Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Death
    #2475851 - 03/26/04 04:22 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Well Truthly I cant wait to die, not that I am gona rush of and kill my self anytime soon I am not even depressed. But I can wait till I am 75 if I am lucky I think its gona be a wonderfull experience kinda like the best mushroom trip I have ever had. I am not being morbid or anything cos one day you will be dead its just a simple process of life.

But yeah when the time comes I am gona embrase death, its gona bee cool I am gona save some acid for the last of my days maybe some mescaline if I get the chance. Its gona be like preparing for a trip to the countryside for the weekend only better. When I die its gona be a party to the stars.

What do you think ?

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: Death [Re: EvilGir]
    #2475863 - 03/26/04 04:35 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

Guess you have not been around many dying people. Do a little volunteer work or visit the sick & dying, then come back and give us your thoughts.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleTODAY
Battletoad
Male

Loc: Metropolis City, USA
    #2475864 - 03/26/04 04:35 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

i think it sucks that my friend died...i don't want to die. it scares the piss out of me. if there is something after death i just don't want to be alone...that's what i'm scared of most. if i could meet my fallen comrades again it would be nice but if my consciousness dies and there is nothing i guess that can't be bad...just scary to think about. but hey, we'll all be there one day so live this life as good as you can!

--------------------

ca'rouse (k-rouz)
intr.v.
To engage in boisterous, drunken merrymaking.

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Death [Re: TODAY]
    #2475898 - 03/26/04 05:06 AM (20 years, 7 days ago)

>Guess you have not been around many dying people. Do a little volunteer work or visit the sick & dying, then come back and give us your thoughts

well yeah I have been round dying people, in hospital most of the time its unplesant with tubes comeing out of them and haveing to have there nappy changed now and again. I have had family member die horrible deaths due to cancer. I even new people in care homes who didnt realy know where they are, so i am aware it can be a painfull, tourtore experience.

But if i look after my self I can die in a more dignified way, if not the i will administrate self euthanaiser cos i dont think at that age my body could take MDMA. But I am gona die and there is nothing i can do about, so why worry about it and suffer when i can think about it now and see it as an exciting adventure when the time comes. The point of this topic is death is nothing to be afraid its what happens in life and its best to start to prepare for it as early as possible.

Now I am not saying I wont shit my self when the time comes, but i am trying to understand it so that things wont be as bad.

>if there is something after death i just don't want to be alone

I think this should be something concored not only in death but in life as well.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Offlinewhiterabbit13
I'm late

Loc: Down the rabbit hole
    #2476778 - 03/26/04 12:00 PM (20 years, 6 days ago)

I dont want to die anytime soon.I just hope that when i do that i am happy and ready.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order