Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]
Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War?
    #24243550 -

This article thinks so:

"North Korea blames Trump and his ‘aggressive’ tweets for tensions"

http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzPuiQ?a=1&m=EN-US

Is Trumps aggressive online tweets enough to push the North Korean dictator over-the-edge?


--------------------
"A single lifetime in this density can accomplish a refinement of Will that might take far longer in a realm where the truth is always visible" - Zii, Confederation of Planets, GFL Station.

"You will then have national and global contact around 2026." - Pleiadian Prophecy 2020

PROJECT BLUE BOOK ANALYSIS (PDF Download) - 312 pages! | Psychedelics & UFOs | Ready to Contact UFOs? | The Source on Mushrooms:shroomeryhead:Canned Computer Duster SAB Tek 👨‍🔬 | Trippy Gematrix | Dj TeknoLogical | Fentanyl Test Kits | R.I.P. Big Worm :tombstone: || The Start of the Ascension Process was 2020. 🌎🌍🌏                                                         
:sunny::bliss::mushroom2: Oregon Eclipse Festival 2017 :: Aug 19th - 21st :: Pure Paradise :mushroom2::bliss::sunny: :rainbowdrink: Very Effective LSA Extraction Tek :rainbowdrink: | 💧 Advanced Cold Water LSA Extraction Method 💧 | :cacti::bongload: Mescajuana - Mescaline with Marijuana | DMT Dab Bongs | UFO Technology! :shpongle:Shpongle:shpongle:   

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24243583 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
"North Korea blames Trump and his ‘aggressive’ tweets for tensions"

Is Trumps aggressive online tweets enough to push the North Korean dictator over-the-edge?



No, and I don't think the article really implies that.

Quote:
"China’s official Xinhua news agency, Foreign Minister Wang Yi said “storm clouds” were gathering, an apparent reference to North Korean preparations to conduct a new nuclear test and the United States’ deployment of a naval strike force to the waters off the peninsula. In addition, the U.S. military has been conducting large-scale military exercises with South Korean forces, drills that the North considers provocative.




--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #24244005 -

I doubt NK will do anything until Trump pulls another, bigger, gaffe and gets into a state of full, active war with Syria or whoever.

At least, that's what I would do if I was NK. I would be aware that I would lose a drawn out war that is won by economy, and focus all my energy into a decapitation strike as soon as the US gets distracted. I'd have my finger on the big red button, ready to strike as soon as the first boots hit the ground in the first major combat action.

Then again, if I was NK, I'd focus on my own economic development and forget that the US is even a thing. Do what the Germans do, focus on rebuilding and bounce back to the forefront of the world. There's a reason they managed to be the bad guys in two world wars, and after having the country leveled twice, I would say that Angela Merkel is the leader of the developed free world.

Those Germans, they know what they're doing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Kryptos] * 1
    #24244957 -

it isn't just NK, it's anyone. The powers that be WANT a war to start the second phase of their agenda..


--------------------
"Love one another." "To Love is to know me." "Love is the Law, Love under Will." "In Compassion, all sorrows end." Regardless of the Master, the message is the same- Choose love and you shall live, Choose Fear and you shall die. Help bring peace to this Earth: Love one another, and serve others before yourself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Eywa_devotee]
    #24244971 -

I hope so..
There are two certainties with N.Korea:
1. They are going to continue the advancement of nukes and the ability to carry nukes globally.
2. We do nothing about #1 and eventually they attack the U.S or an ally. Considering they have multiple sanctions against them, and will eventually need supplies and resources.

A lot of this depends on China of course.

War will happen, the current regime will not go on forever. Nor should it, it's a legitimate evil similar to the justification of WW2 which was labeled "the good war". I would rather we just get it over with now.

I truly believe that if we actually attack N.Korea, it would be over in a day. We already have all their weapon sites pre-dialed in for our missiles, and it would be a pretty sad fight considering the U.S military strength vs theirs. I think Kim Jong Un and his cronies realize this and just try and act tough. Plus I am sure a lot of people in the military and government who have had access to the internet realize how bat shit crazy the leadership is. Kim Jong Un seems like a guy who is super into himself, and when he figures he could be easily taken out by a U.S strike he will probably back off.


