Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Call waiting
    #2680046 -

Okay...

So, you call someone.

You know thaqt they have call waiting.

But...

They aren't answering their phone.

They usually have an answering machine that picks up after four rings.

But... you're getting 5... 6... 7... 8... or more rings...

You know they must be on an important phone call.

HOWEVER...

It is pertinent that you get a hold of them...

WHAT DO YOU DO?

:eek:


--------------------
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humprey Bogart

:fire: "Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?" :fire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: MizzJazzy]
    #2680089 -

You aren't calling me are you? I'm that guy, sorry. But I have a dial up and when I get online I get accused of hiding out on all sorts of people, fuck, I probably would of been hiding from them anyways.
The thing is though, I never talk on the phone more than a few minutes unless that is the only possible way for serious discussion, if I can get there in less than an hour I'm going to drive there if you have something to talk about, anything to aviod talking on the phone. When I get on a phone I can't sit still, I'll pace my entire house the entire time I'm talking, I hate them fucking things.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: Adom]
    #2680105 -

LoL...

No, it's not you Adom.....


Wish it was, though....


At least I'd have an explaination!!! lol


--------------------
"The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind."  -Humprey Bogart

:fire: "Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?" :fire:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: MizzJazzy]
    #2680640 -

Call the operator and do an emergency break thru.It costs $1-$1.50 but they cut into the line and tell the person your trying to call to please hang up your trying to call them.They can refuse though.


--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: ButterNut]
    #2680648 -

Exactly as butternut said, they can do this if they don't have call waiting and you are getting a busy signal to. Oh and wtf could ya imagine blowing off Jazzy.. i don't think so!


--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!


I do what i can with what i don't have!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: ButterNut]
    #2680650 -

that's cool, i never knew about that.


--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2680668 -

I use to buy herb from a guy who used to work online so he was on all the time for hours on end.Anyway you needed to call before coming over,and I could never get through,so I'd do the emergency breakthrough,and when the operator clicked into the line to do it,it disconnected his internet connection,so she would come back and say there was nothing she could do because it was a data transmission,but then id just hang up fast and call him quick before he could get back on line.


--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Call waiting [Re: ButterNut]
    #2680752 -

Hahaha, that's crazy dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Penn & Teller call BULLSHIT! on The War on Drugs TheShroomHermit 2,654 12 04/29/04 06:42 AM
by Annom
* First Day with Manual Transmission
( 1 2 all )
nanananotehead 2,571 32 12/19/04 08:57 PM
by HereFishyFishy
* Another close call tonight: dnL 2,080 10 12/17/03 10:09 AM
by Larrythescaryrex
* Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." Flux 730 3 04/27/04 09:36 AM
by phi1618
* Shroomery Pics Volume 1
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Ripple 37,220 218 03/01/05 06:55 PM
by blissedout
* OK....Ive had enough already "Roll Call"
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 3,452 51 06/01/04 11:22 PM
by Phishgrrl
* Official Dead Head Roll Call
( 1 2 3 all )
Ripple 7,284 47 02/22/03 09:56 PM
by Penroc3
* Depression, myth thats called fact.
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Psilocybeingzz 11,160 69 11/07/05 11:09 PM
by Phluck

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
884 topic views. 8 members, 15 guests and 149 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.