Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25878031 -

Bigbadwooof said:
The Ecstatic said:
Is that what I’m doing? Calling everyone who disagrees with me a racist?



You're calling everyone who disagrees with you on immigration racist.



As far as I can tell, everyone on this forum except maybe shiva disagrees with me on immigration, and I don’t call anybody else a racist.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25878032 -

Fair and responsible trade statute.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #25878063 -

The Ecstatic said:
Assuming this is directed at me.


Buddy, you need to read very carefully and understand that I’m not calling you alt right, I’m saying you are using the rhetoric and talking points of the alt right. Deny them their narrative and you won’t find yourself arguing against other Bernie supporters on behalf of the far right.



It's not really a narrative though. I would tell anyone, from any ideological framework, that it is a mistake to make such generalizations.

Also, there are some components of the 'alt-right' narrative that I cannot deny. I cannot deny that third wave feminism is a mistake, or the preposterous things that black lives matter has said (ie, white people should give their homes to black people), or this broad idea of what 'toxic masculinity' is. I think these ideas come from a good place, and they continue to spiral into lunacy, and we need to keep them in check.

I've talked to quite a few women, who actually believe that 1 in 5 women are raped on college campuses. They just think we're all running around, raping people. That's why I like that Jordan Peterson corrects the facts on many of these issues. That's what I like about him.

Without SJW garbage, the left would be utterly crushing it in this country. I still think we will, very soon.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/16/19 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25878070 -

ballsalsa said:
Fair and responsible trade statute.



Sounds fair, and responsible.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25878120 -

Bigbadwooof said:
"Anyone who disagrees with my political views is a racist"

*Checks another box in my SJW nutter talking point BINGO board*



To be fair, I don't think The Ecstatic said that.

Though it appears immigration doesn't have a significant econoimc impact on Americans, I'd be fine tightening up the borders up if it meant we could get more people on Bernie's side.  And I don't think Bernie's been shown to be a open borders guy at all.


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25878146 -

I wasn't being terribly serious when I wrote that anyway lol

This is what I was referring to, though:

Bigbadwooof said:
The Ecstatic said:
If Bernie was more racist then qman would be a fan. But because his vision of a better society includes immigrants, it’s an automatic rejection.



Being anti-immigration doesn't make someone a racist. Bernie Sanders has expressed similar views to Qman on immigration in the past.



The Ecstatic said:
90% of the time, yes it does.

Especially when that person proves that their anti immigration stance isn’t based on balancing a budget or public safety when immigration is literally the only topic in which that person voices concern for the budget or public safety.




But yeah, I honestly don't give a fuck about immigration. Open boarders, closed boarders... Not my issue.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Edited by Bigbadwooof (03/16/19 03:03 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: ballsalsa]
    #25878209 -

ballsalsa said:
Fair and responsible trade statute.



Which consists of what exactly?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof]
    #25878221 -

Bigbadwooof said:
I wasn't being terribly serious when I wrote that anyway lol

This is what I was referring to, though:

Bigbadwooof said:
The Ecstatic said:
If Bernie was more racist then qman would be a fan. But because his vision of a better society includes immigrants, it’s an automatic rejection.



Being anti-immigration doesn't make someone a racist. Bernie Sanders has expressed similar views to Qman on immigration in the past.



The Ecstatic said:
90% of the time, yes it does.

Especially when that person proves that their anti immigration stance isn’t based on balancing a budget or public safety when immigration is literally the only topic in which that person voices concern for the budget or public safety.




But yeah, I honestly don't give a fuck about immigration. Open boarders, closed boarders... Not my issue.



It should concern you because if want to enhance social programs for US citizens, we must have a very strict criteria for who is actually eligible for that services.

If you think you're going to be able to have more programs and have a very loose immigration policy that attracts poor illegals to drain on those services, you're mistaken.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25878253 -

qman said:
Bigbadwooof said:
I think we should be trying to persuade people to vote with us, instead of attacking them. Calling people racist just doesn't benefit anyone. Qman has said some pretty racist things on this forum, but we're not talking about that right now. We're talking about how he is probably going to vote for Bernie this election.

Right Qman? :smirk:



I want to hear about social and economic nationalism, I agree with Bernie on the trade policies and that's a real big plus in my book.  That's why the MSM is bashing him every chance they get, it's one the reasons why they bash Trump as well.

I'll tell you one thing I do NOT want to hear out of Bernie's mouth, it's the "Women and Minorities" nonsense. He can NOT alienate a whole demographic of people by only showing concern for specific demographics.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/bernie-sanders-minority-female-fans-argue-against-bernie-bro-trope-2019-3/

So far so good.



Quit while your ahead. You aren't going to vote for Bernie Sanders. He's a democratic socialist. He supports the struggle of women and minorities. He wants to socialize medicine. You have one partial agreement with him on aspects of economic nationalism. He will never support what you are calling social nationalism. 


What you call women and minorities nonsense is the interests of most of the American population. White men are the minority.


--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Simulacrum
The truth which conceals that there is none

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 1
    #25878255 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bigbadwooof said:
"Anyone who disagrees with my political views is a racist"

*Checks another box in my SJW nutter talking point BINGO board*



To be fair, I don't think The Ecstatic said that.

Though it appears immigration doesn't have a significant econoimc impact on Americans, I'd be fine tightening up the borders up if it meant we could get more people on Bernie's side.  And I don't think Bernie's been shown to be a open borders guy at all.



Literally zero politicians are. It’s a bs talking point to make their ethnonationalist complaint about white genocide seem like fiscal responsibility. Nobody who takes themselves seriously should lend it any credence.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #25878280 -

qman said:
It should concern you because if want to enhance social programs for US citizens, we must have a very strict criteria for who is actually eligible for that services.

