Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: epilectric] * 1
    #28801175 -

fair enough, 2 months and 200$ later 5meo test booked

meantime check this out
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C71WPlSInf7/


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28801277 -

craze


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: AlwaysHungry1] * 1
    #28801346 -

AlwaysHungry1 said:
I’ve heard you can die from 5-meo-DMT
And I’ve also heard that it isn’t the beautiful 4K colorful visual psychedelia n,n,DMT is.
I’ve heard you feel like dying on the 2nd minute and that’s how the “breakthrough” starts and also lasts about an hour.



Yes, respiratory arrest is a thing on MeO. Shulgin had to breathe for a dude to keep him alive after administering it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28801443 -

oh ok, didn't know that. if it's not 100% physically safe, it's better to stay away then i guess...


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: epilectric] * 1
    #28801452 -

ok waiting 3 months and replacing the dmt cart - gone through 1/3 in one month anyway
forget about 5meo


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28801461 -

yep, better

got me interested now too

been reducing cnbs lately


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28801472 -

redgreenvines said:
forget about 5meo



Forget about harmalas too. Come to think of it, forget about everything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: s240779] * 1
    #28801489 -

yes - everything is off the table - poor 5meo, poor harmalas, oh well, dmt itself is a lovely thing.

I was thinking of getting a meershaum pipe for the raw Salvia Divinorum leaves.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28801537 -

Harmalas might be relatively weak as MAOIs, i.e. in terms of CNS activity.* Low doses of harmalas might not really do much to your MAO enzymes. I once bought some unground B. caapi vine pieces and I didn't have the ability to grind them, so I tediously split them into thick slivers and made tea with some of the slivers, guaranteeing me a low dose, if that. The tea didn't have much of a taste and only gave me the slightest effect, which might be comparable to an LSD microdose combined with a microdose of CBD flower. It was very mild, but remarkably pleasant. There's no way such an effect would be contraindicated with anything or anyone. For further perspective, Claudio Naranjo combined harmaline with MDA,** although unfortunately he didn't give any info on his dosage. Again, harmalas are very healthy for you so you shouldn't be so quick to dismiss them in every "shape and form": https://www.reddit.com/r/harmalas/comments/1apnxzk/findings_from_therapeutic_research/


*I questioned Deborah Mash at the UDV meeting in Rio in November 1995, whether her preliminary data on human pharmacology shed light on this problem. Her response was that the primary site of MAO inhibition in ayahuasca seemed to be peripheral, i.e. in the digestive system or blood stream.

Jonathan Ott. Pharmahuasca: On Phenethylamines and Potentiation. MAPS newsletter, Volume 6, Number 3, Summer 1996, 32-34

**My lack of further experience with pure harmaline derives from my having been engaged, since the time of the above research, in the study of harmaline combinations: harmaline-MDA, harmaline-TMA[1], harmaline-mescaline and others.

[1] TMA: trimethoxyamphetamine.


The Healing Journey: New Approaches to Consciousness. Claudio Naranjo, 1974. 4. Harmaline and the Collective Unconscious

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28801538 -

redgreenvines said:
ok waiting 3 months and replacing the dmt cart - gone through 1/3 in one month anyway
forget about 5meo



You're in Canadia?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28801552 -

pretty much


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28802194 -

redgreenvines said:
yes - everything is off the table - poor 5meo, poor harmalas, oh well, dmt itself is a lovely thing.

I was thinking of getting a meershaum pipe for the raw Salvia Divinorum leaves.



:thumbup:

i have done that it is lovely
great idea 🙂


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Edited by Ferdinando (06/05/24 11:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Ferdinando]
    #28802195 -

you can also put extract in if you want to go further
i have never done that
but sometimes we like it strong and want it that way sometimes it is more awesome


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #28802202 -

redgreenvines said:
pretty much



Ah, word. USA here. I assume you just can't be arsed to extract yourself and make your own carts. If you are, I have pretty well-written step-by-step instructions after making a few myself. I also have the Amazon links to any materials. I assume you could figure it out yourself, but just an offer if you ever want to do it yourself. A single "batch" of a low amount of bark can make enough in one time for 5 carts.

DMT results in tachycardia for a bit, by the way. A lot of people don't know that for some reason. It's the actual drug interaction, too, not intensity from the experience, although that obviously can happen, too. So even low doses can tax the ticker a tad.

Hope it's been warm up there!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28802278 -

I had noticed some tachycardia right away,
but lately using a more relaxed position, or standing, it is not grabbing my attention.
to be precise, what I had felt was shoulders moving forward and neck stiffening while head became heavy on top - these sensations might correspond with drop in blood flow. I guess I acclimated to it.

@Ferdinando,
the meerschaum pipe idea is for the plain Salvia Divinorum leaf smoking outside (after I get a sun umbrella set up - it is just too sunny and hot lately or just raining), but yes I went through a cycle of mixing extract with plain leaf and have still a bunch of 1x, 3x, 5x, 10x hidden away, as well as the papers which are probably ~100x or more - the idea of the meerchaum pipe is to have a lazy relight from time to time outside on the patio, just for a whim like the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland. Nothing too strong.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines] * 1
    #28802307 -

Well yes, it's unlike any other pychedelic experience. No matter how high of a dose you go with the other psychedelics it's really doesn't compared to a breakthrough dose of DMT


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28802717 -

RGV, I just came across this comment of yours in another thread:

redgreenvines said:
in fact even every other day is too frequent for either psychedelic (tolerance makes it too weak)



As you may know, DMT has little to no tolerance buildup,* so microdosing ayahuasca** would be ideal for you if you're interested in long-term microdosing. It's a shame that you're dismissing it without providing a substantial reason, and indeed mocking the suggestion, “I would take speed straight up, but at low doses, but I don't want maoi's, hahaha!”

That being said, synthetic analogs of DMT, like DET, don't require an MAOI and indeed have minimal tolerance buildup!

Also simple short acting tryp's don't really form tolerance like normal long duration ones.

Help?!?!, https://bluelight.org/xf/threads/the-big-dandy-met-thread.255405/post-11849534


*Why DMT works all the time and LSD won't - Tobias Buckborn. OPEN Foundation, Jun 6, 2016

**Daily low-dose ayahuasca as a stronger alternative to microdosing

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: s240779] * 1
    #28802750 -

I can sound snarky in my comments but also I note that I burn energy at a faster pace and tire while tripping enjoyably on shrooms or acid, which is not more frequently than every third day on moderate doses.

Not only does tolerance avoidance make me less frequent than every 3 days, but weariness avoidance is a real thing too.
I am not actually chasing a dragon, but enjoying an enhanced state when it does not challenge me physically, i.e. when it does not physically exhaust me.

My glib comment about speed is not about a sustainable ambition, it is definitely not heart healthy, but it is such a long time since I have had it that it looms in memory like a star. cocaine not so much.

So far my experience with  smoked DMT indicates that there is tolerance, and skipping a day helps a lot with getting a fuller effect on the first dose of the day, subsequent doses do not peak higher than the first.


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28802763 -

stareatclouds said:
My buddy was doing a tiny bit of K with the DMT when we did the laser experiment and he "locked in" immediately. I have some DMT and K at the moment and might give them a try together next weekend if I get enough shit done prior. I tried again recently with just the DMT pen and got thrown off when they/it/my brain transformed everything in my room again in a split second, lol. I never get any CEVs anymore. It's interesting, as if DMT has "levels" and now my level is the physical world being altered instead of seeing shit in my head.



would be interesting to hear about that combination. the 2 biggest players/fighters in the NDE/OBE camp ...

lol your sig


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28802767 -

redgreenvines said:
So far my experience with  smoked DMT indicates that there is tolerance, and skipping a day helps a lot with getting a fuller effect on the first dose of the day, subsequent doses do not peak higher than the first.



Thanks for that input. I've heard both, for example, I recently used the term, “minimal” to describe DMT's tolerance and someone fired back with this:

“DMT has 0 tolerance build-up I smoke it daily atleast 3 times a day FFS. Mate.”

Superb-Preference-83, https://www.reddit.com/r/Ayahuasca/s/IUOIAbsPMD

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is DMT worth it?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MovingTarget 9,513 67 05/24/06 05:58 PM
by schmutzen
* DMT/Psilocybin Cross Tolerance endokrin 11,512 7 09/29/04 04:57 PM
by shallow
* Have you ever encountered an entity?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
NorthernerM 8,290 333 04/06/26 06:10 AM
by hummingbird
* Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans
( 1 2 all )
bluedolphin 12,938 22 06/26/19 01:25 PM
by ohfunkya
* Who is actively visiting the Out-of-Body DMT realms?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 789 36 03/30/26 09:49 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Underworld Entities!
( 1 2 all )
Journey 5,934 23 05/03/03 08:01 AM
by KOPELANDIAA
* Dmt experiences - Question
( 1 2 all )
Dickhead 6,756 23 04/06/05 10:58 AM
by Fizikz
* Salvia + DMT = ?? ninjapixie 4,476 18 03/15/05 11:22 PM
by ninjapixie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
9,874 topic views. 2 members, 22 guests and 60 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 18 queries.