Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineConnoisseur

Have You Guys Forgotten? * 6
    #24332704 - 05/19/17 11:14 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

hey i was just sitting here thinking to myself, have any of you guys i dont know maybe just MAYBE forgotten what this site is called?

its called the fucking SHROOMery and i dont know about anyone else but you know what i thought this site was for? i thought it was for people who are interested in the use, history, cultivation, propagation, and understanding of uhhh i dont know SHROOMS maybe?

but a funny thing happened guys, i stayed on here for a while and realized huh...many of our main members, including supporters and staff havent done shrooms or really reflected on what shrooms purpose is in their lives in years.

so its time to turn the page here, this whole rap i get around here like im not a psychedelic kinda person because i was a hard core heroin addict, yea you know the one im talking about, that wrap is a load of bullshit because i was doing mushrooms all the time in my teens starting at age 14. and now that im exactly 11 weeks clean im going full throttle on my own personal psychedelic use, been smoking DMT and NMT and drinking mushroom tea again recently.

all this talk about LSD and synthetic psychedelics is completely different than shrooms and the greater class they belong to which is just all the different types of naturally produced DMT.

you can not, have not and will not receive the same results from synthetic psychs and LSD that you can get from mushrooms and other types of DMT, its no question, no comparison.

so when i look around me and i see a bunch of people who have forgotten why they are on a site called SHROOMery i like to remind them they need to take some psilocybin or DMT and remember what its all about!

im sure gonna be smoking DMT and NMT today, who else is gonna trip on REAL psychedelics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24332716 - 05/19/17 11:20 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Fully support you in going hard on the psychedelics:sun:

My ideal for the day would be to have some cacti and chill for 10-12 hours

am personally heading in to the city for a counseling appointment shortly,
so nothing for me today

Have a doubly excellent time on my behalf
:cheers:

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #24332734 - 05/19/17 11:32 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

you are someone i like quite a lot!

i know weve not spoken much but ive seen you around a lot and you strike me as a cool cat (or maybe chick sorry idk you:blush:)

please take a journey to the promised land of cactonia when your next able to! its a wonderful place to be and even though i have not mentioned cacti in my OP thats just because i consider it to be another class entirely that has no relation to shrooms/DMT/5MEODMT ect.

thats not to say it doesnt help people to remember that they really have no understanding of themselves or reality beyond their own ego, it does very much so! same thing with cannabis!

cacti and cannabis help bring people under certain conditions to the same or similar realizations that DMT and shrooms do but in my experience dmt and shrooms are the kind of things that dont let your ego shine through the drug no matter what, with mescaline or weed we as humans do not often experience as many life changing effects or earth shattering effects.

shrooms and DMT are a practical guarantee that they will wake the user the fuck up and make them face their demons and fears if they want to or not.

you gotta scare the shit out of yourself people, you need to freak out, go out of your mind, when was the last time you think most people here had a real tried and true psilocybin freak out?

try taking a dose of psilocybin and watching videos of a slaughterhouse or world war two, its healthy for you! it makes you remember whats been going on with humanity for the past couple thousand years!

im sure you guys love to remember all that dontcha?

InvisibleTantrika
Miss Ann Thrope
Female

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Lashed to the pyre
Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Connoisseur] * 1
    #24332770 - 05/19/17 11:48 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Connoisseur said:
you gotta scare the shit out of yourself people, you need to freak out, go out of your mind, when was the last time you think most people here had a real tried and true psilocybin freak out?

try taking a dose of psilocybin and watching videos of a slaughterhouse or world war two, its healthy for you! it makes you remember whats been going on with humanity for the past couple thousand years!

im sure you guys love to remember all that dontcha?

For me, the preferred shroom trip is 3-4 grams cracker dry
alone in a dark room

my own demons are sufficient terror on the way inward

would not consider cacti to necessarily be more welcoming to the ego
but do certainly find the ineffable presence of the Void
to be brought forth in a far more gentle manner

shroom trips are difficult, but rewarding
their onset feels faster, and more chaotic than cacti
but the growing itself has a different kind of magic
at least, for me, as more of a gardener and pothead
the mycelium and eventual fruiting of fungi is such an interesting comparison and contrast

mescaline cacti are gentle but insightful
have never grown my own, am unfamiliar with the lessons they could bring
but presume that growing cacti is a real exercise in patience

No experience with DMT period :sad:
but still feel certain it will make its way into my life at the appropriate juncture

InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male
Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Connoisseur] * 5
    #24332785 - 05/19/17 11:57 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Im dosing LSD today because its a real psychedelic.

The only thing unshroomy is your post. Its wrong on sooo many levels. You still have alot to learn if you dont know the true reason this site exists.

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Tantrika]
    #24332790 - 05/19/17 11:59 AM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Shrooms are brain/nervous system active.  They can cause mystical brainwashing and a lack of memory.

They interact with our collective subconscious and how we are all psychic yet forget or remember powers of imagination.

Everything is relevant and yet we fear that.

If we break the law there is time spans which to remember to be silent and defend yourself.

Cops are a mafia of sorts and there are different levels to their secrets.

Everyone wants all the power to themselves but that's not always something you should wish for.

It's hard to have grow ops and not share all we learn.  Yet that's pretty much what ya gotta do.

--------------------
"in sterquiliniis invenitur in stercore invenitur"

In filth it will be found in dung it will be found

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Loc: the popcorn stadium Flag
Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Connoisseur] * 4
    #24332793 - 05/19/17 12:00 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

psychedelics were pivotal in developing into who i am today.  their significance and the love i have for them will never be lost.  that being said, they are no longer an active aspect of my life.  the opportunity to indulge has presented itself many times, but i  simply am not in a place where [i feel] they will benefit me

:shrug:

--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Boomer The Great] * 1
    #24332796 - 05/19/17 12:00 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Boomer The Great said:

The only thing unshroomy is your post. Its wrong on sooo many levels. You still have alot to learn if you dont know the true reason this site exists.

LSD is a chemical weapon.

It's not really a recreational drug.  I'm learning that none of them really are for recreation.  Some just don't seem to work until you stop using them.

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Tantrika] * 1
    #24332798 - 05/19/17 12:02 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i like what you have to say! :sun:

thank you!

i hope more people are able to see the light and understand that these things live, breath, think and die just like we do

LSD and synthetic chemicals are lifeless they have only energies within them but no spirit

all that classic talk about "well plants create psychedelics as a defense mechanism so they dont get eaten" talk is total garbage to me, if that were true why are we forming an entire global online community off the growing and eating and researching of mushrooms and other psychedelic plants?

people are so lost today they have it in their heads that we command plants to grow for some reason...HA! WHAT A JOKE!

in reality plants command us to grow them and grow ourselves, thats whats really going here. they dont want to deter us they want to attract us and enlighten us!

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: demiu5]
    #24332799 - 05/19/17 12:02 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

demiu5 said:
psychedelics were pivotal in developing into who i am today.  there significance and the love i have for them will never be lost.  that being said, they are no longer an active aspect of my life.  the opportunity to indulge has presented itself many times, but i  simply am not in a place where [i feel] they will benefit me

That's good.  They can be deadly for sure.

So many people try to manipulate others for their gain with these mind altering substances.

There supposed to be weapons for the greater good.  What is greater is a mystery.

--------------------

InvisibleCowb0yNeal00
Other

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Boomer The Great] * 7
    #24332805 - 05/19/17 12:05 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Boomer The Great said:

Ya con stop hating on L and dose a ten strip kid

Not everyone likes smack, shrooms and deemz.

InvisibleBoomer The Great
Male
Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Connoisseur] * 8
    #24332806 - 05/19/17 12:06 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Mushrooms havent taught you jack shit, thats a fact.

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #24332809 - 05/19/17 12:06 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Boomer The Great said:

i never said LSD isnt a real psychedelic, if you think i did reread my posts

i said its not a living being which is not in the same catagorey as organic tryptamines, LSD belongs to its own family of which are known as lysergamides.

you wont get the same thing from LSD that you would get if you took psilocybin, im not saying its better or worse if you think i am your not listening to my words.

im saying its a completely different part of life and reality and this site wasnt started because of LSD

people have used psilocybin since before man had evolved into homo sapien, we were taking them in our previous evolutionary state. this is a fact. also shamans have no history of LSD use and LSD use has not effected humanity for even 100 years yet.

its as modern as a fucking computer, psilocybin is older than humanity.

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Boomer The Great]
    #24332811 - 05/19/17 12:07 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Boomer The Great said:
Mushrooms havent taught you jack shit, thats a fact.

oh they havent? jeez thats harsh man. i guess everything ive said here is wrong then?

Quote:

demiu5 said:
psychedelics were pivotal in developing into who i am today.  their significance and the love i have for them will never be lost.  that being said, they are no longer an active aspect of my life.  the opportunity to indulge has presented itself many times, but i  simply am not in a place where [i feel] they will benefit me

this i totally respect and understand, only use them when the time is right!

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: Cowb0yNeal00]
    #24332812 - 05/19/17 12:07 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Quote:

Boomer The Great said:

ten strip or not, eating a milligram or more as one dose will certainly change things (before and after the vomiting).  two milligrams was like heaven, once i "re-gained control" over my body

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: demiu5] * 1
    #24332823 - 05/19/17 12:13 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

boomer why does shroomery exist if not from the inspiration of the existence of psilocybin?

is it not the fact that a life form known commonly as magic mushrooms has shaped the course of history of man enough that it inspired the creation of this website?

im sorry i thought thats what was going on here?

InvisibleCowb0yNeal00
Other

Re: Have You Guys Forgotten? [Re: demiu5]
    #24332828 - 05/19/17 12:17 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

demiu5 said:
Quote:

Cowb0yNeal00 said:
Quote:

Boomer The Great said:

ten strip or not, eating a milligram or more as one dose will certainly change things (before and after the vomiting).  two milligrams was like heaven, once i "re-gained control" over my body

Ive never puked on psychedelics... :rolleyes:
I have drinking tho... heheh

Invisibledemiu5
humans, lol
 User Gallery

#24332836 - 05/19/17 12:22 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

i've puked on mushrooms, lsd, and salvia.  oddly, never on dmt.

i think it's a motion-thing

--------------------

OfflineMorel Guy
Stranger
 User Gallery

#24332837 - 05/19/17 12:22 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

I take the poison to my head to much.

Hard to explain how hell is a comfort.

At least with plants you can sense a little more effect.  LSD is really unpredictable.

Then again who knows what's placebo effect.

The pineal gland is still a mystery.  I know it does some strange stuff without drugs.

--------------------

OfflineConnoisseur

#24332838 - 05/19/17 12:24 PM (6 years, 10 months ago)

anyone who thinks im talking down to LSD or synthetic psychedelics has not read my words in the manner which i wrote them

at no point did i use the terms better or worse, i used the term different. just as mescaline and cannabis and amanitas are different.

yopo, ayahuasca, mushrooms, bufo toad, and other various sources of various forms of DMT have a connection to each other that does not include plants which do not contain any form of DMT.

a large variety of organic lysergamides exist in nature but they ARE NOT tryptamines or phenythylamines, they are LYSERGAMIDES. as such they serve a different function than tryptamines and phenythylamines.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds