Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Another close call tonight:
    #2181654 - 12/16/03 03:24 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Earlier in the year I was charged with possession of MJ, paraphernalia, and alcohol, but later the next day the charges were dropped for a reason I still don't know [illegal search I suspect]. This happened 3 months ago and I've been trying to let everything settle down again.

Tonight almost the exact same situation happened as the one earlier in the year. In my room was afoaf and we were waiting for another friend to come back. He's like "pack a bowl" so I did and we smoked it and everything was cool. I had 4 fans running in my room, the A/C running, and the window open, etc. Everything seemed cool ...

Then I hear a knock on my door and I go up to it and ask, "Who is it?" "Officer XXX," is what I heard. Instantly, my heart started racing and I began freaking out. I started turning off all the fans and putting them away and doing basically everything I could to hide everything there. I had various pipes and containers of herb which I needed to hide. On top of that, my friend who left left his herb in there and he had quite a large amount [not going to say exactly but it was a lot].

In the meantime, the police keep on pounding on my door telling me it would be best if I open it and shit like that. I kept on moving shit and organizing everything while the person in my room didn't even do shit ... just sat there. What a fuckface.

Anyways, I decide that it's not worth taking the chance of leaving the stuff in my room and having them come in because I seriously thought they were going to come back with a warrant and open the door up. We were waiting for at least an hour until we left the room.

So then I say fuck it ... I'm not risking all this shit so I get everything together, cut open my screen, and throw everything of my friend's out the window. I also put in everything of mine.

I got ahold of one of my other friends and told him to get outside as quick as possible and go pick up the shit I threw out.

Finally the cops leave after almost an hour and I go in my suitemate's room and wait. My friend calls me asking where he should look outside and I give him directions to where it should have landed ... but there's a problem ... he can't find it!!!

All they found down there was a pipe and a cell-phone, which means that within few minutes of me ditching the backpack it was already stolen.

The person whose stuff it was and his friend [who was in my room] accused my friend of stealing it but even though it seemed like everything pointed towards him stealing it, I highly doubt he would. Even if he did, he would have given it back by now because he knows these people do NOT fuck around. There is a chance that he did steal it ... but I'd like to think not.

So the resulting situation is that I threw out almost $6,000 of my friend's stuff out the window and it got jacked before anyone could get to it. I feel bad because in the end the cops didn't come in to my room or nothing happened, but I still do think I did the right thing [it wasn't even my shit!!! I was doing it to look out for him].

Later in the night my friend saw 2 cops looking with flashlights around the area where the bag was dropped ... so it's all kinda sketch.

I am puzzled as to how the cops were called in the first place and how it even smelled ... Just like always ...

Any thoughts, comments, and/or opinions would be appreciated ... I just thought I'd share what happened tonight ...

Be safe ... you never can be too precautious.

Peace

--------------------

Edited by dnL (12/17/03 12:21 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Another close call tonight: [Re: dnL]
    #2181706 - 12/16/03 04:12 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Most likely the cops jacked it.

Is the area outside the window somewher wher there is some foot traffic, like an apartment?

You may well have gotten Jacked by your friend. keep an eye on him for any excess of money and dope in the near future.

or (and this is going out on a limb) mabey someone you know, new what your reaction would be to having the cops come to your house, called them scaring you into throwing all your shit out the window were it waited till after the cops left to be picked up.
and what of these dudes that just got busted by the DEA, did they know you had that shit in your house?

sounds like a really shitty situation

--------------------

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Re: Another close call tonight: [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2181711 - 12/16/03 04:17 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Actually I live in the dorms ... it sucks fat dick. I live pretty high up but the area where I threw it out is not frequently traveled, especially at 1am. The whole area is around trees and forests and was completely pitch dark. I have a feeling the cops might be back tomorrow so I'm going to try to wake up early and get out of here.

I want to get clean and stop doing all this shit because drugs are not worth fucking up my life over, especially having to deal with cops over and over. Fuck that shit.

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
    #2181718 - 12/16/03 04:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Yea letting somebody stash 6,000 dollars worth of shit in YOUR house is allitle nuts

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #2181867 - 12/16/03 07:15 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Shitty. Real shitty.

It doesn't do any good now, but my advice would be a)don't smoke in the dorm rooms, and b)don't let a friend bring $6000 worth of stuff in your room, and then smoke.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

Invisibleeric_the_redS
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: happy land
    #2182344 - 12/16/03 11:46 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

looks like you need to either stay away from drug handling or find a better way to do it.

--------------------
Anno cock? is that some kind of Greek liqueur? -Geo's All Knowing Sex Slave

OfflineInfrared
sleeping
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chicago, USA
    #2182575 - 12/16/03 01:09 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

you know you dont have to let the cops in unless they have a warrant. and if they have a warrant they wont ask they will break the door in. you shoulda asked why they were there and if they dont have a warrant tell them to please get the fuck off your property.

--------------------
When chemistry is outlawed.. Only outlaws have chemistry:rainbowdrink:

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #2183064 - 12/16/03 03:45 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Even though the cops never came in, it's better to be safe than sorry. You can always buy more weed, pipes, and scales, but when you get busted it's pretty hard to undo.

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #2183339 - 12/16/03 05:06 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

don't smoke in the dorms. It is a bad idea. Your lucky an RA didn't key your door for the cops.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

InvisiblednL
stranger thanstrange

Re: Another close call tonight: [Re: Larrythescaryrex]
    #2184688 - 12/17/03 04:29 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well here's an update on the situation:
It turns out the person who I told to go get the shit - the only person actually - was the person who jacked it. Everything was still sketch for most of the day; I was still sticking up for him because I honestly didn't think he would do it. But as I thought more and more about all the things that didn't add up it made sense that he had to have taken it.

We were tipped off by afoaf who heard him say to someone else that "it was too risky to go and get it" ... That was more than enough proof we had right there. I told him what I heard and he said still insisted he had no idea what we were talking about.

Before I get into too much detail which I probably already have, in the end he admitted to it only after being threatened by a rather intimidating group.

He claims that he's sorry and feels like a dickface but I really couldn't give a shit how he feels. He tried to jack me and my friend and repeatedly lied to numerous people. He says he has to drop out of school and work to pay off his debt ... doesn't really make sense but whatever.

He said he would pay for whatever debt I was in and even though I am not in debt, my friend insists that we get "compensation" for what he did to us. I don't really care if I make anything out of the situation - I just want my shit back.

Well yea ... crazy night.

One.

--------------------

OfflineLarrythescaryrex
teardrop on the fire
Male User Gallery

Loc: further down the spiral
    #2185017 - 12/17/03 10:09 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I know that the cops here will position some one outside the window before they first knock on your door, so they will know if you toss anything out.

--------------------
RIP Acidic_Sloth

Sunset_Mission said:
"larry the scary rex
verily scary when thoroughly vexed
invoke the shadows and dust, cast a hex
mercifully massacring memories masterfully
relocate from Ur to 8th density and become a cosmic bully
mulder and scully couldn't decipher his glyphs
invoke the shadows and dust, smoke infernal spliffs"
April 24th 2011

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom