Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFlux
Symmetry Breaker
Loc: The Shroomery... retard
Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you."
    #2605047 - 04/26/04 04:32 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Well, I was an usher at a musical for my college and I meet this girl (she was an usher too) and we hit it off right away. She's giving me all the "I like you." signs and all. So I leave when the musical is about 3/4 done and she says she's leaving about the same time, well she didn't. So I go out to lobby to get a pen and paper to get her phone no. This takes a lot of balls for me too, I'm really really shy, I haven't asked a girl for her no. in well over 3 yrs (and hence haven't had a date in that long either). I orginally chicken out but on the way to my car I say "Fuck it!" and go back and ask her. She says "yes, yes of course you can!", like she was waiting, cool huh? Well that was friday and I was too busy to call her sat. so on sun. I give it a try, no answer, but got her voicemail, good, her real no. Called later and she picks up, I say hi and tell her who I am just to be greeted with a "Oh, oh yeah. I remember you." Well glad she remembers me :rolleyes:, then tells me she can't talk she's about to go to the movies (with some other girls right? :smirk:), says she was at church earlier etc.. that's why she wasn't home. Am I being over dramatic? We hit it off so well and she seemed so happy that I asked for her no. you'd think I'd get some thing closer to "Oh hi, hows it going?" etc... Not saying she shoulda been jumping the walls but trust me she didn't sound that excited to hear from me :confused:. I'm supposed to call her today, I think I'm not going to bother. I'm actually attractive and I'm nice so I don't think it was my looks/words or whatever..is it just me?

--------------------
What'd I tell you about looking at my signature bitch!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." [Re: Flux]
    #2605248 - 04/26/04 05:29 PM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Don't call her today, but call her in a few days. If she seems kinda cool, you don't want to come off too hot or you might chase her off.

Nothing's wrong, just call her back in a few days, talk to her for a few minutes, and ask her if she wants to get together sometime.

OfflineFlux
Symmetry Breaker
Loc: The Shroomery... retard
Re: Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." [Re: phi1618]
    #2605889 - 04/27/04 11:32 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Bah!! I wish you actually read my post, I did wait a couple days to call her. I called her on sunday, she said all that, asked what time I could call her monday, said after 5 but I never called, she sounded like she could care less. So fucking confused :confused:, why act like she was all excited to have me want to call her then act like remembering me wasn't that special? If it was her way of trying to be nice, it didn't work.

--------------------
What'd I tell you about looking at my signature bitch!

Offlinephi1618
old hand

Re: Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." [Re: Flux]
    #2605898 - 04/27/04 11:36 AM (12 years, 7 months ago)

Did you call her back? Are you going to?

You should - maybe she was just preocupied and busy. Maybe she's playing it cool. Maybe she couldn't give a shit. Just don't make it so important.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub