Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Ghost experiences
    #2036682 - 10/23/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

This is only for real shit, that you'v experienced. 
When i was in bootcamp, they had us sleep in the old city hospital. Right upstairs from the mourge and across the hall from the surgery room.
One night, about a week before halloween. They'r was a huge storm.
It was raining really hard. Not long after lights out, i heard quite clearly the sound of a little girl crying.  Not just crying but balling her ass off.
I couldn't pinpoint the location.  I got out of bed and stuck my head out the window. It didn't sound like it was coming from outside.  I realized that it was coming from somewher up the hall, towards the surgery room.
When Mr. Cromedy came by to do checks, i was like "did you hear that!"
He was like "Go to sleep!" 
The next day i asked somebody if they had heard anything wierd. They were like  "you mean the little girl crying? Mr. Cromedy came in our room and looked out the window, but said it didn't sound like it was coming from outside" :shocked:

I shit you not this is all true. Now granted, the drill sargaents might have been fucking with us. But they all have lots of stories about strange shit happening on the nightshift.

so if you'v got something wierd, post it

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Ghost experiences [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2037240 - 10/23/03 05:59 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

when i was young...probably 7 or 8 i was sleeping in my room and i woke up late at night and i saw a cloudy figure resembling the general shape of a human leaning against the doorway to my room, and it remained there for a while and after i wasn't looking for a while it was gone. It gives me a chill when i think about it.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2037548 - 10/23/03 07:21 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A couple of years ago I moved into an old house. On the lot next to me is a Civil War era cemetary. One night shortly after moving in I was standing in the hallway next to my bedroom, setting the thermostat before lying down for a nap. All the lights were off in the house except for the one in that hallway. I was alone. I distinctly heard someone walking on the wooden floors in a nearby room. I heard four footsteps. I went into a state of heightened alert, I was absolutely sure someone else had somehow gotten into the house with me, probably a burgler. I gathered my courage, went through the entire house, looked under beds and in closets. Nothing. These were no creaks from an old house- if you've lived in a house with old wooden floors you know that sound. There was nothing subtle about it.

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

Offlineboredboy
The Reverend DoyBuh

Re: Ghost experiences [Re: Jellric]
    #2037715 - 10/23/03 08:12 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I had my first one a few nights ago as a matter of fact. Some of the most fucked up shit imo, im getting chills just thinking about it. I live in a old house where some old man died after loosing his balacning and breaking the banister to the side of our staircase, basically he fell ~10 feet and landed in a bad position on the wood stairs.

I was sitting in my room tuesday night, drifting in and out of sleep, it was 1am and everyone else in the house had been sleeping for 2 hours and all of the sudden this cackaling laughter started to build up until it was at a "loud voice" level, where it sustained for 10 seconds and then abrubtly stoped. The cackiling sounded like it could have come from some nearly dying bastard, but something about it was so fucking impure and evil, and powerful. I was lying on my side, facing my east wall and it honostly sounded like it was coming from someone standing just at the west end side of my bed, looking down at me. The whole thing lasted about 25 seconds and I wanted to kill myself it was so terrible. I stayed up another hour after that event and refused to turn around to look on the other side of the bed. I have had problems sleeping all this week.

--------------------

Happy on the pull of the past
Just before the future comes
Hoping for the rush of some experience
That could elevate me

Up above the daily hum
-The Flaming Lips

InvisibleHavohejNohtaed
no christmas foryou, christ isdead!

Loc: australia
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: boredboy]
    #2038427 - 10/23/03 11:04 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

weird things always happened in our house. but heres one
our house has a huge rumpus room outside about 20metres from the house, like a large shed. every single time i would go down there fucked up shit would happen, mostly at nighttime. and i always felt uncomfortable and get the chills alot while i was down there. i told my mum about this heaps of times, specially after i had some really disturbing dreams while i was sleeping in there and she went to some psycic/hypnotist to find out what the fuck is going on and the person told my mum that there was some ghost of a young man trapped in that area because back in the early 1900's there was a small villiage town in the area where our house is and this guy died under a tree exactly SMACK IN THE CORNER OF MY FREAKIN ROOM!. the hypnotist person took my mum back into his time and well somehow showed him the light?
i remember one time i was down there and i kept on hearing branches and twigs cracking and i had buds hanging all around that corner the leaves on them were rustling! once i was down there i heard a moaning cry and this freaked me out so bad.once i saw this white outline of a person walking across the room then dissapearing near the wall[i was going to blame that one on weed except my brother saw it also]

one time i was my house alone and i thought i heard some footsteps in my room. i started panicking and grabbed a kitchen knife [for all i knew somebody broke in] and checked the whole house. got up to my door, it was half open and i heard deep heavy breathing commin from behind it, opened the door and nothing was there.

ive got a fair few more stories about freaky things happenin in this house.. in the end im kind of glad this happened to me, it taught me not to be so scared
ghost stories are coool! keep 'em comming

--------------------
adieu, bye-bye, cheerio, ciao, farewell, so long, toodle-oo and have a nice day!

Offlinebigfatdork
Now I Have Teeth

Loc: North PoLL
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: HavohejNohtaed]
    #2038518 - 10/23/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

while I was waking up the stair
I saw a man who wasn't there
he wasn't there again today
I wish I wish he'd go away

I saw one out to the corner of my eye today
first time since i was little
fucked me up for a few hrs
but I think it left

--------------------
"But it was alright, he had won the battle against himself, He Loved Big Brother"

Anonymous

Re: Ghost experiences [Re: bigfatdork]
    #2039207 - 10/24/03 05:27 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

when my family and i moved into this house 8 years ago, there was a crucifix mark on the end bedroom door where a cross had once been hanging.this didn't really mean anything to me except the fact that this room is always cold.i mean it gets down to 50 deg far. while the rest of the house is in the 70's.after talking to my neighbour who has lived nextdoor for 40 yrs, she told me that the previous occupiers was a priest and one of his sons had been a heroin addict.thats all i know.whether he died in here or what is a guess but i have a few times felt a presence watching me and quietly told whatever it is to go to where it belongs.none of my kids will sleep in here and they know nothing of what i have said.

Offlinehydrogrower05
Stranger
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: ]
    #2039800 - 10/24/03 02:14 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

i beleived in ghost when i was a kid. It was fun beleiving in shit like that as well as santa. now i use shrooms to get that kind of satisfaction

--------------------
The Matrix

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: hydrogrower05]
    #2041145 - 10/24/03 10:55 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

You can't deny the experiences of others. Sure a few people might just be making shit up, or might have imagined something that wasn't there, but there are so many people that have had supernatural experieces.
Just consider for a second that there are forces, and energies outthere that we as humans don't normally perseve

--------------------

OfflineHarbinger
The Power of theRiff Compels Me

Loc: Far Away
    #2041292 - 10/25/03 12:22 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Some of these stories are god damn freaky as hell.

Here is mine( I think I might have told this on here before but oh well)

It was Thanksgiving a couple years ago. My brother was in town and I let him sleep in my bed considering he had quite a long drive down here(it was his first night in) So anyway, I would be sleeping on the couch that night.
I laid out some blankets and sheets and hit the lights. Not more than 10 seconds later I had a terrible urge to look at the love seat across the room(to this day I can't explain why) and I saw a man holding a baby, shaking it up and down, constantly turning his head back and forth, staring at me. I wasn't seeing things, I even sat up from the couch to get a closer look. It was still there. I then grabbed for the lamp to my direct left, turned it on, and it wasn't there anymore. I wasn' t dreaming as I had JUST hit the lights, and after hitting the lights back on I realized there was nothing in the chair that could have been mistaken for a figure of a man....there wasn't anything in the chair actually.

I got chills up my spine at least 4 times writing this story, not to mention I'm in the same room right now.

--------------------
Click the pic to hear some songs I've recorded.

:rockon:

InvisibleHavohejNohtaed
no christmas foryou, christ isdead!

Loc: australia
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: Harbinger]
    #2041394 - 10/25/03 01:16 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

this one time i was inside my shed when i was a about 12yrs old making this big wooden box to put my pet rat in and i got that feeling your not alone. and i guess it was intuition but i had this strong feeling about the window behind me, when i turned around there was this 2-d, completely FLAT sillouette [sp?] of a head and shoulders.. it was completely black and this was 3-4pm in the day! it just dissapeared when i looked at it!

ofcourse i fucking BOLTED upstairs into the house and told my mum and dad, they just said i was seeing things but it freaked me out enough to not go down there for about a week :P

this isnt really a ghost story but when i was young also, id hear music, comming out of nowhere. only i could hear it. and it was like happy faery music, pan pipes, flutes, harmonica's it was hell forest kinda music.. i kept on telling my mum but she said "your just making it up" and i was like "CANT U HEAR IT? ITS SO LOUD!"
but nobody could hear it so my mum told me next time it comes tell it to shutup.. i heard it again, told it to shutup and ive never heard that music again :[

im still a freakin wuss when it comes to ghosts, unless im really drunk! strange things still happen and when they do i just yell "you've left me alone my whole life so dont fuckin start now!"

harbringer, your story is freaky as hell! i wouldnt be caught dead in that room man if that shit happened to me! that ghost is probably still there!

--------------------
adieu, bye-bye, cheerio, ciao, farewell, so long, toodle-oo and have a nice day!

InvisibleJellric
altered statesman

Loc: non-local
    #2041786 - 10/25/03 11:57 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

saw a man holding a baby, shaking it up and down, constantly turning his head back and forth, staring at me.

That's pretty damn disturbing. Was the man turning his own head or the babies?

I guess I was lucky with mine because the ghost (if that's what it was) did not seem to be aware of my presence. I really don't need ghosts fucking with me!

--------------------
I AM what Willis was talkin' bout.

OfflinefIsh in my head
fadedstar

Loc: 4500 ASL
    #2042202 - 10/25/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

A couple of weird things happened to me and my girl in her previous appartment.

Things started to get more serious when we decided to communicate with the spirits around us. (No doubt we did many times, I spare the details)

We were once having a conversation with a nasty spirit trying to make fun of ourselves. At the end, he was starting to laugh at our cat by saying things like "Twiggy, HAHAHA, Twiggy, HAHAHA" . We then heard a loud bang and some agitation in the hallway. We found our cat in panic trying to escape the room by jumping into the window the hardest he could in a desperate attempt of escaping from the appartment. That night, I learnt that keeping bad entities away from us is wise.

Another weird thing was when I was sleeping with my girlfriend and in the middle of night, she started to hear a woman outside of the house yelling and crying. According to my gf, she was like scratching at a door in a very desesperate attempt of finding someone who could open it for her. My girlfriend was kinda afraid of the situation so she woke me up. As soon as I woke up, everything stops, a couple minutes later I start sleeping again and the yelling, scratching and crying starts again. According to my gf, it stopped a couple minutes later.

Another night, while sleeping, we heard a FUCKIN LOUD BANG. We both woke up extremly fast and stood on the bed in a total confusion. We are sleeping in a metal *baldaquin* bed and it looked like someone hit the bed really hard while we were sleeping. We managed to sleep again and in the morning, we found a book near the bed that IN NO WAY was supposed to be there. It's a stupid book of no interest made of poems that uses childish words like peepee and poo all the time. That book was stored in a box since so much time. I still don't understand why we found it there.

Finally, here's something interesting. I took a couple of pictures during a christmas party 3 years ago (in that same appartment). One of the pics had some kind of smoke in it and I found it kinda strange. I spent a couple days watching it from time to time and then I saw something. I scanned it and played with the color balances to see what it could be.

That's the original pic. You can see the smoke i'm talking about :

It could be cigarette smoke, but I doubt it. There's simply too much. Look at the negative :

I really see the face. Looks like the Colonel Sanders. You can't really see the eyes, but you clearly see the scalp, top of the mouth and the chin :

Here's a little anecdote I learnt a couple weeks after this picture was taken. I was speaking with the owner of the appartment and told me he bought the building from an old guy who was living there for many years. He decided to sell the building after getting robbed and attacked by the robbers. That was a couple years ago and I don't know if this guy is dead or not. His heart could still be with this appartment ...

