Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | | Last >
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: natedawgnow]
    #26774148 -

natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.

I mean I get you're trying to be edgy and make fun of biden supporters, but at least
try to make your insults make sense before you use them.



When I make bets I give my wagered sum to the other participant in return for their wagered sum, we do this upfront, that way neither of us can renege on the wager once the results are determined. I'm surprised others haven't figured this out.



--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: natedawgnow] * 1
    #26774156 -

How many times has Biden been sued for not paying his bills?

Unpaid bills pile up in Trump rallies’ wake

Donald Trump’s Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills

It really is a phenomenon with the Trumpsters to accuse the other side of exactly the kind of misbehavior they themselves engage in.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26774164 -

Have any Dems cut on their bill?


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26774212 -

natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.





He doesnt have my money in hand and I know how bets work.. just saying that either party could  jusst decide to not fulfill their end since its only bound by your word to come through. Then you got everything to win and nothing to lose. So obviously you would ask that person to double their bet since you know your not going to come through anyway. Makes sense to me. Not saying he wouldnt honor the agreement or anything tho. 20$ is 20$.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 1
    #26774232 -

But you said he would take your money even if he lost your bet. How could he take your
money if he doesnt already have it in hand? Work on your insults, all I'm sayin


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26774245 -

Ovoidhunter said:
natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.





He doesnt have my money in hand and I know how bets work.. just saying that either party could  jusst decide to not fulfill their end since its only bound by your word to come through.



You didn’t say anything about either party. You said “Knowing you biden supporters you'd probably just take my money and not honor your word if trump does win again.”


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26774251 -

koods said:
Ovoidhunter said:
natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.





He doesnt have my money in hand and I know how bets work.. just saying that either party could  jusst decide to not fulfill their end since its only bound by your word to come through.



You didn’t say anything about either party. You said “Knowing you biden supporters you'd probably just take my money and not honor your word if trump does win again.”



Its as if he thinks everyone would be pooling their money with joe bidens personal booky


--------------------


Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter] * 3
    #26774269 -

Ovoidhunter said:
natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.





He doesnt have my money in hand and I know how bets work.. just saying that either party could  jusst decide to not fulfill their end since its only bound by your word to come through. Then you got everything to win and nothing to lose. So obviously you would ask that person to double their bet since you know your not going to come through anyway. Makes sense to me. Not saying he wouldnt honor the agreement or anything tho. 20$ is 20$.



If either of you welch on the bet, I won't hesitate to permaban the offending party from this site.  I don't see it as being any different than scamming a member in a trade.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26774278 -

Webster10 owes me a blow job because trump got impeached. Of course he’d try to argue that he meant removed from office, but it would be hard for me to hear him with my cock in his mouth.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26774279 -

Is he still around?


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26774284 -

Nah he was banned a long time ago for puppetry


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil] * 1
    #26774288 -

Enlil said:
Ovoidhunter said:
natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.





He doesnt have my money in hand and I know how bets work.. just saying that either party could  jusst decide to not fulfill their end since its only bound by your word to come through. Then you got everything to win and nothing to lose. So obviously you would ask that person to double their bet since you know your not going to come through anyway. Makes sense to me. Not saying he wouldnt honor the agreement or anything tho. 20$ is 20$.



If either of you welch on the bet, I won't hesitate to permaban the offending party from this site.  I don't see it as being any different than scamming a member in a trade.





I'm good on my end I have been planning on honoring it. Thank you enlil for making me feel secure about my bet. I agree with you a 100% if that were to happen the person should be banned.


--------------------



Wild landrace growalong thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Ovoidhunter]
    #26775178 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26775427 -

He drank a glass of water like an adult. Lol.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: XUL]
    #26775459 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Shenmue] * 1
    #26775525 -

Trump has spent his evening tweeting videos of black people beating up white people. You know, promoting unity and shit.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26775975 -

christopera said:
natedawgnow said:
That makes no sense. Why would he already have your money in hand if trump wins again?
Bets dont work that way. You dont give the other person your money BEFORE the results of the bet.

I mean I get you're trying to be edgy and make fun of biden supporters, but at least
try to make your insults make sense before you use them.



When I make bets I give my wagered sum to the other participant in return for their wagered sum, we do this upfront, that way neither of us can renege on the wager once the results are determined. I'm surprised others haven't figured this out.





There are a few people I would really like to bet, but I never brought it up to them because I think they might be banned before the election. We would have to give the money to a 3rd party to hold.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26776001 -

The Shroomery needs an escrow.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: christopera]
    #26776179 -

I have a client trust account just for such things.


--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: TRUMP 2020 [Re: Enlil]
    #26776918 -

Twitter should just ban Trump. Nobody has a right to a Twitter account.

o


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | 370 | 371 | 372 | 373 | 374 | 375 | 376 | 377 | 378 | 379 | 380 | 381 | 382 | 383 | 384 | 385 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Donald Trump is an excellent president (his proponents are religious nutjobs, and zealots, however)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 21 22 )
akira_akuma 6,452 434 03/19/17 02:04 PM
by elax420
* Trump Will Beat Hillary In New York If He Is The Republican Nominee.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
starfire_xes 7,828 106 05/08/16 06:39 PM
by zappaisgod
* NPR tweets Declaration of Independence, Trumpers flip Kryptos 392 8 07/06/17 08:09 PM
by Repertoire89
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,078 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* So Trump started off badly but he's making more sense every day...
( 1 2 3 4 ... 82 83 )
Patlal 67,168 1,658 06/26/24 02:53 PM
by rxb
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,120 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* The Trump Phenomenon
( 1 2 3 4 ... 50 51 )
Count of Sabugosa 41,977 1,006 01/27/16 02:53 PM
by zappaisgod
* Now i understand why Trump has been trying to rush the healthcare bill through the house
( 1 2 3 all )
ballsalsaMDiscord 1,128 55 03/28/17 11:06 AM
by koods

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
501,453 topic views. 4 members, 1 guests and 14 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.012 seconds on 16 queries.