Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | | Last >
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26744273 -

koods said:
Always give him smaller glasses so his hands look like they’re normal sized



Exactly. They should all use the same size to let the voters decide which style of holding a glass they prefer in a President

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26744285 -

It was something trump campaigned on in 2016


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26744761 -

He reminds me of a Wisconsin drunk at 2am holding on to that podium

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26745196 -

Lmao

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26745720 -

koods said:
Quote:
Do you really think he "needed two hands" or are you just desperate to post any fake news you can find?



How is it fake news? You can see it for yourself. It’s completely obvious that he used his second hand to control the glass.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497?s=21



No, it was more like he used his right hand to bring the glass to his mouth and then used his left hand to finish it off. Look how desperate you are. It didn't look like he needed help "controlling the glass", it could have been anything.
Trump's an athlete, dont you always criticize that hes an avid golfer? How do you know he didn't hurt his shoulder a bit or hurt his hand a bit playing and when he brought the drink to his mouth he felt whichever hurt and instead of completely putting the glass down and using his other hand, he just used the other at the top to finish it off? :lol:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26745744 -

Also, it requires additional coordination to control the glass using both hands. Anyone can do it Biden's way but only a stable genius would use both hands and suceed. So what presents as a weakness, when investigated properly, turns out to be anything but

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo]
    #26745762 -

I have seen guys at Sotheby's do it with Ming vases and they were pros at the absolute top of their game.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26745890 -

He did the same thing back 2017. It’s odd for sure. No reasonably fit person is doing that as an adult. That said, maybe he’s just tired, hungry, hung over. All perfectly fine reasons to be a little shaky in your grasp. Granted, not exactly the behavior we’d want from a president, but he’s human too.


--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26746354 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26746362 -

MagicMush123 said:




That is great, but what does a Supreme Court decision have to do with Trump?

Quote:
WASHINGTON — The Trump administration on Friday finalized a regulation that will erase protections for transgender patients against discrimination by doctors, hospitals and health insurance companies, a move announced on the four-year anniversary of the massacre at a gay nightclub in Orlando and in the middle of Pride Month.



https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/us/politics/trump-transgender-rights.html

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #26746648 -

Quote:
Trump's an athlete



:laugh2:


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #26746659 -

MagicMush123 said:




Trump lost.
The administration argued in favor of firing gay people.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/15/20 04:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26747003 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26747565 -

Wow.  Another VERY interesting documentary on Roger Stone.  :thumbup:


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26747741 -

You lost because you said that trump's supreme court would ban abortion and roll back gay rights

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated] * 1
    #26748032 -

cannabinated said:




I'll paraphrase what I thought are the more interesting parts - for anyone interested in watching those parts:

4:35-5:24 - Republicans and Democrats are essentially the same; what really matters is insiders and outsiders (Trump).
7:43-8:37 - He was offered a very comfortable deal to falsely testify against Trump, but didn't take it.
52:23-52:40 - Calls out the NY Times, CNN, MSNBC, NY Times, and the Washington Post who all made claims about Russia that were never proven.
54:50-55:31 - Discusses how his lie was inconsequential/immaterial (he lied that he didn't talk to Trump about a Wikileaks email release, which Megyn Kelly had ALREADY made public).
55:32-56:15 - He wasn't permitted to talk about the misconduct of the FBI in the trial, though it was similar misconduct to the Flynn case (the case against Flynn was then dropped)
57:03-57:25 - He was gagged from talking about the case, so that fake news about him wouldn't be challenged.
58:56-1:00:02 - The FBI had no evidence of Russia collusion, so they offered Stone a deal if he would testify against Trump.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (06/16/20 03:54 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26748559 -

MagicMush123 said:
You lost because you said that trump's supreme court would ban abortion and roll back gay rights



The administration argued against the ruling. You can’t put lipstick on that pig. This administration is anti-gay


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (06/16/20 09:09 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26748697 -

Defending a lowlife like Stone. Is there any deplorable character you won’t defend?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26748698 -

Quote:
the case against Flynn was then dropped



Source or make believe?


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26749065 -

koods said:
Defending a lowlife like Stone. Is there any deplorable character you won’t defend?



Do you think it was ok for the Federal Government to offer to let Stone off the hook if he testified falsely against Trump?

koods said:
Quote:
the case against Flynn was then dropped



Source or make believe?



SOURCE

Do you think all the Government wrongdoing that was exposed against Flynn (and now OliverRoger Stone) was ok?

Nevermind, stupid question.  If he were a Democrat, you'd defend him.  But since he's a Republican, you stop making sense.

Edited by Falcon91Wolvrn03 (06/16/20 04:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | 369 | | Last >


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,121 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,494 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
LogicaL ChaosM 2,070 76 05/16/17 12:18 AM
by akira_akuma
* Trump chosen by God
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Luddite 7,033 312 05/11/26 06:34 PM
by Lard Binge
* Trump breaks 8 major promises in 9 days?
( 1 2 3 all )
rickpsfuckyou 1,119 54 11/28/16 11:55 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Ya Boy Trump
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,239 81 09/28/17 07:18 PM
by meltdowner

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,208 topic views. 3 members, 1 guests and 25 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.015 seconds on 18 queries.