Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | | Last >
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28799308 -

Recently I tried a moderate bump of ketamine on a light dose of acid and holy moly, that’s the closest thing I’ve experienced to dreaming while awake.

I was instantly transported to this rave party where people were dancing all around me and it was all super realistic but surreal at the same time, all the same kind of qualities as a dream but with more colour and fractals.

DMT doesn’t feel as much like dreaming to me as the K+acid combo but it’s definitely similar in ways.

If you haven’t tried K on acid I’d seriously recommend it. It’s like no matter how intense it gets you’re all tranquilised and chill with watching the show. It doesn’t seem to me like it has the potential to go bad as long as you remain seated.


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28799377 -

redgreenvines said:
for a while you may lose connection with yourself and possibly with the entire known world, but it is fairly benign.




Very true. I try saying something like that to some friends then wonder why no one wants to try it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: TheStallionMang]
    #28799734 -

Probably because that description sounds a bit like dying 🤣


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Bardy]
    #28799744 -

My buddy was doing a tiny bit of K with the DMT when we did the laser experiment and he "locked in" immediately. I have some DMT and K at the moment and might give them a try together next weekend if I get enough shit done prior. I tried again recently with just the DMT pen and got thrown off when they/it/my brain transformed everything in my room again in a split second, lol. I never get any CEVs anymore. It's interesting, as if DMT has "levels" and now my level is the physical world being altered instead of seeing shit in my head.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds]
    #28799767 -

Yeah I’d imagine you’d need to do the K before the DMT. That sounds like an insane combo but I bet it would be completely mind shattering in a good way haha


--------------------
"God is an intelligible sphere, whose center is everywhere and whose circumference is nowhere."

Llamando la Mareacion

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Bardy]
    #28799860 -

For noobs, what is DMT?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Consigliere]
    #28799863 -

it would be great if lsd was made legal then you could get shiva lsd or the Best lsd
it is quite a bit better than 1p etc. I think
but I think 1p etc is extremely good


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Consigliere]
    #28799984 -

Consigliere said:
For noobs, what is DMT?



Click here. DMT is an extremely powerful hallucinogen that can connect you with seemingly autonomous, external, hyper-intelligent entities. It builds an entirely new world you can visit, although while you can fully experience it with the same qualia of base reality, you aren't really in the driver's seat. It's not really something you can prepare for.

It's a naturally occurring molecule, found in hundreds of plants throughout the world. It's the primary ingredient in ayahuasca, a brew drunk by indigenous tribes in South America for entheogenic purposes. Your body endogenously produces this, too, although we aren't sure why yet.

It's not to be confused with 5-MeO-DMT, which is perhaps the most powerful hallucinogen we've discovered (it's secreted from the Sonora Desert Toad, but can now be made synthetically). "DMT" nearly always refers to n,n-DMT. It can be extracted easily from legally available materials (in the U.S.), although extracting it and/or possessing it is illegal, but not high priority at all from LEO.

Bardy,

He was just doing tiny bumps during, but was feeling it. That's about what's recommended.

Edited by stareatclouds (06/04/24 08:02 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #28799994 -

i guess when this vape is finished I will try the 5meo dmt which is 30% cheaper


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: stareatclouds] * 1
    #28800243 -

stareatclouds said:
It's not to be confused with 5-MeO-DMT, which is perhaps the most powerful hallucinogen we've discovered (it's secreted from the Sonora Desert Toad, but can now be made synthetically).



It's also found in Virola trees and there is a rare indigenous tradition of making snuffs from its bark. Contrary to popular belief, it's only found in trace amounts in yopo and cebil, if that: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bufotenine/comments/1cu2yzb/bioactive_constituents_of_cebil_and_yopo/

5-MeO-DMT requires an MAOI for oral use, like DMT, but the combo can cause serotonin syndrome, as 5-MeO-DMT is a serotonin reuptake inhibitor. However, its SRI property is relatively weak and there is a safe dosage range and some people prefer to use it with harmalas (albeit not necessarily orally and I've heard that ingesting bufo secretion is risky because of byproducts). More info: https://www.reddit.com/r/psychedelicsubstances/comments/1d748a5/5meodmt_with_harmalas/


“I have heard very mixed reports from trials employing P. harmala and the second of the biotic tryptamines, 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyl-tryptamine, or 5-MeO-DMT. Apparently, modest amounts of both components gives a modest experience, but I have had two reports of truly toxic crises with larger quantities.”

Alexander Shulgin. TiHKAL (part 1). Shulgin A, Shulgin A. 1997. 16. Hoasca vs. Ayahuasca, p. 302


“For his study, Markus mixed a representative of the β-Carbolins (harmin, harmalin, or 6-MeO-harmalan) with a tryptamine (5-MeO-DMT). He found a domain of optimal mixtures in which marked psychoactive productivity was associated with hallucinatory effects. Within certain specific ranges of dosage, the mixture was well-tolerated and there were no serious side-effects.”