--------------------
<<WOW
"There is nofhing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Edited by Arose Chaos (04/14/17 10:55 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Arose Chaos]
    #24245604 -

As much as I don't like Trump, I don't even think I would call him the instigator. As much as I don't want to see Trump get more politically stable, I would welcome destruction  of N. Korea's nuclear capability, if it didn't involve too much reaction from China and Russia which is a big ?.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24246037 -

LogicaL Chaos said:
This article thinks so:

"North Korea blames Trump and his ‘aggressive’ tweets for tensions"

http://a.msn.com/r/2/BBzPuiQ?a=1&m=EN-US

Is Trumps aggressive online tweets enough to push the North Korean dictator over-the-edge?



Are you borderline retarded thinking world leaders read twitter?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #24246049 -

Brian Jones said:
As much as I don't like Trump, I don't even think I would call him the instigator. As much as I don't want to see Trump get more politically stable, I would welcome destruction  of N. Korea's nuclear capability, if it didn't involve too much reaction from China and Russia which is a big ?.



Politically stable? He's the president...fuck you talking bout

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: DualWieldRake] * 2
    #24246149 -

He sure doesn't seem to be mentally stable. :tongue:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #24246953 -

I hope nothing happens we got enough going on in this world we dont need morw war. I hope Nk is just chest pounding an nothing more will happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Slightly stupid] * 1
    #24248279 -

North Korea wants suicide by cop. Basically.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Morel Guy]
    #24248319 -

North Korea wants suicide by cop. Basically.


:whathesaid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: DualWieldRake]
    #24248322 -

DualWieldRake said:
Brian Jones said:
As much as I don't like Trump, I don't even think I would call him the instigator. As much as I don't want to see Trump get more politically stable, I would welcome destruction  of N. Korea's nuclear capability, if it didn't involve too much reaction from China and Russia which is a big ?.



Politically stable? He's the president...fuck you talking bout



It may not turn out to the most important thing in the world but having the lowest ever initial  favorability ratings has to count as politically unstable, and I don't think you can bomb your way out of that.

    But I will be first to admit  I have made completely  inaccurate statements about Trump getting elected, so I said it I have to own it.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Brian Jones]
    #24248678 -

Like I've said in other threads, no one wants to rebuild north Korea after we bomb it back to the stone age; China included.

North korea is detrimental to the political stability of the world, their threats of nuclear war undermine any improved relations between Russia and China with the west.

I've seen s ome claim that we couldn't win a war against them and honestly that makes me laugh, toe to toe against the north Koreans and we win ten times over. With that all being said winning a military engagement doesn't guarantee we win overall. After we destroyed their infrastructure and topple their government we're the ones who have to rebuild it.

Just like in the middle east winning the battles doesn't mean we will win the war, we could remove the dictatorship and allow free elections and press and they could still hate the west. Resulting in a grueling and expensive guerilla war with terrorists that could and would likely last decades.

I think it would be In everyone's best interest if political change came from withen the country as opposed to outside influences, specifically from the U.S and the west.

Just my thoughts.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: TNK]
    #24248699 -

Very difficult to change a commie country.

Even Russia is as shitty as when commie.

It is not chemistry or baking a cake.  It's toxic radiactive decomp.  Shit is going to be hazardous for a long time.


--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Morel Guy] * 1
    #24248718 -

I agree, but using military force will do nothing but make the situation more toxic.

We've tried several times to change politics and societies will military force before and I'd say it is only effective 25% of the time.

We can only change a people who want to be changed, I agree that they're nuclear capabilities need to be dealt with for the safety of the world, but assuming we can change the county over night with our military is a foolish thought.