If you think you're going to be able to have more programs and have a very loose immigration policy that attracts poor illegals to drain on those services, you're mistaken.





--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25878392 -

qman said:
ballsalsa said:
Fair and responsible trade statute.



Which consists of what exactly?



https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25441517#25441517

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #25878399 -

Brian Jones said:
qman said:
Bigbadwooof said:
I think we should be trying to persuade people to vote with us, instead of attacking them. Calling people racist just doesn't benefit anyone. Qman has said some pretty racist things on this forum, but we're not talking about that right now. We're talking about how he is probably going to vote for Bernie this election.

Right Qman? :smirk:



I want to hear about social and economic nationalism, I agree with Bernie on the trade policies and that's a real big plus in my book.  That's why the MSM is bashing him every chance they get, it's one the reasons why they bash Trump as well.

I'll tell you one thing I do NOT want to hear out of Bernie's mouth, it's the "Women and Minorities" nonsense. He can NOT alienate a whole demographic of people by only showing concern for specific demographics.

https://www.businessinsider.sg/bernie-sanders-minority-female-fans-argue-against-bernie-bro-trope-2019-3/

So far so good.



Quit while your ahead. You aren't going to vote for Bernie Sanders. He's a democratic socialist. He supports the struggle of women and minorities. He wants to socialize medicine. You have one partial agreement with him on aspects of economic nationalism. He will never support what you are calling social nationalism. 


What you call women and minorities nonsense is the interests of most of the American population. White men are the minority.



I also support "socialized medicine" and have since Hillary tried to get it passed in the early 1990's.

"He supports the struggle of women and minorities"

He needs to support the struggle of ALL US citizens regardless of their demographic, not just "women and minorities". Do you realize when you isolate white males, you might also lose their sisters, mothers, GF's and wives?  Yeah, it's called family unity, and when you try to demonize the head of the household, you hurt a lot of white females.

Bernie is already getting complains for not being focused enough on "women and minorities", good for him.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Bigbadwooof] * 1
    #25878407 -

Bigbadwooof said:
qman said:
It should concern you because if want to enhance social programs for US citizens, we must have a very strict criteria for who is actually eligible for that services.

If you think you're going to be able to have more programs and have a very loose immigration policy that attracts poor illegals to drain on those services, you're mistaken.







Holy shit, Bernie has been stealing my material!!  The Ecstatic's hero is stealing my material.  :awedance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #25878425 -

ballsalsa said:
qman said:
ballsalsa said:
Fair and responsible trade statute.



Which consists of what exactly?



https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/25441517#25441517



Balls for president.

Dem nuts!


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman] * 1
    #25879039 -

He totally ripped you off that’s insane! I had no idea Bernie held that position.


--------------------
"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Judge Aaron Satie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: vault123]
    #25879069 -

Bernie has also been criticized for being too pro-gun.

Bernie Sanders, Gun Nut


--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03] * 3
    #25879519 -

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Bernie has also been criticized for being too pro-gun.

Bernie Sanders, Gun Nut



Honestly, Bernie is just an all around reasonable guy. He doesn't have to take bold, and ridiculous stands on bullshit issues like guns and immigration, because he takes bold stances on issues that matter.


--------------------
"It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society," - Jiddu Krishnamurti
FARTS
"No my dog won't bite you, tho it had the right to. You ought to give him credit, cuz he knows I woulda let him" - Modest Mouse (And Wooof!)
Every one of you should see this video.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: vault123]
    #25879531 -

vault123 said:
He totally ripped you off that’s insane! I had no idea Bernie held that position.



Yep, it's the economic reality most are afraid to speak of, so all credit to Bernie.

Too bad his devout followers ignore the majority of what Bernie says about his economic viewpoints. :huxleyfacepalm:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Sanders 2020 [Re: qman]
    #25879535 -

qman said:
vault123 said:
He totally ripped you off that’s insane! I had no idea Bernie held that position.



Too bad his devout followers ignore the majority of what Bernie says about his economic viewpoints. :huxleyfacepalm:



You said it.

Most of them don't even believe he will raise taxes on the middle class.


--------------------
TRUMP 2020

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < First | | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | | Last >

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Poll: 20% of White Democrats Vote McCain If Obama Is The Nominee lonestar2004 1,575 16 03/01/08 01:49 AM
by KillerPicklez
* Super Tuesday: Democrats outpolled Reps by 6 million. blackegg 1,363 13 02/29/08 02:04 AM
by fireworks_god
* TRUMP 2024
( 1 2 3 4 ... 2124 2125 )
XUL 501,075 42,491 10/03/26 07:01 AM
by Enlil
* Notice To Incumbent Democrats Up For Reelection In 2014:
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
starfire_xes 5,516 174 11/22/13 07:32 PM
by zappaisgod
* Are Democrats Creeping Into Contention? lonestar2004 1,679 2 06/22/05 10:24 PM
by Ravus
* Social Engineering by Democrats Destroys the World's Financial Markets
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Phred 8,368 97 10/17/08 01:18 AM
by riceandpeas
* Senate Democrats say their rookies strayed on FISA discombobulate 517 2 08/09/07 04:37 AM
by Seuss
* Democrats Panick Over Obuma's New Power Plant Regulations
( 1 2 3 all )
Stonehenge 2,573 56 06/16/14 04:18 PM
by Luddite

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Enlil, ballsalsa
89,616 topic views. 4 members, 3 guests and 22 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.036 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.