Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | | Last >
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Mico Zapotec]
    #28756100 -

ekabpils said:
Beautiful Caerulescens South Carolina





How wet did you end up going in terms of conditions? I run my caerulescens how I run everything... Pretty darn wet. Curious to hear what you've found in your experiments.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 5
    #28756589 -

More neoxalapensis:

This is the "second flush" of the first tub I posted.


2nd tub continues to progress




One of my papuana (BWT-01, Ms) is getting bigger fruits than before.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #28757135 -

wavyedge said:
ekabpils said:
Beautiful Caerulescens South Carolina





How wet did you end up going in terms of conditions? I run my caerulescens how I run everything... Pretty darn wet. Curious to hear what you've found in your experiments.



Do the same as for zapotecorum. But still experimenting with fruiting conditions if they like the same level of water as zapos. It eats cover layer and it should be taken into account to trigger good pinning. Cannot say the exact algorithm still.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Mico Zapotec] * 3
    #28757137 -

That's interesting yeah I've seen them reach mycelium fingers up through the casing. I have them fruiting right next to mexicana and tampanensis, it's really interesting to see the similarity.

I have a caerulescens SC clone from my previous grow, but I just noticed this on an old germ plate tonight:



Going to have to clone this bad boy. I think this was CF's/brain bulb's SC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 11
    #28760950 -

Neoxalapensis continued...



Papuana are getting away bigger. I think they just want to be wet AF.

More following those:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 2
    #28761065 -

Really nice job Wavy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: YoshiTrainer] * 3
    #28761071 -

Thanks! Though I mostly just left them alone. I'm happy they haven't aborted yet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 11
    #28761603 -

Getting obsessed with neoxalapensis. Lots more pins coming up, and the forms seem so variable.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #28761764 -

What substrate are you running those in? I've got some ready to S2B.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: thirdeyewild]
    #28761775 -

thirdeyewild said:
What substrate are you running those in? I've got some ready to S2B.



:rockon:

Recipe/ratios is right at the top of my bulk sub mix journal.

Did you go agar -> grain? What grain mix worked for you? How long did they take to expand/colonize, also curious about how well-colonized they look and if you shook them.

Mine didn't take being shaken very well. Also I let these grow out on bulk for quite a bit. Maybe a month.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 1
    #28761818 -

Thanks!

Agar to Rye. 8 weeks to colonize, no shaking; might have been done earlier, I hadn't check in a while. The culture looks wispy on grain.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: thirdeyewild] * 10
    #28762904 -



Psilocybe Aztecorum primordia starting to form. :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #28762905 -

the_chosen_one said:


Psilocybe Aztecorum primordia starting to form. :rockon:



:yaysugar:


--------------------
HUSTLER
How U Survive This Life Everyday Resourcefully
epic GT mono tub
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/17277772

wbs tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11525679
coir tek
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/11917410
results :thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 2
    #28762995 -

the_chosen_one said:


Psilocybe Aztecorum primordia starting to form. :rockon:



You ever done them before? I thought they were kind of interesting. The myc is psychoactive like semperviva.
I let big bag of grain consolidate for like 3 months and then made tea with it. Fuckers gave me tinnitus :laugh: Turned on
right when the trip started to kick in and hasn't shut off since. About 4 years now.


--------------------
Cultivating Panaeolus cyanescens


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: Asura]
    #28763069 -

:whacker::takingnotes:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: the_chosen_one] * 1
    #28763176 -

the_chosen_one said:


Psilocybe Aztecorum primordia starting to form. :rockon:



Congrats man :rockon:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge] * 9
    #28763182 -







Taking some papuana prints...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: wavyedge]
    #28763401 -

the_chosen_one said:


Psilocybe Aztecorum primordia starting to form. :rockon:



wavyedge said:






Taking some papuana prints...



:coolpost:


--------------------
     
How I Get Stuff done. - My Reference Guide. - My Grows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: hamloaf] * 1
    #28763429 -

Really nice grow Wavy!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Misc EXOTIC Thread [Re: the_chosen_one]
    #28763446 -

the_chosen_one said:


Psilocybe Aztecorum primordia starting to form. :rockon:



Omg :popcorn::takingnotes:
Please keep sharing the progress brother 🙏 I wish you clusters of aztecs


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 144 | 145 | 146 | 147 | 148 | 149 | 150 | 151 | 152 | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | 164 | | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Copelandia/Panaeolus Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2164 2165 )
Fantastic Mr. Fox 1,308,973 43,285 10/07/26 10:09 PM
by Baba Yaga
* The Official TAT Family Thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 65 66 )
tiptrippy 89,125 1,308 08/21/26 08:37 AM
by Smartattack
* Psilocybe × zinnii nom. prov. official thread.
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Bigworm 2,263 103 10/07/26 03:00 PM
by Blopblop
* Official Psilocybe zapotecorum thread
( 1 2 3 4 ... 88 89 )
Hindsight 82,027 1,775 10/07/26 04:28 AM
by Noah Keeper
* The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion
( 1 2 3 4 ... 755 756 )
firstTIMER420 589,528 15,116 10/07/26 06:29 PM
by Wedgie
* Experiment- Misc outdoor grow mediums dobinky 924 4 06/24/03 10:45 AM
by ATWAR
* A less-exotic way of drying ? :: badtz 1,290 9 01/22/03 03:07 PM
by Angry Mycologist
* Re: Pacific Exotic Spora fucked me over two years ago and i just got retrupution! WorkmanV 3,228 1 04/30/00 06:32 AM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Shroomism, george castanza, RogerRabbit, veggie, mushboy, fahtster, the_chosen_one, LogicaL Chaos, 13shrooms, hamloaf, cronicr, Stipe-n Cap, Pastywhyte, bodhisatta, Tormato, Land Trout, A.k.a
180,082 topic views. 21 members, 122 guests and 173 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.