Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: TopPmz]
    #21679869 -

Hitting the jackass was fucking stupid, OP. You should delete that post and keep your fucking mouth shut. $400 is chump change, and it's well worth it to know that somebody you trusted is a piece of shit. Really, he did you a favor by stealing and fessing up. But now you've got to worry about assault charges, which generally come with jail time FYI. You didn't even get your $400 or your weed back for fuck's sake...:stonedjerk::facepalm:


Just tell everybody who you know that he broke into your house, stole your pot, and fessed up to it. Everybody will hate him for it, and it probably won't happen again because nobody will give him enough trust to violate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Mr.GuessWork]
    #21679948 -

Ezuma said:
The fuck... was this guy a 'friend'?

I'd get him to give my shit back and pay extra, then never talk to the fucker again... or beat the shit out of him if that's realistic. Either or.



He sort of used to be a friend, the kind that eats all your food and smokes all your weed then bounces. But yeah that is the plan




Shroomslip said:
I wouldn't do that. Unfortunately the cops aren't going to care if you broke in to recover your own property. A B&E charge is not a good thing to have on your record.

:thumbup: for kicking the shit out of him though.

He say anything else? Like your birthday present is in the mail?:lol: Maybe he ordered it from Amazon or something. Get a tracking number.



I was gonna do this as well but got all weirded out by the idea. He must have my weed, knowing him if he sold it he would already have bought an ipad or something




Mr.GuessWork said:
Hitting the jackass was fucking stupid, OP. You should delete that post and keep your fucking mouth shut. $400 is chump change, and it's well worth it to know that somebody you trusted is a piece of shit. Really, he did you a favor by stealing and fessing up. But now you've got to worry about assault charges, which generally come with jail time FYI. You didn't even get your $400 or your weed back for fuck's sake...:stonedjerk::facepalm:


Just tell everybody who you know that he broke into your house, stole your pot, and fessed up to it. Everybody will hate him for it, and it probably won't happen again because nobody will give him enough trust to violate.



The little pussy won't file assault charges (it would be very easy to blackmail him if he did though)

I did it more so to just teach him a lesson, I did it shortly after I heard from one of his old friends that he broke into some dudes house with a firearm and stole like 6 weed plants not too long ago. Piece of shit had it coming

Normally I wouldn't be concerned, and frankly it isn't even about the weed/money, but I just bought a pretty expensive vehicle so my funds are a little tight right now


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21679961 -

Mr.GuessWork said:
Hitting the jackass was fucking stupid, OP. You should delete that post and keep your fucking mouth shut. $400 is chump change, and it's well worth it to know that somebody you trusted is a piece of shit. Really, he did you a favor by stealing and fessing up. But now you've got to worry about assault charges, which generally come with jail time FYI. You didn't even get your $400 or your weed back for fuck's sake...:stonedjerk::facepalm:


Just tell everybody who you know that he broke into your house, stole your pot, and fessed up to it. Everybody will hate him for it, and it probably won't happen again because nobody will give him enough trust to violate.



The little pussy won't file assault charges (it would be very easy to blackmail him if he did though)

I did it more so to just teach him a lesson, I did it shortly after I heard from one of his old friends that he broke into some dudes house with a firearm and stole like 6 weed plants not too long ago. Piece of shit had it coming

Normally I wouldn't be concerned, and frankly it isn't even about the weed/money, but I just bought a pretty expensive vehicle so my funds are a little tight right now



Well that changes things.

The guy you just beat up has a gun and he's not afraid to show off.

Murder waiting to happen.

You better hope that he doesn't get pissed enough to consider shooting you


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21679966 -

Yeah I agree. It's not about the money it's about the principle. Even if he stole a gram from me I'd fuck him up.

You're going to enter my house, AND disrespect me?




--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Patlal]
    #21679986 -

You do raise a pretty good point. I don't know if the gun was even his though as he was also in a stolen van with some of his friends, it could have been one of there's. I have never personally seen him with a gun though

If anything bad happens, I have a 9mm in my house nearby, hopefully (if he actually has access to a gun right now) he doesn't catch me in the wrong place at the wrong time


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680017 -

Do you know if the gun was even real?


--------------------
With my face against the floor I can’t see who knocked me out of the way.
I don’t want to get back up but I have to so it might as well be today.
Nothing appeals to me no one feels like me, I’m too busy being calm to disappear.
I’m in no shape to be alone contrary to the shit that you might hear.


You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being
With your face all made up, living on a screen. Low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Shroomslip]
    #21680054 -

Nah sadly I have no idea :shrug:

Just another reason for me to not have to worry about it too much


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid] * 1
    #21680071 -

Sound's like you don't have much to worry about actually. Doesn't sound like he has enough balls to pull the trigger, with all his scummy activities being behind peoples backs and shit.

But still, better safe, then on the floor, choking in your own blood, ya know? Do you have a conceal carry / can you open carry in your state? I'd just start carrying if it was me :shrug:

I don't want to see you go, but It'd be cool to hear the story of how he pulled a gun on you and you got to shoot the fucker.

Rock Salt shotgun shells are always fun.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21680198 -

You kicked his ass......o shit bro.....

Someone que up we are the champions by queen we got a fuckin victor over here lol....