Anyways, that's enough for this post.

.fs.

Anonymous

#2042274 - 10/25/03 03:22 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've seen alot of "ghosts"
Lately, in my new house, i've been going into trance type states, and seeing VERY disturbing things, horrible pictures, weird creatures/entitys, it really scares me, jt like dead looking people that seem to be demons or something it's just fucking scarey, i like tothink demons surround me all the time
I've seen the ghost of my grandpa about 4 years ago at my old house, he was saying something but i couldn't make out the words...
Then when iwas staying at the group home hte dorm i was in my window was facing the dorms of where the sisters stayed and i guess one of the sisters killed herself and liek i could see her staring at me everynight and it was really scarey she was like transparent and cold, =[

And then one of the dorms i had to stay in when iwas drunk one night was haunted by some of the kids hwo used to stay there who were murdered at least that's what i think and like you hear all kinds of music and noises and shit like loud thumping and crashing and shit will go missing, it's FUCKED UP
so yeah i believe in ghosts

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: ]
    #2042309 - 10/25/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

iv got afew
the first was when i was little about 5 or six
i was laying down to take a nap but i couldnt sleep so i was just starin at my bedroom spisificly a little picture frame i hade made of popsickle sticks
when all of a sudden the picture frame hoped up and stood on its 2 botum corners
then it began tto walk on the 2 corners
it walked about 3 feet i was staring at it the whole time
then it turned and faced me
i was so scared i jumped out of my bed and onto the frame
i tore it apart and threw the peices behind my toy chest

then like 2 years ago when i moved my old toy chest
i realized the peices where no longer behind it
freaky stuff
it gives me chills just recaling it
ill right about the other ones later

man, now im scared

--------------------

InvisibleOsker246
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: notapillow]
    #2042545 - 10/25/03 05:19 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Damn that would be scary as fuck having shit walking towards you.

I cant prove this was a ghost but it was sure strange. A few days after christmas I bought some new software for my computer. When I got home I opend up the boxes and tossed them on the ground because I was going to clean my room in the morning. I went to bed and in the morning I awoke to all 3 boxes standing straight up right in a line next to eachother. I was just in shock and didnt know what to say.

Another one is one night my whole family was going to be out late and not come home till about 2 or 3 in the morning and I was home alone. My room is in the basment and when I was sleeping I could hear footsteps walking down my stairs. After that the light in the next room turned on and it sounded like somebody was turning the washer machine knob (it makes a clicking sounds when it turns). So I thought my family was home but it was only 12:30 PM. Next thing is the light in the next room is turned off and sounded like what ever it was, was walking up stairs. But the strange thing was as soon as it went up stairs I didnt hear anymore foot steps. So I got up to see who was home and there was nobody home. By this point I was so fucking scared I let my dogs inside and made them stay in the same room as me till my family got home.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
    #2043913 - 10/26/03 01:59 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Harbinger said:
I saw a man holding a baby, shaking it up and down

Sounds like your being haunted by michael jackson.

Mine is pretty crappy. When I was about 10 we where on vacation at a cottage in england. Every night we'd hear foot steps running up and down the stairs outside my room and I thought it was someone in a different room grabbin a snack but it turned out everyone was in bed all night. When we'd go down in the morning lights and the tv would be turned on, all the taps in the house turned on, cups and plates smashed all over the place in the kitchen. I even heard dogs howling from inside the house. When we looked at the guestbook everyone who stayed wrote that it was haunted and reported all kinds of crazy shit.

The place I live now is meant to be very haunted cuz it's built on top of 4 previous citys and has all kinds of mass tombs from the plague but i've never seen anythin here.

OfflineDreaminDust
australian 4b33r

Loc: Oklahoma
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: Lazerouth]
    #2045606 - 10/26/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

I've only had one ghost experience....... and It's freaked me out till this day. Scares the shit out of me just thinking about it and how the fuck it can be possible, after this incident It really freed my mind into believing there are just some things out there we do not know about yet.

Previously the house I stay in had been owned by the old principal of our school but he had a heart attack and died in the room im in now(useto be my sister's room but now is our bigger living room) Well I was walking to the kitchen and stopped right under the ceiling fan in the living room, I'm not sure why but something just made me stop and made me look down the hall alittle and into the half opened door of my sister's room and right then and there I saw an old man that was in various shades of gray leaning against the door frame with a extremely droopy looking face. It scared the fuck out of me I musta jumped up 2 feet in the air and ran down the other hall into my other sister's bedroom where she was watching tv, I was too freaked out to even talk and tears were going down my face... my sister had no idea, she was just stuck watching the tv as I sat their on her bed stunned. Then about 30 seconds later after trying to speak I burped and I burped out a fucking PUFF OF WHITE SMOKE! The smoke had no taste or smell to it and dissolved into the air within about 10 seconds and right then I was finally able to barely say my sisters name and she saw there was something wrong with me and freaked out like what's wrong! WHATS WRONG! and I slowly was able to start speaking again still very shaken up and trying to explain to her what just happened but she just asked if I was on drugs or something and I had never even done drugs in my life at that point. I was quite worried for awhile that I was gonna self-combust or something lol.... now that was some freaky shit :/

--------------------
Dude can you hear that smell?,
No but I can taste it...
yea! I see it too!

Invisiblespud
I'm so fly.

#2045852 - 10/26/03 09:37 PM (20 years, 4 months ago)

carl sagan wrote a book about how the majority of the reality we construct is actually based on hallucinations. we hallucinate while sober more than youd think. you should read some work by Hume before you start claiming things as being ghosts. Hume's scale is an example of how the misconception of ghosts can be so popular.

OfflineAyahuasca
H/G-LSD? -Captain Ahab'swooden leg oflove

Loc: In a treasure chest at th...
Re: Ghost experiences [Re: spud]
    #2046712 - 10/27/03 06:04 AM (20 years, 4 months ago)

We made a movie in an old mental institution here in Sweden. After we were finished with the movie we decided to get arse drunk, and we had the whole damn place to our own (that is me and 9 other friends). This house is HUGE! And then I mean HUGE. 5 stores and 100 metres side to side. We decied to drink a few bottles of vodka at the loft. (I believe it was around a gallon all to all). It was kinda windy up there and we had a camera with us, fooling around like the averge drunk ppl usally do. The only problem was that the toilet was on the first floor (the only funcutional one). To get the you had to go down a quite old tree ladder, then 2 stairs, through a corridore with rooms on both sides and door, rooms that they use to "store" mentally insane persons. Then you arrive to the "main" stairs, down to the recetion, which was an additional 2 stairs to get there. Then into a hallway and another corridor then the loo. Me and 2 of me friends were heading down for a "re-leave". We brought the camera with us and we decided to do a prank with the others and tape their reactions when we was heading back. Down the first corridor Peter one of the guys saw something that he could be described as a ghost, tho now we were kinda drunk and just laughed at him and told him that such thing is just an hallucination since he were drunk as hell. So we stopped and waited putted the camera and record and waited for the assumed "ghost" to reappear. And so it did, walking from one room to another. The camera didnt record anything unusall, but I can swear it was an old lady looking thing. Same shape and everything. Our other friends just laughed at us and told us just to STFU. Thing is ppl before us have also seen old patience walking around the corridors. Seen ppl in the windows. That damn place is haunt I tell you. Gonna see if I can go back there and take a few pics on that house. Scary fucked up place. Old, built in the early 20's and last patience were "evicted" 1984.

--------------------

Yarr!!! Teh Viking Pirate, sailing on the seven seas of hallucinogenic drugs.
Trying to catch the grey creatures!
Rule # 1: If you lying on the floor not holding on to anything you are not stoned ENOUGH!! Yarr!!!!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates