Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinesk8rjeff
Stranger
Loc: Northern California / Bay...
New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience....
    #2950823 - 08/01/04 03:45 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Well let me start out with a brief bit of info about me. I'm 20 years old and I live in northern California in the east bay area, currently I'm about to go into my 5th semester at my community college, (which will be my last there). I've done my experimenting with drugs and mostly have stuck with a little weed and occasional drinking, as of now though I've quit weed for 3 months.... just needed a break from it. During this 3-month period I had my first and second experience with shrooms, both positive experiences for the most part. Anyways I wanted to talk about my most recent experience I had which was at a beach north of Santa Cruz, I went there with some people for my friends 21st birthday =)
We arrived at the beach around 7:30pm and began to set up camp and get the fire started around 8pm. Finally around 9pm camp was set up and the fire was going, I then decided this would be a good time to eat my 8th of shrooms. I took them with a few cookies and drank a bottle of water. Since we were there for my friends 21st everyone wanted to drink including me, so I only had one beer and left it at that cause I didn?t want to mess up anything. At about an hour later I got up from my spot at the fire to take a leak, walked over to where it was dark near some plants. I was looking down and the plants formed into a melting face of an old bearded man with long hair, and the place where the urine was collecting on the ground became to look like a sickening drool from the mans mouth. At this point I finished up and took a seat back at my chair by the fire. Every one was sitting around drinking, laughing and just talking about things and joking around. There was so much stuff I wanted to say in relation to the topics they were discussing but I could find no way to get it all out, I felt overwhelmed and not able to speak. So I told my friend Kevin that I needed to go take a walk down the beach to relieve myself ?mentally?. It was mostly cloudy outside with a few patches of sky where you could see the stars. I took a seat on the sand about 30 feet from where the water was coming up on to the beach, looking out at the night time waves things began to blur together and it seemed like I was sitting on the edge of oblivion and the waves were rising into the air supplying the clouds with moisture and carrying it up into the air. I stood up and looked out at a blinking light from a boat, my friend Kevin pointed to it standing next to me and his arm grew to about 5 feet in length!! Soon after he pulled out some glow sticks and was messing around with them, it was amazing to see and I got extremely happy, eventually it was getting too much and I asked him to put the glow sticks away for a while. We took a walk down the beach and found a nice rock that resembled a bench; both of us took a seat and began discussing things about how we had grown up together through high school and a few things about religion. Kevin complimented me about the fact that I?ve always kept a level head on my shoulders and that anything I want to do is no problem due to my self-determination through life. I was gazing out at the ocean and we both noticed a bad smell, yet we had no idea where it was coming from. As we walked back down the beach there was a dead seal decomposing on the beach. Kevin had his flashlight out and was looking at it intensely, I came up and looked but got back soon because I felt like it could be giving off a disease and I didn?t want to get sick. After looking at it we made it back to the campsite and told everyone what we found, of course they wanted to go see. I didn?t feel like walking all they way back so I stayed at the campsite alone. I just layed there on the blanket next to my radio playing some Stabbing Westward, that once song ?Save Yourself?. I began wishing I was still with my x girlfriend Joycelyn, out of all the girls I had been with she was the most pleasant of all and I enjoyed her company more than anyone else. I did as much as I could to make her happy, I would call here everyday and try to see her as much as possible? I guess you could say this was the first girl I had real feelings for. I was disappointed because she became so busy with work and school we never had time to spend together anymore. Just then I snapped out of thinking of her when I hear people yelling. The campsite up the hill with about 40 people had some commotion going on, and then I hear someone yelling about car windows being broken. Just then I ran up to the road where many cars were parked, further down I see some people look at a car. I went over to my car and my friends truck to inspect, neither of them damaged. Then I decided to go back down to the campsite, got there and told them what the situation was, my friend needed something from his truck so I went with him to re-check what was going on. When we got back up my rear car window was broken and not knowing I stepped in glass barefoot when walking up to the car. There was some other people a few hundred yards away trying to figure out who broke all these different car windows, we talked to them and not much happened they were drunk. Back down to the campsite again. I told Kevin the window was broken so he wanted to look and we went back to the car, nearby there were some people fighting and going really crazy breaking more windows? then we were both a little frightened, I had my knife in hand just in case. At that time we decided it was best for me to head home, it was 3am. I didn?t want the car sitting around with a broken window all night, the situation with all these people around angry because of broken windows was getting out of hand. I grabbed my backpack from my tent and said my goodbyes and drove home tired after such a long night. When I got home I calmly told my dad and mom what happened and they were glad that I was unhurt and made it back safely. I went to sleep around 4:30am and cleaned out all the broken glass, the window is now fixed but it was a pain in the ass to deal with. Whew that was a lot of typing!! This was a pretty crazy experience for me and I hope next time I won?t have to deal with anything like what happened near the end.

--------------------
"In a fall from a burning tower, what would you do with just one more hour? Live that hour out every day like it was your last you'll live life better that way">Pennywise

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... [Re: sk8rjeff]
    #2950834 - 08/01/04 03:58 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hehehe...

I've had many a good time at those north beaches, but they can also be a bit of a vortex of strangeness at times. I miss the Santa Cruz area, but I'm afraid to go back and visit, because it's changed so much since the quake...

PS: Welcome to the Shroomery! :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #2951155 - 08/01/04 09:40 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Nice story............Welcome to the Shroomery.

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #2951171 - 08/01/04 10:03 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Welcome!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisiblerogue_pixie
faerydae
Female User Gallery

Loc: UK
    #2951214 - 08/01/04 10:43 AM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Fuck me I'm not reading all that.

Welcome though!

--------------------
"Whatever you do, you need to keep moving.  Because when you stop moving you die (physically and emotionally).

Good luck and blessings of happiness and fortune." ~ RandalFlagg RIP

Offlinezenmunk
King of thepickle people.
 User Gallery

#2951492 - 08/01/04 01:09 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

paragraphs are your friend.

--------------------
Like a meteor, like darkness, as a flickering lamp, An illusion, like hoar-frost or a bubble, Like clouds, a flash of lightning, or a dream: So is all conditioned existence to be seen. -buddha

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... [Re: rogue_pixie]
    #2951537 - 08/01/04 01:28 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

welcome to the pub!!

:smile:

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Offlinesk8rjeff
Stranger
Loc: Northern California / Bay...
Re: New to the forum, thought I'd share an experience.... [Re: kindkesey]
    #2951563 - 08/01/04 01:35 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yea I dunno what happened, I typed that up in word and it was in paragraphs but when I pasted it here didn't come out the same =\

--------------------
"In a fall from a burning tower, what would you do with just one more hour? Live that hour out every day like it was your last you'll live life better that way">Pennywise

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #2951580 - 08/01/04 01:41 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Hehehe... I was going to mention a little thing called the paragraph, but then thought better of it... :wink:

My guess, is that whatever program you typed that in, used strange End Of Line markers which didn't translate into the text box of the submission form. Try a different text editor.

--------------------

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2951721 - 08/01/04 02:20 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Greetings and Salutations.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ny/europe/other
    #2951781 - 08/01/04 02:32 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah, I'm not going to be able to read that either, but anyway howdeee and welcome. :smile:

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Offlineiloveraving
Fighting themachine...

Loc: ..long road ahead..
    #2951820 - 08/01/04 02:39 PM (12 years, 10 months ago)

Sucks about your window but sounds like it was a fun trip though!

Welcome home brotha :heart:

--------------------
Daisy Wedding Favors

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Original Seeds Store Shop: Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds

Community >> The Pub