Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletekramrepus
Female User Gallery
The Masculine/Feminine Energy of Uniqueness
    #2230998 - 01/09/04 02:11 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Masculine representing - Strength, Unity, Wisdom, Bravery, Power, and Will

Feminine representing - Compassion, Love, Beauty, Receptiveness, Creativity, Passion, Joy, Surrender

Having been out of balance in both ways, it took me quite a while before I came to understand the connection between these two energies. Never being able to express myself honestly, I greatly attribute it to the lack of harmony between the masculine/feminine energies.

Now that I exist in a more balanced state, I am able to relate to people and exist in a more Truthful representation of Personality.

It took me much pain and suffering through humiliation, anger, resentment, being pushed around, using too much force, and all kinds of problems before I was given the blessing of realization of these energies, which allowed me to balance my existence in the Human Condition.

Does anyone else know the delicate balance I'm talking about?

When Jesus of Christ walked the earth, he had the perfect balance between the two. He was slow to anger, yet fully capable of angrily expressing his will when it came to abuse of animals and abuse of fellow humans. He also had been known to shed tears in his eyes on several occasions because of his amazing compassion towards Life and the creatures that Life flows through.

Can anyone relate to this concept?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleTrueBrode
Stranger

Re: The Masculine/Feminine Energy of Uniqueness [Re: tekramrepus]
    #2231148 - 01/09/04 03:12 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yes, I completely understand what you are talking about, though I am not sure these qualities are innate to gender, that seems more like the new age outlook to me. Could we not just say that the qualities you mentioned are all important to any well-rounded human being, and that due to society's structure, certain, apparently innate, qualities were brought about rather by circumstance?

Jesus Christ, by the indefinite passage of his teachings, did not want to punish anyone, for the pity of the many would articulate the gravity of the sin. The sin was not bad, it was misguided; the sin deterred the meager, poor, inferior human's path toward spiritual understanding, or what the atheist may rather term inner happiness, strength, and comfort in knowing that you are pure and good. I have to disagree with you on one thing though- I think some may take it that Jesus transmuted his feelings of anger to sadness, but I think he just immediately felt a genuine pity and sadness due to the actual event taking place. The sin is bad, but the person is not.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology