Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: drege]
    #27498147 -

Thanks for the advice and will do.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: 91w250]
    #27498416 -

Can't wait to get out to the coast and check it out, eagerly awaiting my azurescens and ovoid pots to fruit as well. No luck so far for me in Eugene but I know they will show soon.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: MDMA_zing]
    #27498652 -

Late at night was a lot of fun seeing you there


Edited by mcasa (10/09/21 02:57 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: mcasa]
    #27498818 -



Ecstatic.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: mcasa]
    #27498822 -

We got PDX up in here yet?

Now it is if not. Aren't the young 'uns just adorable? Irrigated park.



--------------------
γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: gojira]
    #27498835 -

Came across these guys, look like cyanescens but wasnt sure. Didnt see any blue bruising but they all had mostly white stems.
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-40/382533548-20211009_164222.jpg
https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-40/382533548-20211009_164222.jpg

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: 91w250]
    #27498851 -

Coast is starting to pop!




--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: 91w250]
    #27498853 -

91w250 said:
Came across these guys, look like cyanescens but wasnt sure. Didnt see any blue bruising but they all had mostly white stems.
[url=https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-40/382533548-20211009_164222.jpg
https://files.shroomery.org/files/21-40/382533548-20211009_164222.jpg



Nope not cyans


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: acillatem998]
    #27498859 -

Vancouver Island, BC, Canada 10/09/2021

Panaeolus Fimicola



Video


:dancingbear::mushdance:MUSH-LOVE:mushdance::dancingbear:


--------------------
With mushrooms on the mind, you don't have mushroom to think.:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:MUSH-LOVE:mushroomgrow::mushroomgrow:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: N0Tmushroom2THINK]
    #27498873 -

N0Tmushroom2THINK said:
Vancouver Island, BC, Canada 10/09/2021

Panaeolus Fimicola



Video


:dancingbear::mushdance:MUSH-LOVE:mushdance::dancingbear:



I've never thought to look for these when I'm out and about...same with pelliculosa but I really enjoy learning from your pics last season also. One of these days I'll spot some.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: acillatem998]
    #27499153 -

David R was a duche bag.
Ive been banned. So need to catch up.



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: NothingsChanged]
    #27499419 -

Nice find man, I'm jealous! I've been looking around in the wild in similar areas in NW WA, but no luck for me yet. Maybe I'm just blind lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: NothingsChanged] * 1
    #27499432 -

Very nice find.  I miss that feeling

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: tenaciousme]
    #27499442 -

Checking my spot in seattle to see if I have luck this year. So far only finding human poops


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: budmanman]
    #27499447 -

And now lots of syringe ugh

And I stepped in 2 human shits I found a mega homeless tent its like a quarter acre in size it used to be the best spot here but they've taken it completely over


--------------------
Everything I have ever said is total bogus bs I am full of crud therefore everything I say should never be taken literal.

And I am mentally unstable.

Edited by budmanman (10/10/21 11:38 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official 2021 PNW Actives [Re: Joust]
    #27499544 -

My first cyans of the season! in my neighborhood of Olympia, WA.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official 2021 PNW Actives [Re: trippint]
    #27499614 -

Awesome finds everyone!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Latest News From Baeo City [Re: budmanman] * 1
    #27499621 -

Yeah man, Seattle has turned into a total shit hole. No pun intended.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official 2021 PNW Actives [Re: trippint]
    #27499643 -

trippint said:
My first cyans of the season! in my neighborhood of Olympia, WA.





Why do these pins scream azurescens to me. I know sometimes cyan pins and azure pins look similar but those look like azures to me. Just seems wierd if they are, to be in olympia

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Official 2021 PNW Actives [Re: trippint]
    #27499737 -

trippint said:
My first cyans of the season! in my neighborhood of Olympia, WA.






That’s sooo good to see !!
I’ve been looking all over and haven’t seen them…. I’m homegrown Oly also - like 1/2 way to tenino…..
There’s hope  ; )  so many perfect spots with nothing
I’ve been seeding all over with quart bags of oak chips all white and fuzzy ( mostly tumwater area)

If I may ask - was that a landscaped area or like a green belt wooded area ?


--------------------
“No sympathy for the devil; keep that in mind. Buy the ticket, take the ride...and if it occasionally gets a little heavier than what you had in mind, well...maybe chalk it up to forced consciousness expansion: Tune in, freak out, get beaten.”
                                                                        - H.S.T.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Ovoids all over the place....or are they? libertaire 745 1 08/03/10 12:43 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* A few questions about hunting Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata, the infamous ovoids bobert 6,248 19 07/20/11 09:37 AM
by bobert
* Psilocybe ovoid research.. *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
HigherConsciousnes 4,057 34 05/21/11 12:01 AM
by elprawn
* Psilocybe ovoid, need ID *DELETED* HigherConsciousnes 2,837 18 05/28/11 08:09 AM
by Ovoideus
* ** OFFICIAL OVOID SEASON 2012 THREAD **
( 1 2 3 4 ... 52 53 )
NVW 3CVdS 64,539 1,044 01/30/13 09:14 AM
by VirginiaGentleman
* Canberra ID Request, Psilocybe Subaeruginosa?
( 1 2 all )
Invader-Zim 6,371 20 04/27/11 02:08 PM
by LuckOfTheFryish
* OVOID ORCHARD/ MACRO PICS..
( 1 2 all )
lukeduke711 2,914 28 05/26/10 11:38 AM
by masspan
* ID Please! Ovoids? :)
( 1 2 3 all )
new2shroomzz 4,663 44 05/27/11 01:19 PM
by foxtym

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
30,453 topic views. 0 members, 15 guests and 72 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.013 seconds on 18 queries.