Thats whatsup......im just glad someone got to kick someones ass.


--------------------
Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha...*desperately trys to breath*...aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...*starts coughing*.....chlllegm...haaaaawk....*swishes spit*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: quazerjunkie420]
    #21680211 -

You should be smoking victory weed and texting him and telling him how much of a loser he is.


--------------------
Aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha...*desperately trys to breath*...aahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...*starts coughing*.....chlllegm...haaaaawk....*swishes spit*

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: quazerjunkie420]
    #21680215 -

Eye of the Tiger by Survivor would be more fitting, I think.
I hope you kick his ass again tomorrow, OP.


--------------------
"Freedom Isn't Free" is only half correct. True freedom doesn't exist in the society we exist in. What the saying really means is "The Illusion of Freedom Isn't Free"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21680226 -

I do have a concealed permit, but I am not sure how I feel about carrying my gun around with me all the time. If someone saw it, it might be pretty sketch haha I am not the type of guy who likes to make others feel uncomfortable (unless of course I am beating the shit out of someone :lol )

That would be a pretty sick story though


@quazerjunkie420

Already one step ahead of ya - ran down town about an hour ago to pick up some weed. Got some herijuana

Definitely gonna text him in a few minutes here



And rest assured, I will end up kicking his ass again if he doesn't give me my money back


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680261 -

arent you in CO?

open carry is legal here - though certain towns dont


--------------------
ModestMouse said:
"Much love for all of the regs here that's all I got to say
:goodnight: "

:heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: trippinballs420] * 1
    #21680282 -

He took your weed, take his butthole's virginity ( all though it sounds like he already lost it lol)

Fair is fair. He took something of yours, you take something of his.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: trippinballs420]
    #21680292 -

May be legal, but like I said, I don't like to sketch people out by having a visible gun on me. I know when I see someone has one on them in random places like a store or something it makes me a bit uncomfortable

I got a concealed permit so I could well, conceal it :lol:


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680298 -

Not sure what the castle laws are in CO, but I'm in Florida, so I'd just try to get the fucker to break in when I'm home and shoot out his knees.

I wouldn't kill him or anything, but he can bleed out on my floor for a few minutes before I call him an ambulance.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Psychonautica]
    #21680366 -

I haven't went through the thread, just reminded me of a story based on my first post.

I mean I am not suggesting it at all.. but i know someone who planted his jewelry in another guys home, in his drawer in the bedroom, because that guy stole from him...eye for an eye. needless to say someone was arrested


--------------------
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680571 -

Is herijuana what you call concentrates? :lol: I do that too sometimes, shatter is like the meth of extracts though...


--------------------
Don't worry about me, I've got all that I need. And I'm singing my song to the sky

You know how it feels, With the breeze of the sun in your eyes. Not minding that time's passing by

I've got all and more, My smile, just as before. Is all that I carry with me

I talk to myself, I need nobody else. I'm lost and I'm mine, yes I'm free


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: musiclover420]
    #21680584 -

Nah dude, the strain is literally called herijuana/herojuana because of it's extreme marcotic effect. I was nodding out a little on it, reminds me of my first dab (which was also a heavy indica).

https://www.leafly.com/indica/herojuana

Lol I am surprised some have listed euphoria as an effect, it is just making me extremely stoned and tired while also putting a grin on my face. Absolutely no head high going on right now though haha


--------------------
   
:mushroom2::mushroom2: The greatest story ever told is the story that never ends!:mushroom2::mushroom2:

wubba lubba dub dubstep :gimmebass:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So some asshole just stole all my weed [Re: Gottaloveacid]
    #21680748 -

I would have guessed it was a Jack Herer cross breed. :shrug:
Herojuana is a retarded name if its named after heroin. Weed doesn't need anymore negative stigma then it already has.

Can I have this dudes number, to SMS bomb him pictures of me dick?

I'll literally send him 1000 pictures of my dick. It'll lock up his phone too, he won't be able to use it because it'll be nonstop flooded with my dick.


--------------------
The chances of you even being born, Were forty million to one. There's two parts of the statistic And I want you to live through one
3/8/95 - 7/10/15 Rest In Paradise, Brother.
Sheekle said:
yeah, i said i was afraid of psychonautica

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 |  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Party is over, asshole
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
Gypsy Boy 4,793 202 05/18/21 11:16 PM
by ShroomedOcean
* Cocaine the fuckin asshole drug
( 1 2 all )
Jon 3,093 28 08/04/05 05:44 AM
by KingOftheThing
* Jiffy Lube guys stole my adderall
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,369 35 05/04/05 04:18 PM
by Corporal Kielbasa
* Whats so great about weed????
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
I2ancid 19,663 164 11/06/13 10:45 AM
by Almond Flour
* I quit weed and kratom at the same time and haven't felt this good in years lifeiswhatyoumake 673 5 05/04/21 08:04 PM
by morrowasted
* GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Snape 8,838 96 11/25/04 02:42 PM
by Gomp
* dumb black asshole
( 1 2 3 all )
freddurgan 3,366 46 08/29/05 11:19 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* I'm an asshole drunk sometimes
( 1 2 all )
barfightlard 3,305 34 06/16/05 06:22 AM
by Fliquid

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
6,157 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.