "he died".

so use your words how you like.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28806142 -

with salvia and dmt the dose is level 4 with a tad of level 5

sometimes level 4

and level 3 with plain leaf

with lsd and shrooms it is level 4

not level 6

unless you want to minidose
or microdose


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Ferdinando] * 2
    #28806155 -

Ferdinando, you will soon have a new name, Ferdenumberso!


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds] * 2
    #28806304 -

stareatclouds said:
Yes There is. Buy a scale.



Ok, thanks for nothing dudes

I'll leave yall to go back to being assholes to each other now

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28806324 -

whatever you say


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Ferdinando]
    #28806611 -

You guys who argue you mean different vapes
One means dry herb vaporizer and the other means e-juice.
On dry herb vaporizer you can inhale all the 50mg in 1-2 drags. Kinda like an electric bong

The juice doesn’t work that way you can load up how much you want and set the psychedelic intensity of the drag.
I use juice and load up how much I’m comfortable I can reach breakthrough with about 11-12 drags. Then you let it sit and vape again when you want maybe a month from the time you last vaped

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #28806688 -

TheStallionMang said:
Ok, thanks for nothing dudes

I'll leave yall to go back to being assholes to each other now



It’s okay Stallion, we love ya. Stareatclouds got banned for being a dick haha


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Bardy]
    #28806708 -

Sorry for leaving you guys and just abandoning this thread, there’s just way too much here now for me to go through and read haha


--------------------
“Everything has a life, it has its own life and is simply beautiful. Life now feels like a journey taking us into something so much bigger than ourselves. I’m in love with the world and its contents, I finally understand all of the people who love this and live for this. It’s so much more than just hallucinations for me, it’s an emotional and psychological journey. This is truly the most beautiful experience I’ve ever had.”

- Mr. TW, 28th of September, 2023


“You were born inside of a raindrop,
and I watched you fallin’, to your death,
and the sun, well she could not save you,
she’d fallen down too, now the streets are wet”

- Conor Oberst

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Mr. Toxic Waste]
    #28806793 -

It happens haha, you can’t be expected to keep up at 10 posts a minute 🤣


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28824967 -

redgreenvines said:
A storefront near me which provides psilocybin psolutions (microdose, or megadose bags) also offers 1gm cart nndmt pens for ~300cdn$ - and 1/2 gm 5meodmt cart pens for ~200CDN$
I picked the NNDMT, but I have a cold, and am jetlagged and injured from a late nite fall, so all I have done so far is charge the battery.

I keep looking at it and moving it around.

Probably later today I can report on the commercial consumption of this product.
I think the drug of interest in this is NN-DMT and not 5meo-DMT, and I think they are supposed to be different beasties.



posted 1 month and 22 days ago, and I prob have enough for another 8 days - today ordered something that might be the same at 1/3 the price which should arrive before I run out.
It has been a daily treat and sometimes a few treats in a day.
I'm saving money!
after experimentation it can be 50$/month this way, hahaha


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28832955 -

I’ve got a buddy, also in his late 40s, ex-military, not sure what his exact trauma is but he’s mentioned that he has ptsd and has expressed interest in trying dmt.
He asked about a possible reaction and his wife said “he’s not gonna freak out and kill me or anything right?”
I told them I couldn’t imagine wanting to do anything but sit and chill and hadn’t heard of anything like that. He’s pretty experienced with psyches in the past and seems like he’s pretty together overall.
Anyone have any thoughts I should pass along to him?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #28832994 -

I mean best to just comfort him and let him know that he’ll be safe doing it. You could be there as he does it for extra support along with his wife if he’d prefer. Certainly do offer to anyways. Just let him know that it’s a big, life changing experience and make sure he doesn’t underestimate it too too much. But overall, be as positive as possible and don’t feed him negativity surrounding it, or else things could go south. That’s what I would do


--------------------
“Everything has a life, it has its own life and is simply beautiful. Life now feels like a journey taking us into something so much bigger than ourselves. I’m in love with the world and its contents, I finally understand all of the people who love this and live for this. It’s so much more than just hallucinations for me, it’s an emotional and psychological journey. This is truly the most beautiful experience I’ve ever had.”

- Mr. TW, 28th of September, 2023


“You were born inside of a raindrop,
and I watched you fallin’, to your death,
and the sun, well she could not save you,
she’d fallen down too, now the streets are wet”

- Conor Oberst

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Mr. Toxic Waste] * 2
    #28833233 -

DMT is more of a end of life anxiety treatment than a PTSD treatment. It can cause trauma all by itself. MDMA is far more suited for PTSD treatment. Just eating a bunch of molly and getting crushed isn't really how it's done though. One needs to talk about these things that are too difficult to face whilst everything is "okay" under the influence. It's the sort of things that never get said otherwise.

I wouldn't recommend DMT for PTSD, personally. It's like lighting both ends of the candle and doesn't seem like the thing to do.


--------------------
We are the music makers, the dreamers of dreams.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Northerner]
    #28833262 -

Thank you both. Those are all good points.
I will offer to sit with him and see what he says. He’s not actually trying to treat his ptsd with it, he’d just expressed interest in trying it before I had a hook up so I offered to let him try it once I did
Their comments may have actually been somewhat exaggerating their concerns but either way I think we should talk more about his mental state before he makes up his mind.
Northerner, so you’ve heard of people having bad experiences with dmt?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is DMT worth it?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MovingTarget 9,514 67 05/24/06 05:58 PM
by schmutzen
* DMT/Psilocybin Cross Tolerance endokrin 11,512 7 09/29/04 04:57 PM
by shallow
* Have you ever encountered an entity?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
NorthernerM 8,294 333 04/06/26 06:10 AM
by hummingbird
* Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans
( 1 2 all )
bluedolphin 12,939 22 06/26/19 01:25 PM
by ohfunkya
* Who is actively visiting the Out-of-Body DMT realms?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 789 36 03/30/26 09:49 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Underworld Entities!
( 1 2 all )
Journey 5,938 23 05/03/03 08:01 AM
by KOPELANDIAA
* Dmt experiences - Question
( 1 2 all )
Dickhead 6,756 23 04/06/05 10:58 AM
by Fizikz
* Salvia + DMT = ?? ninjapixie 4,479 18 03/15/05 11:22 PM
by ninjapixie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
9,878 topic views. 2 members, 55 guests and 97 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.