Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: djbabyjesus]
    #27562059 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: MrAnswerSeeker]
    #27563064 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: MrAnswerSeeker]
    #27563688 -

Lunch break hunt while at work and a sunset pic.  Found a nice bass from the flooding in some mulch.



--------------------
Having lived through an existence close to nature, one accepts the small and simple things as most important in life. Sun, wind, rain and snow. The sounds birds make, smells of fresh wild flowers. Love of all kinds, from friends and family, thy self and our neighbors. Beautiful sunrises to the darkest clouds dancing above in the sky. To forgive, learn, share and express. This is the only thing a man such as myself can ask for. What comes as the result is nothing short of the core of human existence, to truly live free in body and mind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: NeoSporen]
    #27563788 -

Took a trip to the coast with my pops to trip and search for the notorious azurescens, it was his first time tripping in over 30 years we had an incredible time(trip report coming soon) but the next day when we were on the hunt in some of the craziest wind I've ever experienced with buckets of rain dumping is when the real magic happened, first time picking and drying a psilocybe from the wild, I was very careful to fill the holes I picked from and transferred around 40 stem butts to around 3 feet away from where each one was picked hopefully there will be double next year, hope one day I find them all MUSH LOVE





Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27563804 -

Oh yeah biggest mushroom weighed 4.89 grams wet and .31 cracker dry, only 6.3% dry weight those slimy beautiful jems just kept shrinking, got 5.06 grams in total so I'm guessing I had around 80 grams wet altogether

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27563813 -

Well done dude sounds awesome. Cool you have that connection with your pops!

Those azzies look good in the box and not to put a damper on things but pic 2 looks like a stropharia (double check your score also I could be mistaken by the lighting)


--------------------
"What is the practical application of a million universes?" -Alan Watts
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: CHUCK.HNTR]
    #27563861 -

It has extreme bluing on it and was near a patch of azzies same consistency on the stem I thought maybe it was a rare albino azzie it dried up to look the same as well maybe slightly lighter golden in color, I notice there was so many lookalikes growing around but they were deeper in the woods and the main reason I could tell them apart was how dense azzie stems are and also up close in pictures the stems look fibrous I only saw one azzie growing next to some lookalikes but I'm 99% sher it's active based on the bluing consistency of the stem the color and shape of the gills before and after drying as well

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27563871 -

On second glance that milky look and overall bluish color really seems like stropharia to me…but again I could be mistaken and I hope others will chime in.


--------------------
"What is the practical application of a million universes?" -Alan Watts
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27563873 -

I use shrooms more spiritually and often I have at least one difficult but still insightful moment while tripping Ill still have fun enjoying the visuals and body high but I don't really look at it as a drug to take for funny, my pops on the other hand would take a pillowcase full and split it between a few friends and run around in the pitch black woods for fun, he was fucking wild ,but to get to the point this was the funnest trip I've ever experienced and seemed extremely mdma like, I'm pretty sher my dads vibes towards mushrooms leached on to me it was pretty incredible

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27563888 -

Fuuck lemme get em out

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27563909 -

:hellyeah:


--------------------
"What is the practical application of a million universes?" -Alan Watts
:mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2::mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: CHUCK.HNTR]
    #27563914 -

Here's it compared to another smaller azzy they look the same gill wise and stem wise it's lighter, the cap is slightly lighter but still dried golden I only got one anywase

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: CHUCK.HNTR]
    #27564020 -

CHUCK.HNTR said:
On second glance that milky look and overall bluish color really seems like stropharia to me…but again I could be mistaken and I hope others will chime in.



Looks like a Stropharia to me too. The stem is blue like a Psilocybe, but has a subtle difference to my eye.. doesn't look like the type of blue that is a result of bruising in Psilocybe mushrooms.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: SomeoneWhoIsMe]
    #27564162 -

I also noted the gills hanging below cap margin in that 2nd pic:thumbup:
I thought it could be a imposter


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: Joust] * 2
    #27564249 -

I don't know if these go here, or if there is another thread please show me the way.  Oly WA Amanita Muscaria.










--------------------
"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

A box of grain will ease the pain and love will see you through...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: Tony6Strings] * 1
    #27564337 -

Damninita! Do you consume those? What are they like?


--------------------
et in arcadia, ego

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: Vulcan_dikc]
    #27564367 -

Beautiful Amanitas! 

Those absolutely belong in here.  This is the PNW actives thread, not the pnw psilocybe thread.


Thanks for sharing!


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: PNWShroomy]
    #27564370 -

PNWShroomy said:
Took a trip to the coast with my pops to trip and search for the notorious azurescens, it was his first time tripping in over 30 years we had an incredible time(trip report coming soon) but the next day when we were on the hunt in some of the craziest wind I've ever experienced with buckets of rain dumping is when the real magic happened, first time picking and drying a psilocybe from the wild, I was very careful to fill the holes I picked from and transferred around 40 stem butts to around 3 feet away from where each one was picked hopefully there will be double next year, hope one day I find them all MUSH LOVE








When in doubt, THROW IT OUT

One mushroom isn’t worth keeping if there’s ANY doubt

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: Raven44]
    #27564372 -

Poor baby Stropharia just wanted to spread it's wings and fly with the azzies.  Haven't y'all read the ugly duckling?  A fruit can dream.


--------------------
🅃🄴🄰🄼 🄸🄷🄾🄿


New to cultivation or the shroomery?  Observe the hitchhiker's guide

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Shroomery



Smellyhobbit said:
"Wiping a needle with isopropyl after flame sterilization is like shitting after you wipe your ass."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Thankful for the Psilocybe species. [Re: Mr Piggy]
    #27564476 -

I replanted its butt so hopefully it's dream is still alive, and I threw it away but damn what an interesting psilocybe lookalike

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ovoids all over the place....or are they? libertaire 745 1 08/03/10 02:43 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* A few questions about hunting Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata, the infamous ovoids bobert 6,248 19 07/20/11 11:37 AM
by bobert
* Psilocybe ovoid research.. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
HigherConsciousnes 4,058 34 05/21/11 02:01 AM
by elprawn
* Psilocybe ovoid, need ID *DELETED* HigherConsciousnes 2,837 18 05/28/11 10:09 AM
by Ovoideus
* ** OFFICIAL OVOID SEASON 2012 THREAD **
( 1 2 3 4 ... 52 53 )
NVW 3CVdS 64,548 1,044 01/30/13 11:14 AM
by VirginiaGentleman
* Canberra ID Request, Psilocybe Subaeruginosa?
( 1 2 all )
Invader-Zim 6,371 20 04/27/11 04:08 PM
by LuckOfTheFryish
* OVOID ORCHARD/ MACRO PICS..
( 1 2 all )
lukeduke711 2,915 28 05/26/10 01:38 PM
by masspan
* ID Please! Ovoids? :)
( 1 2 3 all )
new2shroomzz 4,663 44 05/27/11 03:19 PM
by foxtym

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
30,466 topic views. 1 members, 212 guests and 123 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.