Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 |
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: breeg89]
    #26376748 -

I've lowered my expectations which was hard at first. Now that I'm on all of these routes I'm taking note of areas that have been recently disturbed or are being disturbed. Then in the future I can keep my eyes on them. Same goes for my local area. I put the stipe butts from that handful I found in a box of wood chips. Gonna see what happens there. Anybody else ever do that with success?

If I had spores I would make a spray up and go hose down some disturbed ground. I know if one place that got heavily disturbed this summer. It is the perfect habitat. I would put spores there too just to make sure it has that chance.

All I need is to find one late season cap so I can collect.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Blue_Falcon]
    #26378651 -

Hi everyone! =) Long time no see. Is anyone still checking their spots or browsing GA Actives 2019? Are the shrooms dormant? I stopped finding them but this wet weather looks nice right?

I had a lot of luck this season as far as 35 gram wet finds go but it really sucked compared to the big old days... I remember a half pound dry harvest a few years back from one trip!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: BuddyBlue]
    #26379484 -

Ill be checking some spot out tomorrow until I go back to work.  Found Pan. cyans last year around this time.


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26383395 -

I went out yesterday to a mega spot filled with micro spots and found absolutely nothing! =( This was a wide range of habitat that was producing earlier so I think they went dormant for the year. I did find some very healthy looking bright white mycelium in my usual favorite patch but I'm not 100% it's the right mushrooms mycelium!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: BuddyBlue]
    #26383412 -

I'd bet its from the drought from last summer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Stosch]
    #26387612 -

do you think there is any hope for the rest of 2019 ?
it did just rain up here in the north, but temps are iffy.

if not I guess I'll be waiting for the 2020 thread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: ghostdad]
    #26387644 -

There’s always hope...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: doctorghosty]
    #26388098 -

doctorghosty said:
There’s always hope...



Definitely still hope.


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26391252 -



I got bamboozled for about 2 seconds when I saw a huge patch of these. If they’re still fruiting I’m sure weilii might be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: FSHuntings]
    #26391256 -

ForsythHuntings said:


I got bamboozled for about 2 seconds when I saw a huge patch of these. If they’re still fruiting I’m sure weilii might be.



Yeah I found tons of Armillaria oit hunting deer rhen scouting around


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26391304 -

Me 3. Found a bunch 2 days ago. Did find another decent batch of scrimps near by.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Stosch]
    #26391988 -

Cant wait for next season. I've already learned so much these last few months from forums like these. Think I just got the gears turning too late into the season this go round. Though now I'm  for sure hooked. Hopeful for first find next fall! I've got a few promising areas to check now.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: evlyshrooms] * 1
    #26393896 -

Found a few Gyms, and a single caerulescens pin


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Edited by bloodycarcass (12/21/19 11:37 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26393938 -

Sweet

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Stosch]
    #26395085 -

I got bamboozled by some non actives at my caerulescens spot the other day too.

Two solid days of rain. Then six days of temperatures in the high 60s and low 50s.

There could be a Christmas miracle out there. Or maybe somebody will have some luck before the year ends at least.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Blue_Falcon]
    #26395089 -

Blue_Falcon said:
I got bamboozled by some non actives at my caerulescens spot the other day too.

Two solid days of rain. Then six days of temperatures in the high 60s and low 50s.

There could be a Christmas miracle out there. It maybe somebody will have some luck before the year ends at least.



Definitely possible.  Thats why I went out searching yesterday. The single pin is a good sign for things to come within the week.


--------------------
Back at it like a crack addict, with asthmatic lung disease

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: bloodycarcass]
    #26396203 -

I am going tomorrow to my beloved patch and explore a potential spot. I did find a hilariously small mature one about a week ago but left it. Wish me luck.

Edited by Stosch (12/22/19 07:22 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Stosch]
    #26397097 -

Wish me luck boys. I have successfully grown a good bit of weilii mycelium in some LCs and I am going to spread it on these decently warm wet days in some spots. I’ll also spread more in the same spots in the spring. Crossing my fingers!

Edited by FSHuntings (12/23/19 10:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: FSHuntings]
    #26397104 -

Good luck dude

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Official Georgia Actives 2019 (No ID requests) [Re: Stosch]
    #26401248 -

I didn't end up going. Might go today I Think it's too soon but I'd like to see if they're pinning at least.

Martha Stewart when do you plan on going?

Hope everyone's holiday went smooth. Good luck next yr I have a feeling its gonna be another doozy. Beam me up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 |

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Official Georgia Actives 2021 **NO I.D Requests**
( 1 2 3 4 ... 53 54 )
evlyshrooms 43,490 1,072 10/09/22 05:11 PM
by ScoutingEagle
* ID request - sterile subs? Trossington 2,443 7 05/06/21 09:24 AM
by Mycoangulo
* ID Request: May 2021, Melbourne Inner sofatom 1,509 1 05/07/21 08:55 AM
by Warrk
* ID request Melbourne ExtinguishedGalah 1,806 5 05/06/21 03:20 AM
by ExtinguishedGalah
* Non-Active ID request ChiefThunderbong 6,706 10 10/11/03 04:43 PM
by orizon
* ID 'request' (but not much info, sorry) koraks 5,165 6 01/11/04 03:15 AM
by koraks
* Found in northern orgon, ID Request puggymalone 6,904 15 10/13/23 10:32 AM
by Mr Piggy
* Dried MD-area ID Request (Newbie!) agentdss 6,364 10 10/15/03 03:40 PM
by agentdss

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
40,121 topic views. 1 members, 27 guests and 46 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 16 queries.