Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 348 | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | | Last >
Re: PLUMP 2020 *DELETED* [Re: MagicMush123]
    #26738169 -

Post deleted by Enlil

Reason for deletion: Doesn't belong in this forum


--------------------
I'm a Lightweight.  I like to eat like two caps at a time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: meltdowner] * 4
    #26738217 -

Don't be such a baby


--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: meltdowner] * 3
    #26738850 -

:waits: 4  :bandeodorant: for exposing correspondence from a moderator.:tongue2:

koods said:
Enlil said:
It's not a waiver.  It's a decline to consent to treatment...



I’m talking about the rally waiver



I posted that joke pic of a 'decline treatment waiver' as a followup :rimshot: to the Trump
"guests voluntarily assume all risks" demand.

> It was asked if a waiver like that is enforceable if the organizers don’t take reasonable precautions?

I'm sure they'll be slinging 20$ MAGA masks at the door, ya know,
showing how much they care about your wallet health.
https://www.trump2020masks.com/products/trump-2020-mask

:monopoly: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Edited by vinsue (06/12/20 07:45 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: vinsue]
    #26739022 -

Fox News did a whole segment on the rally and covid yet they forgot to mention the waiver.


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26739631 -

Biden just took the lead in most international betting markets.

First time trumps been behind since elections.


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja]
    #26739980 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #26740011 -

"Its a stupid game and I didn't want to win anyway"


--------------------
Just a fool on the hill.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: pineninja]
    #26740182 -

“Chokeholds sounds so innocent. So perfect.”

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271503460106723329?s=21


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: qman]
    #26740416 -

qman said:
https://www.msn.com/en-us/video/news/trump-on-2020-race-joes-not-all-there-if-i-dont-win-i-dont-win/vp-BB15p019

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-trump-results/trump-says-he-will-do-other-things-if-he-loses-2020-election-idUSKBN23J2YB

Trump is starting to realize the job sucks and he'll have more fun making comments from the sidelines.  He doesn't want a second term, Joe can have it.



I don't think he wants to win either. Everything he's done this years has been to energize his base, but nothing to expand it.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26741104 -

Trump didn't even want to win the first time lol.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: bodhisatta]
    #26741110 -

That's true. He didn't want it and didn't expect it. Reality TV has to be so much easier.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 2
    #26741248 -

koods said:
“Chokeholds sounds so innocent. So perfect.”

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271503460106723329?s=21



I can't wait to see the 'Sarah Cooper' version of chokeholds, lol.
She fuckin' cracks me up.

:chump: . . . :peace:


--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: vinsue]
    #26741359 -

Who is Sarah Cooper? She's cracking me up.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #26741363 -

i think he expected it but didnt want it other than for his self image

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: cannabinated]
    #26742462 -

Anyone see his speech today? Something is wrong with him. He needed two hands to lift a glass and couldn’t get down stairs without assistance



--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods]
    #26744172 -

To be fair Trump's glass appears smaller so it is only natural to use both hands to hold it. To level the playing field they should all use the same size of glasses

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26744179 -

Why does his glass being smaller indicate that using both hands in necessary?
That makes 0 sense :lol:

Smaller glass should mean he can pick it up no problem with 1 hand.
Sometimes I am left truly dumbfounded by trumpers :lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Metoo] * 1
    #26744196 -

Metoo said:
To be fair Trump's glass appears smaller so it is only natural to use both hands to hold it. To level the playing field they should all use the same size of glasses



Oh for fucks sake. There’s nothing normal about that. He didn’t need both hands to lift it. He needed both hands to control it.

Always give him smaller glasses so his hands look like they’re normal sized


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: koods] * 1
    #26744256 -

koods said:
Anyone see his speech today? Something is wrong with him. He needed two hands to lift a glass and couldn’t get down stairs without assistance





Do you really think he "needed two hands" or are you just desperate to post any fake news you can find?



Metoo said:
To be fair Trump's glass appears smaller so it is only natural to use both hands to hold it. To level the playing field they should all use the same size of glasses



I'm not buying that either.  I think it was just a stupid post to begin with.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: PLUMP 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #26744268 -

Quote:
Do you really think he "needed two hands" or are you just desperate to post any fake news you can find?



How is it fake news? You can see it for yourself. It’s completely obvious that he used his second hand to control the glass.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497?s=21


--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 348 | 349 | 350 | 351 | 352 | 353 | 354 | 355 | 356 | 357 | 358 | 359 | 360 | 361 | 362 | 363 | 364 | 365 | 366 | 367 | 368 | | Last >

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Hillary vs Trump Debate Thread.
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
amp244 24,121 1,077 11/15/16 03:01 PM
by ballsalsa
* How will the Trump presidency end
( 1 2 3 4 ... 9 10 all )
koods 4,494 180 09/05/17 04:44 PM
by akira_akuma
* Trump
( 1 2 3 4 ... 131 132 )
DividedQuantumM 80,102 2,635 01/19/21 07:19 AM
by STPLSD25
* Trump chosen by God
( 1 2 3 4 ... 15 16 )
Luddite 7,033 312 05/11/26 06:34 PM
by Lard Binge
* Trump breaks 8 major promises in 9 days?
( 1 2 3 all )
rickpsfuckyou 1,119 54 11/28/16 11:55 AM
by Falcon91Wolvrn03
* Ya Boy Trump
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Connoisseur 2,239 81 09/28/17 07:18 PM
by meltdowner
* Who will the president canidates for 2024?? starfire_xes 345 5 07/09/17 03:24 AM
by Cinnamon
* Intercepted Podcast: Julian Assange Speaks Out as Trumps CIA Director Attempts to Shutdown Wikileaks tdubz 362 1 04/23/17 02:14 PM
by akira_akuma

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
502,260 topic views. 2 members, 0 guests and 23 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.046 seconds spending 0.016 seconds on 18 queries.