--------------------
Edited by TNK (02/22/22 22:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Arose Chaos] * 1
    #24249183 -

Arose Chaos said:
I hope so..
There are two certainties with N.Korea:
1. They are going to continue the advancement of nukes and the ability to carry nukes globally.
2. We do nothing about #1 and eventually they attack the U.S or an ally. Considering they have multiple sanctions against them, and will eventually need supplies and resources.

A lot of this depends on China of course.

War will happen, the current regime will not go on forever. Nor should it, it's a legitimate evil similar to the justification of WW2 which was labeled "the good war". I would rather we just get it over with now.

I truly believe that if we actually attack N.Korea, it would be over in a day. We already have all their weapon sites pre-dialed in for our missiles, and it would be a pretty sad fight considering the U.S military strength vs theirs. I think Kim Jong Un and his cronies realize this and just try and act tough. Plus I am sure a lot of people in the military and government who have had access to the internet realize how bat shit crazy the leadership is. Kim Jong Un seems like a guy who is super into himself, and when he figures he could be easily taken out by a U.S strike he will probably back off.



I don't think war with NK would be over in a day, I think South Korea would become an *island* in an hour. And I think you forgot option 3) internal collapse. On the international stage, Option 3 has played out fairly well recently with the USSR, and Option 2 worked with Germany before that, but that was pre-nuclear. Of course, the way that NK is set up with such control of information, it is much more resistant to internal collapse for the same reasons as the USSR.

It is interesting you mention China. I think China may begin taking more drastic measures to improve and stabilize their economy. Their population demographics are showing a giant population boom reaching retirement age in the next few decades. This leaves not enough workers to fill the vacated jobs, not to mention the newly created geriatric care industry. I think this could play out interestingly, but it gives China a Good Reason to not fight a war. They are already low on fightin' age workers, so unless they draft the first airborne grandpas this will exacerbate their problem, and wars tend to destroy economy very effectively. On the other hand, this is a golden opportunity to transition into a service based economy like the US, maybe with some applied robotics.

Either way, I see no need for war. China will soon withdraw into itself to fix their problems, which I expect them to do admirably. NK will probably fall to rebellion within a generation or two, they will not be able to control information forever. We put a Coca-Cola sign on the moon, they won't be able to censor that. If we don't get sucked into another massive war, and appear fairly vigilant at all times, I doubt NK will attack.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Kryptos]
    #24255711 -

Kryptos said:
I don't think war with NK would be over in a day, I think South Korea would become an *island* in an hour. And I think you forgot option 3) internal collapse. On the international stage, Option 3 has played out fairly well recently with the USSR, and Option 2 worked with Germany before that, but that was pre-nuclear. Of course, the way that NK is set up with such control of information, it is much more resistant to internal collapse for the same reasons as the USSR.

It is interesting you mention China. I think China may begin taking more drastic measures to improve and stabilize their economy. Their population demographics are showing a giant population boom reaching retirement age in the next few decades. This leaves not enough workers to fill the vacated jobs, not to mention the newly created geriatric care industry. I think this could play out interestingly, but it gives China a Good Reason to not fight a war. They are already low on fightin' age workers, so unless they draft the first airborne grandpas this will exacerbate their problem, and wars tend to destroy economy very effectively. On the other hand, this is a golden opportunity to transition into a service based economy like the US, maybe with some applied robotics.

Either way, I see no need for war. China will soon withdraw into itself to fix their problems, which I expect them to do admirably. NK will probably fall to rebellion within a generation or two, they will not be able to control information forever. We put a Coca-Cola sign on the moon, they won't be able to censor that. If we don't get sucked into another massive war, and appear fairly vigilant at all times, I doubt NK will attack.



Well said my friend. I hope your right. However I don't see N. Korea collapsing on its own due to Un's grip on the leadership. When one is even thought to be plotting, they are executed.

My main question however, is shouldn't we do something about N. Korea? People are being mistreated and once they have the ability to shoot a nuke anywhere on the global map, things can get very dicey.

N. Korea is pretty much the only nation left that keep its people in total darkness, and runs probably the most dictoral regime in the world.

Would you be fine with just letting them go on their path? If ever there was a moment to end this, it's now. Otherwise I feel like we're stuck with a continuous Kim regime for generations.


--------------------
<<WOW
"There is nofhing noble in being superior to your fellow man;
true nobility is being superior to your former self" -Hemingway

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: Arose Chaos]
    #24255798 -

I totally agree.

Reminds me of Saddam Hussian and Iraq. A dictator in power is a scary thang.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Is Trump going to Instigate North Korea into War? [Re: LogicaL Chaos]
    #24276767 -

956.The murder of Kim Jong-nang is part of Korea war plan (4/15/2017)


The murder of N.Korea's dictator Kim Jong-Un’s estranged half brother, Kim Jong Nam, in February in Malaysia was done by the US intelligence. I think. Because N.Korea is a totalitarian country. Where the government rules people with high pressure. They can arrest, detain, kill people in direct way because the system allowed them to do so. When they carry out terrorist activity abroad, same characteristic shown. N.Korea had bombed a S.Korea passenger airplane abroad. It's a direct violence. While the assassination of Kim Jong-nam was a very complex case. Two killers in the final murder stage - two women, were cheated into this case. They thought it was only a prank. Kim Chong-nang was killed by chemical poison - combined by two different chemicals from two women. So the woman could claim innocent because the chemical was unharmful before they reacted into poison on Kim's face. (Kim was killed after two women one after another put chemical on his face, women were told it was a plank.)

It was a very intelligent assassination. The chief plotter can never be found.

The direct killers are two foreigners: one is a Vietnamese and the other one is an Indonesian. That's not the way N.Korean used to do. Dictators don't trust their own people unless it is deep brain washed, let alone foreign people.

US is a said "Democratic country". There is law to restrain its intelligence to act illegally, So they developed a bunch of tactics. To fulfill a mission through the hand of foreign agent is a common method. e.g. Wikileaks is a false flag used to meddle water. Julian Assange is an Australian. To interfere 2016 president election, Russian was bribed to hack Democrat's candidate. In my case, Chinese is bribed to frame drug case. It makes the chief plotter safe with the collaboration of a hostile country.

The recent development proves the murder of Kim Jong-nang was a part of a war plan in Korea Peninsula. Kim Jong-nang was under Chinese protection. He and his family lived in Macao (a former colony of Portugal now taken back by China) He is no doubt pro-China.


US now openly announces a war plan on N.Korea. I think the core plan is: decapitation of Kim Jong-un. But if Kim Jong-un is dead, in monarch style N.Korea, Kim Jong-nang could succeeds to be the fourth ruler of Kim family. US  wouldn't want to see N.Korea fall into the hand of China. Kim Jong-un is not obedient to China anyhow. Then Kim jong-nang's death becomes part of Korea war plan. 


Though most likely it will be a missile attack on N.Korea like what they had done in this month in Syria and bomb attack in Afghanistan.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* North Korea - What would you do?
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
ThorA 8,779 122 04/16/03 02:35 PM
by Azmodeus
* Doomsday in 30-60 days w/ North Korea Blastrid 1,924 17 06/11/18 03:51 PM
by fractalgod
* North Korea Gets 50 Feet of Air Force Surveillance Jet! Jammer 2,161 19 03/06/03 08:33 PM
by Jammer
* Inside North Korea Edame 1,086 13 08/08/03 02:01 PM
by Cornholio
* North Korea Says US Security Offer is 'Laughable' Zahid 484 0 10/22/03 12:44 AM
by Zahid
* US draws up plan to bomb North Korea's nuclear plant.
( 1 2 all )
I_Fart_Blue 2,498 20 04/24/03 03:21 AM
by GazzBut
* north korea-world war 3 flash point atomikfunksoldier 899 8 04/16/03 03:00 AM
by atomikfunksoldier
* U.S. Says N.Korea Blast Probably Not Nuclear gdman 1,602 18 09/13/04 10:36 AM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
2,070 topic views. 1 members, 67 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.