Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: imachavel]
    #26890219 -

You couldn't be more wrong. Force isn't authority.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26890243 -

Enlil said:
Calling someone racist is like calling someone ignorant.  Everyone is somewhat racist/ignorant.  No one is 100% racist/ignorant.



Then why do ignorant people get treated much better than someone considered a racist?

I think there's big difference between a lack of knowledge versus treating people differently solely for their racial characteristics.

Edited by qman (08/20/20 05:05 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26890247 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
it's a very serious allegation and label to put on someone's actions



You say that like being a racist isnt derogatory to everyone who isn’t , your own race Included.



I'm not sure what you're suggesting here. :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26890265 -

qman said:
Enlil said:
Calling someone racist is like calling someone ignorant.  Everyone is somewhat racist/ignorant.  No one is 100% racist/ignorant.



Then why do ignorant people get treated much better than someone considered a racist?

I think there's big difference between a lack of knowledge versus treating people differently solely for their racial characteristics.



Because racism has caused great pain. In many people's mind,  that automatically makes it malicious.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26890402 -

Quote:
I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.





      What do racist people do the most ? They say racist shit about people in an extremely derogatory fashion .  In my experience .
You say an accusation Of racist behavior can cost someone their job ?
  How many people have struggled to find employment due to the people doing the hiring being shit  talking racist assholes ?


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26890442 -

You can’t be raised in America and not be at least a little racist. It’s part of our culture and our institutions.

The same is probably true for other countries.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #26890499 -

It’s true. People are so comfortably racist they think you are attacking America when you ask them not to be racist.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera] * 2
    #26890522 -

Yes.
I didnt know how racist I was until my enlistment. For all the shit that goes with that, my best freinds were a Jew from NY, a Hopi Native American, a black  dude from Mississippi, and a Mexican from East L.A.....going out to bars together was insanity and the best of times.

Edited by SirTripAlot (08/20/20 08:24 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #26890564 -

They wouldn’t let me be in the marines because of too many law enforcement encounters over marijuana . Just too many times they said . All I wanted to do was kill and die , watever , their loss .

      I was racist when I was younger .  I changed  allot when I met my Colombian wife . . The end of racism for me started In my penis .  By the time I had spent a month in South America  and not even seeing another white person the whole time , it was over .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26890657 -

I'm thinking about visiting Columbia before too long.  Do you have a favorite city?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26890674 -

christopera said:
It’s true. People are so comfortably racist they think you are attacking America when you ask them not to be racist.




--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #26890751 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
I'm not sure what you're suggesting here.





      What do racist people do the most ? They say racist shit about people in an extremely derogatory fashion .  In my experience .
You say an accusation Of racist behavior can cost someone their job ?
  How many people have struggled to find employment due to the people doing the hiring being shit  talking racist assholes ?



I don't know, many racist people are careful enough to never say any racist statements at all. The expressions on their face usually says it all. Women get away with it all the time, 'that place seems dirty...I don't feel safe around that area...I'm not comfortable around those people'.

Do you really think racists are stupid enough to shout the typical racist rhetoric around people? It doesn't work like that in most instances unless we're talking about rednecks and street thug types of people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #26890759 -

Quote:
m thinking about visiting Columbia before too long.  Do you have a favorite city?



    Medellin or Cartagena . Cartagena on New Year’s Eve is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen .  It looks bigger than the party in NY ,  it’s hot though and all the women are half naked .


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26890773 -

Quote:
Do you really think racists are stupid enough to shout the typical racist rhetoric around people?



    Isn’t that exactly what you were complaining about ? People saying shit deemed racist by other people and losing their jobs ? They must be .

  I think they usually do it around other racists and on twitter .
  I didnt mean people were shouting  down from their office penthouses “ you’ll never work here ni...er!!!””


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (08/20/20 11:25 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26890806 -

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
m thinking about visiting Columbia before too long.  Do you have a favorite city?



    Medellin or Cartagena . Cartagena on New Year’s Eve is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen .  It looks bigger than the party in NY ,  it’s hot though and all the women are half naked .



My friend goes to Medellin all the time. He loves the place, but says Columbia has one of the most strict quarantines in the world and essentially nobody is going in and out right now.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26890809 -

Psilynut2 said:
    Medellin or Cartagena . Cartagena on New Year’s Eve is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen .  It looks bigger than the party in NY ,  it’s hot though and all the women are half naked .



Cool, thanks.  :thumbup:

I read Medellin and Bogota are the best.  Have you been to Bogota?


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26890834 -

qman said:
I don't know, many racist people are careful enough to never say any racist statements at all. The expressions on their face usually says it all.



The worst ones will not give any hint of racism but we know their true convictions

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #26891067 -

Enlil said:
qman said:
Psilynut2 said:
Quote:
Walls are racist?



          No 99.9 % of the people who voted for Trump are . They also foolishly  give their money away to crooks .



Interesting, 60 million voters are officially "racist" according to your logic. What about the one's the voted for Obama just 4 years prior?

Are the people that gave money to build a border wall pretty stupid?  Yes, but how many people are we referring to there?



Far more than 60 million people are racist, dude.



I would say around half the adult population is more racist than not. Then there is the "non-racist population", who most of us are to varying degrees somewhat racist.

But when someone can tell you flat out, that they're not a racist, IMO there's a 99% probability that you are talking to a racist.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 2
    #26891242 -

Quote:
read Medellin and Bogota are the best.  Have you been to Bogota



  Yes , it’s very beautiful . I don’t usually recommend first timers go there though , unless you speak fluent Spanish or go with friends that know the area well . The gang crime and police corruption is pretty bad . Our police corruption problem is minor compared to theirs .
  The cops and the gangs are notorious for working together to extort money out of tourists .


--------------------


Edited by Psilynut2 (08/21/20 10:06 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Psilynut2]
    #26892634 -

Thanks again for the info!


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 447 | 448 | 449 | 450 | 451 | 452 | 453 | 454 | 455 | 456 | 457 | 458 | 459 | 460 | 461 | 462 | 463 | 464 | 465 | 466 | 467 | | Last >

Myyco.com Shop: Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* The Official Ukraine War Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 1993 1994 )
nooneman 414,005 39,876 10/11/26 11:55 AM
by pugster
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,131 1,077 11/15/16 05:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* Who Is Voting For Trump?
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
thewanderer25 13,483 201 08/11/15 05:28 PM
by KauaiOrca
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,118 2,635 01/19/21 09:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Supreme Court ruling: police may now use drug sniffing dogs during routine traffic stops SWEDEN 2,502 15 01/29/05 07:00 PM
by Swami
* Lookin at the Ukraine Protests
( 1 2 3 4 all )
TheOtherAdamSmith 5,195 72 04/25/14 04:55 PM
by zappaisgod
* Lord how i love irony (Gun control advocate arrested for conspiracy to traffic firearms) psyconaught 578 4 03/28/14 02:02 AM
by psyconaught
* A message from the Ukraine Krishna 733 1 11/26/04 09:53 AM
by question_for_joo

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
503,066 topic views. 0 members, 16 guests and 13 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.