Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
Re: Bitterness towards the opposite sex. [Re: DoctorJ]
    #2280976 -

My deepest sympathies!  Dallas Texass, eh?  I've only ever been to New England and it seemed a little right-wing and uber-patriotic for my tastes.

I guess irresponsibility is the path of least resistance for everyone.  Maybe the heat down there is making that lot sluggish, I know my brain melts at any temperature above 28 celsius.  Well, I'm still not a doctor but I recommend listening to 'How to Break Up with your Girlfriend' by Jean Grae, very appropriate.  Maybe a little vacation to Montreal'd do you some good.  Ah, those french women!  :loveeyes: :laugh: :loveeyes:

But really, there are NO wonderful women down there?  I just can't wrap my head around it.  Oh you poor innocent soul, why have you been placed in such a hell?


--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitterness towards the opposite sex. [Re: Frog]
    #2281029 -

"What's wrong with saying some women are web-thinkers and some are not? Is it not politically correct?"

No, it's more the way that it's not in any sense correct. No offense, but thought patterns and mental faculties have WAY more to do with nurture than with nature. I mean this in the nicest possible way, Frog, but you frighten me. As for No 1, this is not my experience. It's impossible not to have a meaningful and thought-provoking discussion with my friend Jessie. As a guy I'm not as well positioned to comment on the catty stuff. And No 3, well, I've never practiced family law. But I've had such a great time with women, it seems a shame that people are being deprived of good company. Maybe deep down inside all the petty bullshit there's a caring and beautiful person who's been encouraged to behave attrociously? Can't you all just be like 'let's drop all this meanness and just love one another!' Then burst into a rousing chorus of Why Can't We Be Friends?


--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitterness towards the opposite sex. [Re: Panoramix]
    #2281234 -

But the article that annapurna posted said that about 50% of women were web thinkers, and 50% were not, and no men were. Is it not a good thing to be a web thinker? How is this bad for women who aren't? How is it good for men who aren't?

I don't understand what is being said about why this is bad. No one should be a web thinker just because the web thinkers came to be that way because of "nurture"? And they said it was a "gene" that caused them to be web thinkers, not the way they were nurtured.




...human patterns of inheritance and bodily interactions cause this gene or cluster of genes to be silenced in all men?but active in about 50 percent of women. In other words, this strand of DNA expresses itself only in women. Moreover, when this gene or cluster of genes is active it builds the feminine prefrontal cortex in specific ways, giving women an advantage at picking up the nuances of social interactions, as well as remaining mentally flexible.

These data suggest that about 50 percent of women are genetically better equipped than all men to coordinate multitudinous bits of information?the basis of web thinking.



so where does that leave the other 50% of the women..given the decisive competitive advantage that she assigns to these "web-thinkers"??...let alone all the right-wing corporate braggadocio in the rest of the link..in which fisher's master race predictably plays a starring role...




And why do I scare you, Panoramix? I said I don't dislike women. I just don't have anything in common with them and I don't like to hang around them. I've been around plenty and I simply prefer the conversation and company of men to that of women.

I'm glad you've had a great time with women. I'm sure there are some very lovely ones out there. I live with a woman who is 29. She's very smart and not into idle chit chat and gossip and she's straight forward. I have a few internet friends who are female who are also intelligent and don't talk about too much bullshit.

This thread is about bitterness towards opposite sex. Well, I'm not bitter, but I just prefer men to women, for the reasons I stated.


--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitterness towards the opposite sex. [Re: Frog]
    #2281290 -

No. 1: ...
No. 2:...
No. 3:...


if I have to be honest I have to say that I have experienced these things from women (more so than men) and it hurts. but while these attributes are ugly, there is a hidden positive quality. women are naturally more gifted anarchists, which makes the world turn

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Bitterness towards the opposite sex. [Re: Panoramix]
    #2281671 -

LOL!!!  If you think New England was right wing, Dallas would seem like a nazi death camp to you!  Haha.  But I'm here for a reason, unfortunately that reason does not include women.  If you really wanna know why I choose to live here, go read frog's "We're not in Kansas anymore" thread. 

funny that you mention french women.  one of the coolest girls I ever had the pleasure to date was from France- unfortunately she had to go back there :crying:

Quote:
  I guess irresponsibility is the path of least resistance for everyone.




to a certain degree, yes, but in the society in which I live, if a man is consistently irresponsible, he will end up with no job, no money, and probably in jail.  The same isnt always true of women here.

Edited by DoctorJ (01/28/04 06:34 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Tripping With The Opposite Sex? Adamist 1,796 12 06/24/02 07:20 AM
by Teiro
* Philosophy of Cross-sex friendships
( 1 2 all )
MrBump 3,323 24 01/07/05 04:51 PM
by incubaby_421
* Sex & Your Wellbeing: Not Intrinsic to Eachother
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Ped 8,358 62 12/07/05 08:23 PM
by CosmicJoke
* The importance of sex in marriage MOTH 861 7 11/06/04 08:13 PM
by MarkostheGnostic
* using sex to increase productivity and discoveries in work, school, government, or anything
( 1 2 all )
TameMe 1,191 20 12/17/05 12:35 PM
by TameMe
* sex
( 1 2 3 4 all )
OldWoodSpecter 5,822 62 05/10/05 08:58 AM
by raytrace
* Combining Opposites Cracka_X 1,194 16 04/26/03 05:48 PM
by atomikfunksoldier
* sex and procreation
( 1 2 all )
OldWoodSpecter 4,277 35 06/22/05 09:35 PM
by crunchytoast

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
8,615 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 8 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.