A report on the symposium “On the Current State of Research in the Area of Psychoactive Substances”. Hanscarl Leuner & Michael Schlichting. In: C. Rätsch (ed.). The Gateway to Inner Space: A Festschrift in Honor of Albert Hofmann. Bridport, England: Prism Press (page 237)


“All people say never do it with harmala, never combine it with MAO blockers, it's highly dangerous and you will die, and this is right: don't do it. But I would be lying on you if I not say this is my favorite combination.” [laughter]

[...]

“And if you combine it with harmala, you should only do it if you start really slow, you know what you're doing, and you find your own level, then I could not say it's so risky. I would say driving a car, what we usually do in Germany with the speed is much more dangerous.”

5meoDMT - Joe Schraube talk at copenhagen. psychedelic society. May 16, 2019 (1:02:56-1:11:59)

Edited by s240779 (06/04/24 02:10 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28800262 -

redgreenvines said:
i guess when this vape is finished I will try the 5meo dmt which is 30% idea of poison toads all over the place cheaper



For about 5 years I was living in a house that my boss got us out in the agricultural fields and every year 30 big fat cane toads in meditation, communing under the air conditioner or wherever the concrete was nice and wet in the shade.
They're okay as a toad goes, but they'll poison the dog dead and I never really did like the idea of poison toads all over the place with the kids coming.

I'd rather shared the trip to going and visiting the Toads with somebody, than squeezing the poison out of the poor old things. I prefer mine from bit more of a kosher source. But I wish you could see them sometime in a senate meditation.

I'm sure all know (who been here 20 years) that I did my dollar best to cater to them and help them do their thing as much as possible out there. There are probably 1000 extra cane toads there because of me. they have it rough when they are babies and poison or not....monk craft


--------------------
Yours in the Natural State Land of Enchantment!

"Sometimes the only way for a man to find true happiness is to take drugs in a group" - Cochise

No makin funna my pomes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: curenado]
    #28800272 -

"you should only do it if you start really slow, you know what you're doing, and you find your own level, then I could not say it's so risky."

BOOM
Thats it about all of the risk mixes and warnings are there because most people don't? They don't even know a starting dose or what to expect plenty of times.

But back in my day, people went past the barriers they had the brains to, like ones that started this place. It would "go without saying"


--------------------
Yours in the Natural State Land of Enchantment!

"Sometimes the only way for a man to find true happiness is to take drugs in a group" - Cochise

No makin funna my pomes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: curenado]
    #28800400 -

I’ve heard you can die from 5-meo-DMT
And I’ve also heard that it isn’t the beautiful 4K colorful visual psychedelia n,n,DMT is.
I’ve heard you feel like dying on the 2nd minute and that’s how the “breakthrough” starts and also lasts about an hour.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: AlwaysHungry1]
    #28800434 -

Yea it doesn't sound too recreational. Ibogaine is another that is supposed to be very powerful, 5 day trip!! I knew a guy that used it to get off heroin. But it supposedly isn't fun. Real psychonauts aren't just in it for the fun though, so I wonder if 5 meo or ibogaine could be beneficial for anyone brave enough.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: Icon]
    #28800440 -

maybe I will just skip 5meo then


--------------------
:brainfart: _ :finger:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28800453 -

N,n,DMT , mushrooms and acid , aren’t just fun so we covered

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28800483 -

redgreenvines said:
maybe I will just skip 5meo then



I heard that in low doses it's basically just a stimulant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: AlwaysHungry1]
    #28800601 -

AlwaysHungry1 said:
N,n,DMT , mushrooms and acid , aren’t just fun so we covered



I had no negative experience with what mark of memphis did in his kitchen. Just that kind of "universal apprehension" the if you let go more, you would go more


--------------------
Yours in the Natural State Land of Enchantment!

"Sometimes the only way for a man to find true happiness is to take drugs in a group" - Cochise

No makin funna my pomes!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28800997 -

redgreenvines said:
maybe I will just skip 5meo then



ok well theres an abundance of good in your life glad its so rich


--------------------
Make love not war
And art
Save the planet
Fix the earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is DMT worth it? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #28801083 -

redgreenvines said:
maybe I will just skip 5meo then



i think you should try it too and report back for us :smile:


--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | | Last >

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is DMT worth it?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
MovingTarget 9,514 67 05/24/06 05:58 PM
by schmutzen
* DMT/Psilocybin Cross Tolerance endokrin 11,512 7 09/29/04 04:57 PM
by shallow
* Have you ever encountered an entity?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 16 17 )
NorthernerM 8,291 333 04/06/26 06:10 AM
by hummingbird
* Oral DMT (with Moclobemide) - first time - The Realm of Shamans
( 1 2 all )
bluedolphin 12,939 22 06/26/19 01:25 PM
by ohfunkya
* Who is actively visiting the Out-of-Body DMT realms?
( 1 2 all )
AsanteM 789 36 03/30/26 09:49 PM
by LogicaL Chaos
* Underworld Entities!
( 1 2 all )
Journey 5,936 23 05/03/03 08:01 AM
by KOPELANDIAA
* Dmt experiences - Question
( 1 2 all )
Dickhead 6,756 23 04/06/05 10:58 AM
by Fizikz
* Salvia + DMT = ?? ninjapixie 4,478 18 03/15/05 11:22 PM
by ninjapixie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Asante, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
9,876 topic views. 3 members, 20 guests and 147 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.