Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own
    #2199028 - 12/24/03 01:25 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

does anybody else believe that there is more than one plain of existence?

my theory is that when people die, they are alleviated of their material bodies and are givin a new form of consciousness, one far different from how we experience it. but they cease to exist in this dimensional plain and cross over into a new one, which is why we can't communicate with them anymore. now you may be saying, no shit we can't communicate with them anymore, they're fuckin dead, and this is true, but our brain is run by billions of electrical charges which send information through the different sectors of our brain. these electrical charges are also our thoughts, our consciousness. therefore, that's why i like to refer to these charges as our soul. and as eistein proved, evergy does not die, therefore neither do we (as stated in the bible, only we don't rilly have to believe in anyone for this to take place), we just change forms. and as a entity of pure energy, we should have to ability to mingle with other forms of energy (other living *EDIT*entities still occupying this world) and communicate through some form of telepathy, but it doesn't (or rarely, if it even does) happen. so this must be true. but the thing that gets me is that these 'souls' that people keep seeing (which we refer to as ghosts), entities that lived on this earth, died, and entered into a new form of conciousness, have found a way to cross over between the dimenssions and have found a way to communicate with the living, and it makes me wonder if we have the ability to cross between these different dimmenssional plains and communicate with them, like this guy John Edwards says he can do.

any insite, thoughts, speculations would be greatly appreciated.

--------------------
:rockon: :microwave:

Edited by MicrocosM (12/24/03 01:30 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenubious
1up on the rest

Loc: Canada
Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: MicrocosM]
    #2199037 - 12/24/03 01:39 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I believe something similar to this, only that when you say it's possible to communicate via telepathy, I feel that's just wishful thinking. All those electrical charges 'n shit in your brain that cause our thoughts create our conciousness, are all products of an organic brain. Energy can be neither created nor destroyed, but, there are different types of energies.. potential, and some others .. I can't recall, but there's energy being used and energy waiting to be used - if we convert to another form of energy, another type of existance, it's gonna be completely different from what we can comprehend (when trying to place yourself in that situation) ... this is why I don't think telepathy is something that's effected by pure energy entities ....

HOWEVER, throw vibrational frequencies into that, and look at what the human eye can percieve compared to the entire light spectrum... I feel it's possible to exist in the same space as us, but in ways that don't effect each other..

--------------------
No one knows the worth of innocence till he knows it is gone forever, and that money can't buy it back. Not the saint, but the sinner that repenteth, is he to whom the full length and breadth, and height and depth, of life's meaning is revealed. Good and evil loose all objective meaning and are seen as equally necessary and contrasting elements in the masterpiece that is the universe.

InvisibleRevelation

User Gallery

Loc: heart cave
    #2199041 - 12/24/03 01:43 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well, the energy that we are composed of will continue after death, but that is not to say that consioussness does aswell.

Personally though, I agree with you. I "believe" that it does. I think that life itself is so peculiar and amazing that there HAS to be more to it than we are presently aware of. Experiences I've had on mushrooms also lead me to believe it aswell.

But if when I die I find that I just cease to exist, well, that wouldn't surprise me either. And not just because I would be dead.

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own *DELETED* [Re: MicrocosM]
    #2199046 - 12/24/03 01:47 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Post deleted by shaos

Reason for deletion: deleted

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: nubious]
    #2199049 - 12/24/03 01:49 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i think your brain is rilly just an organic roadmap/ storage unit for your receptors that helps coriograph our physical nature.

but telepathy does seem plausible. i mean there are humans as of now that can do it, whats to say that beings of pure energy couldn't focus that same energy into a from of vibrational frequency, as you call it, and use it to send information to and from other beings using this energy? all they'd have to do is just tune it to the same frequency as the reciever.

--------------------

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #2199053 - 12/24/03 01:50 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

this also brings to think "is there anything beyond our universe?" is god a part of the universe, is he the universe, or, did he create the universe? what the fuck, does time exist? mabey this is just a time complex.

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: Revelation]
    #2199056 - 12/24/03 01:52 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

i wouldn't be too suprised either if we just ceased to exist, but like you said, there just has to be more.

centrum-

i don't grasp what your trying to say there. we are the sun? please explain.

--------------------

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

#2199061 - 12/24/03 01:57 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

that's actually a good question, and i doubt we'll ever rilly know, dead or alive.

my theory on that is that is that the universe was created through a series of events that *EDIT* took place eons and eons ago that sparked a single fabric of space that grew into what it is now.

--------------------

Edited by MicrocosM (12/24/03 01:59 AM)

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#2199064 - 12/24/03 02:00 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

meaning we are just energy. We protien and water and what not, everything comes from teh sun, we are just energy. electricity is energy.

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

#2199069 - 12/24/03 02:04 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

o... i see... makes sense now...

--------------------

InvisibleJared
Stranger
Folding@home Statistics
    #2199095 - 12/24/03 02:26 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Every drop of energy you are composed of was part of something else before it became part of you. Every drop of energy you are composed of will be part of something else, after you are gone.

InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

#2199468 - 12/24/03 10:01 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Modern physics seems to acknowledge (at least until theories like string theory are proven faulty) that there are other dimensions, but their nature is unknown, and many speculate that they are part of our own universe- meaning they help shape the world we see versus hold another plane of existence or being.

Also, maybe I am missing something here, but when did a body's energy become some entity onto itself. The sperm meets the egg and becomes a zygote, and from there the mother nourishes (gives energy) to the zygote and it grows until it is capable of carrying out its own bodily functions and then is born. From there, the body eats food (calories and nutrients involved in its processes) all its life to sustain the energy it needs to remain working and conscious, and if it does not have the food (calories converted into energy or proper nutrients-catalysts or elements needed in sustaining the bodily processes), the body stops working, it grows weak, it can’t perform the proper brain functions and thus hallucinations may set in. So when the body dies, the only energy there is unused calories, which should still be stored by the body.

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#2199473 - 12/24/03 10:05 AM (20 years, 3 months ago)

I'm not so sure about all this....but if John Edwards says it's true, it must be!

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: Jared]
    #2206200 - 12/28/03 06:10 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

that's also another one of my alternative theories, that when we die, our energy becomes part of everything else that comsumes energy, being other living entities and such, and that the section of the bible that talks about life after death is true and that we really are 'born again' as it would seem. and also, that all that shit about people remembering past lives is true, that they are recieving transmitions from the energy from other entities that is present in their brain. that all they are seeing is just the past memories present in the energy that makes up their own conciousness.

but, as stated, this is just one of my many theories that has yet to be proven false. so until then, you can take it how you see fit.

--------------------

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2206213 - 12/28/03 06:16 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

my theory is that when people die, they are alleviated of their material bodies and are givin a new form of consciousness

That is not a theory at all, merely a statement of belief. It explains nothing, is based on no facts and cannot be investigated.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: TrueBrode]
    #2206229 - 12/28/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

that's interesting that you should say that, because this statement:

Quote:

The sperm meets the egg and becomes a zygote, and from there the mother nourishes (gives energy) to the zygote and it grows until it is capable of carrying out its own bodily functions and then is born

got me thinking. if what you say is true about the mother giving part of her energy to the growing fetus, then that would mean that our energy is compromissed of the energy from all our ancestors in our blood line. and that they live on in us. but that's just an idea that sprouted right now from reading that.

however,

Quote:

So when the body dies, the only energy there is unused calories, which should still be stored by the body

you state that the energy SHOULD still be stored by the body, but once the body dies, there is nothing to keep the energy anymore. and although it may stay with the body (in the brain) until complete decomposition, but once the tissue is gone, what is there to store energy in? nothing, exactly. so the energy is then free to roam where it pleases.

--------------------

InvisibleMicrocosM
Village Id10t

Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: Swami]
    #2206231 - 12/28/03 06:27 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

alright then smartass, my belief is that when people die, they are alleviated of their material bodies and are givin a new form of consciousness...

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #2206274 - 12/28/03 06:56 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

My brother is majoring in mechanical engineering, and he learned in one of his science classes that scientists now believe that there are at least 12 dimensions, even though we can only percieve 3.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineEvilGir
Im the on coming storm

Loc: Planet Irk
Re: Mutiple dimenssions existing in harmony with our own [Re: silversoul7]
    #2206337 - 12/28/03 07:59 PM (20 years, 3 months ago)

Well there is an idea that i have on quantom death, its all thoes close shaves you have with death whos to say that you did actualy die but you continued your existense in another reality without even knowing it.

An exampl could be that at the split second of death in reality (A) you where placed into reality (B) where a car just misses you by less than 0.000001 of a cm.

--------------------
Fighting the man the best way I can.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck